NBA PLAYOFFS BATCHES!

Comments

• fckvwls said:
    Gene its wishful thinking.

If you say so Ace Rothstein. I feel like I am watching a closely contested series.

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    Well at leasy my teams got 16 rings, keep trying for that first cuz it is def not happening this yr. Btw your insults are horrible. Ace rothstein? Unicorns? Wtf i dont even know how to respond to you.

*least

• I'm not really trying to insult you man. You have a mad-on for the Mavs. I'm not tripping. We might lose. Oh well. Go jerk off w/ your trophies, I gives a fuck.

You say wild ass shit like we've only won two quarters when we've won like five. I think most people here clearly find you half-a-idiot.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    fckvwls said:
    Gene its wishful thinking.

If you say so Ace Rothstein. I feel like I am watching a closely contested series.

And you are, albeit one in which Miami has mostly held a slight upper hand.

If Dallas doesn't step it up they're gonna lose, at this point they have to do more than trade points/games.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    I'm not really trying to insult you man...

I think most people here clearly find you half-a-idiot.

Clearly a half-idiot who has predicted most of the individual games and series outcomes of this postseason thus far. Thats fine would rather seem like an idiot to you and others and stay getting paid.

I hope you stop posting in this thread forever once your team loses.

• Horseleech said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    I'm not really trying to insult you man...

I think most people here clearly find you half-a-idiot.

Ace Rothstein was a cool character. Sheesh. I wasn't before, then I was. Clearly it's what he was after. I won't capitulate and say the Heat are gonna win til they do. These aren't hard concepts.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    f*ckv*w*ls, you need an avatar son!

• This is all I'm sayin. Two days ago you yourself called it a coinflip. Then, after a 2 point game that the mavs were in, til the end, you do a 180. Let the story write itself...your prediction is already on file. If it's another close game and the Mavs pull it out, everyone will be all about game 5. If the Heat do win there will be no shortage of accolades for them and make-it-rain sessions for you, I am sure.

"Ace Rothstein" was no attempt at an insult on my part, just a stupid pop culture reference and a nod to your acumen actually if you think about it.

Buddy i predicted miami long before this series started. Go back and read this thread. And even though i said essential coin flip i gave miami a 55-45 edge. Reading comprehension fail on your part.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    fckvwls said:
    I hope you stop posting in this thread forever once your team loses.

ive had it up to here with your schtick. Ur shit is fuckin tired.

U dudes have to show some fuckin sportsmanship.

Fuckin talkin about vegas and shit.

can we talk basketball with some class or fall into to some oneupmanship nutsack self nutsack smellin contest.

Why go personal?

Why go personal?

Cuz he started it

fckvwls said:
    Why go personal?

Cuz he started it

"wishful thinking"

I believe what ur looking for is when he wished my house burned down.

Its okay batmon, u gene and rock can circle jerk each other as the mavs lose.

ha....alright.

but u or dont want All Caps GP.....its an ugly sight.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2011/06/06/mark-jackson-is-new-warriors-head-coach/

well, from this postseason i learned: fuck the warriors. i'm done caring.
    they'll instantly start running momma there goes that man offense and hand down man down defense. ugh.

Curry is going to get better with Jackson there. I hope they get a very good staff around him to ease the rokkie pressure.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That was a bit of a surprise. At first they were talking about getting a young, yet veteran coach. Then they get Jackson who has no experience. He did meet with Jerry West so that must say something. Still not very excited, yet not down either about the hire. We will see, which is about what you would expect from the Warriors.

i like the warriors but they paid Lee way too much money. They need another big man next to him who does more work than Biedris.

I like Durell Wright alot.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I think Mark Jackson may actually be a pleasant surprise. I mean he was a real crafty player. It's certainly not like A.I. is coaching a team. Besides, the Warriors can only go UP from where they are..

yuichi said:
    Besides, the Warriors can only go UP from where they are..

Yeah, but that's been true for 15 of the last 16 years.

Who would have been the better available coaching candidate?

Lawrence Frank?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    JimBeam said:
    http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2011/06/06/mark-jackson-is-new-warriors-head-coach/

well, from this postseason i learned: fuck the warriors. i'm done caring.
    they'll instantly start running momma there goes that man offense and hand down man down defense. ugh.

worst announcer ever; greatest news for everyone who watches the nba except maybe golden state warrior fans.

someone please hire magic johnson and chris webber.

bruce bowen is pretty god awful at announcing, esp since he has been doing the 3D telecasts.

Shit that was a great sequence by Wade. First the block and then the twisting law-up.

Too bad wade is the only one doing anything right now on the heat

what bitch