NFL DISCUSSION - 2011 -

Comments

• I hate you Jets. For real for real. Why didn't you beat the Giants? Sincerely, Eagles Fan. :(

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Tim "All We Need is a Miracle" Teabow vs. My Steelers on Sunday

• RAJ said:

I hope its not a trap game for the Steelers!

I'm wondering which Giants team is going to show up on Sunday. Also, Sports Authority and Modell's is all sold out of Cruz and JPP t-shirts.

Anyway, I'm thinking Pats vs Saints Superbowl.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:

With a final score of 49-45. BUT WHO WOULD BE THE VICTOR?

Garcia_Vega said:
    RAJ said:

I'm wondering which Giants team is going to show up on Sunday. Also, Sports Authority and Modell's is all sold out of Cruz and JPP t-shirts.

Well the Steelers don't look so hot offensively either???

But, I think Teabow will be his own worst enemy in this contest.

• Not liking all this heat on the Saints right now. Rather be "under the radar". So nervous about the Lions game, that last matchup against them made my stomach hurt with all the penalties and soft cushion defense the Saints played. I'll be fully puckered til about 1030 Saturday night at this point.

• GenePontecorvo said:
    Not liking all this heat on the Saints right now.

That's what they get for breaking all those records in front of the entire country against a playoff team on MNF. And the Lions are cold right now, look at what the Packers' second stringer did to them on Sunday. I'm not seeing the Lions heading into the Superdome and puling off an upset. Then the Saints travel to SF, go home winners, and then the Giants will come to NO for the second time this year and lose in overtime.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jerry Jones gave his GM a vote of confidence this week and promises he won't fire himself.

b/w

Cowboys are 120-120 over the last 15 years.

• Garcia_Vega said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    Not liking all this heat on the Saints right now.

That's what they get for breaking all those records in front of the entire country against a playoff team on MNF. And the Lions are cold right now, look at what the Packers' second stringer did to them on Sunday. I'm not seeing the Lions heading into the Superdome and puling off an upset. Then the Saints travel to SF, go home winners, and then the Giants will come to NO for the second time this year and lose in overtime.

I think The Saints are playing great ball this year, but I wonder how they are going to win 2 outdoor games against quality opponents. They are 3 and 3 outdoors this year. Has that franchise or Brees ever won an outdoor playoff game?

And Matt Flynn is not a traditional second stringer. He's, at least, a top fifteen NFL quarterback who's going to be richer than Aaron Rodgers next year.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    RAJ said:

I'm not worried about it being a trap game so much as I am about the Steelers being beat to shit. Ben's a cripple, Pouncey's hurt, Mendenhall and Clark are out...shit is ugly. But still, they better beat the goddamn Broncos.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Yeah, can we not mix footbal with politricks?

• Wild Card Weekend!
    I got:
    Bengals
    Saints
    Giants
    Steelers

Texans are looking good.

I like the Saints, the Giants, and the Steel Curtain to block God's love of Tebow.

Who gave Charles Barkley the thumbs up to get on the air and talk football!?

RAJ said:
    Who gave Charles Barkley the thumbs up to get on the air and talk football!?

Probably the same guy who greenlighted the Round Mound hosting SNL for the second time tonight.

• No chance for the Broncos tomorrow so people? No Mendenhall, no Pouncey, no Clark Ben on a gimpy leg! It could happen, although when the opposing QB can't even throw the ball it's gotta be a good thing.

Saints rollin right now.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    "Teeeee-bow!"

Duderonomy said:
    "Teeeee-bow!"

Damn??? dude might actually pull this off!?

• Teeeee-eeee-bow! Ohhhhhh-ohhhhhhh!!!

• vs

• Tebow an' 'em are owning right now. Holy shit.

Steelers are laying a giant egg right now.

• Duderonomy said:
    "Teeeee-bow!"

Fuck yeah!!! Steelers are a mess.

• This is a good, exciting game regardless of who you got.

• GenePontecorvo said:
    Teeeee-eeee-bow! Ohhhhhh-ohhhhhhh!!!

That, and "I BELIEVE...in Eli!"

Tebow might have god, but we got the refs ;)

• Cool. New OT rules. The ref was shook.

• RAJ said:
    Tebow might have god, but we got the refs ;)

And Tebow got the WIN.

• Daaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!