NFL DISCUSSION - 2011 -

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If Romo had Tebow's attitude and leadership the Cowboys wouldn't suck.

Congrats to the Broncos and their fans

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Unbeliavable. Props. Dude beat us with his arm and I can commend that.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Steelers went out like bitches there. And the worst part is that the Tebow fellatio is about to reach heights not even Brett Favre could imagine.

DJ_Enki said:
    Steelers went out like bitches there. And the worst part is that the Tebow fellatio is about to reach heights not even Brett Favre could imagine.

OK??? now it's sunk in. I'm completely sick to my stomach.

:hated_it:

• Dude threw for 316. ;-)

• Finally. A game this Wild Card Weekend that wasn't decided before the start of the 4th Quarter. Now if only overtime games could be like this in the regular season. This game goes under "Instant Classic" in my opinion. Congratulations to the Broncos and here's to your rematch against New England.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Unbeliavable. Props. Dude beat us with his arm and I can commend that.

Way to take the high road buddy... that was a great game.

• GenePontecorvo said:
    Dude threw for 316. ;-)

:face_melt: amazing game.

• DJ_Enki said:

For sure, but let the boy have his day in the sun. Very entertaining game. Playoffs!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    "Teeeee-bow!"

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Saturday night, 8 p.m. Tebow v. Brady, Round 2.

I've got nothing to say that won't be said on the field.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Tebow-hating is a weird sport, I really don't get it. I don't especially love the dude either, but he puts on a good show. Strangest stat lines I've seen in years.

I think the Giants have a very real chance to beat the Packers. I had written them off earlier in the year as a train wreck, but damn if they didn't get their defense back on track in a big way. That one Osi sack was a classic.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Tebow-hating is a weird sport, I really don't get it.

I think the media perpetuates the Tebow hate more than he does himself.

To see him hated with the same fervor as Michael Vick is just weird.

• Double post.

• The pressure is on the Patriots at this point. They haven't done *anything* for a minute. Two straight home divisional round losses. The Broncos are on house money and Tebow can just "let it loose" like Elway said. If the Broncos protect the ball this time, could be a closer game. That line is WAY too big right now, NE -14.

GenePontecorvo said:
    The pressure is on the Patriots at this point. They haven't done *anything* for a minute. Two straight home divisional round losses. The Broncos are on house money and Tebow can just "let it loose" like Elway said. If the Broncos protect the ball this time, could be a closer game. That line is WAY too big right now, NE -14.

The 14 point line is silly, and the pressure is definitely greater on Brady and Co. That said, Brady and Co. know how to handle playoff pressure, and this is Tebow's first real rodeo. We'll see how it plays out. I have faith in my Pats.

• Pats D is a little suspect.

Go Niners... I'm a little shook off the Saints tbh.

• Offense versus defense. I only see the Saints scoring 20 - 30 on that track. It could be enough though.

Niners are in beast mode!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Saints are imploding like the Death Star. Jesus Christ.

• RAJ said:
    Niners are in beast mode!!!

Too many interceptions. Not enough points. Maybe Alex Smith needs to pull the trigger too.

• !!!!!!!!!!

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    !!!!!!!!!!

I stopped by Good today and dude working there said you were home for the big game.

Amazing!

• RAJ said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    !!!!!!!!!!

I stopped by Good today and dude working there said you were home for the big game.

Amazing!

Just put the baby down, got dinner on the stove, but I didn't want to poast too early and look what happened.

Now I'm silently screaming and doing the touchdown dance as quiet as possible!

Can we close the book on Tebowie now?

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Can we close the book on Tebowie now?

We can only hope. Time to put Quinn in, the option play isn't working.

First off, Vernon Davis in tears after catching that touchdown is what sports is all about. Working and sacrificing day after day, week after week, year after year, reaching for that elusive dream. And for that one moment, he held it in his hands.

My Patriots? Well, I think they look pretty good. And I'm glad Tebowmania will have some time to breathe in the offseason. He's a guy with good values who happens to quarterback for the Broncos. Let's all marinate on that and let it be what it's going to be. He's not Touchdown Jesus, but he's not a self-serving media whore either. He's a man who believes fervently in his religion and works hard to be the best he can be in his profession. Nothing more, nothing less.

Go Pats.

I'm on the Niners wagon. Justin Smith, Alex Smith, Rick Smith.

• RAJ said:
    I'm on the Niners wagon. Justin Smith, Alex Smith, Rick Smith.

Speaking of Smith's, I'm now on the Ravens.

• DB_Cooper said:
    He's not Touchdown Jesus, but he's not a self-serving media whore either. He's a man who believes fervently in his religion and works hard to be the best he can be in his profession. Nothing more, nothing less.

Amen. I'm going to enjoy seeing what he'll do next year.