NBA PLAYOFFS BATCHES!

Comments

• fckvwlsfckvwls 178 Posts
    Shut the fuk up faggot nothing has changed. You really think lbj not gonna perform in gm 5?

Whos your team btw selina? Your from ny, so if you claims the knicks, mua hahahahaha

• fckvwls, I feel like I did this but that was a joke and obviously I wish you no personal harm. Can't we just say this is a great series and two great teams?

Maybe you think the Heat are gonna coast to a game 5 win, but I'll ride or die with my boys. Go Mavs.

• Some Mavs fans thought the Mavs fucked up by *only* parlaying the Damps contract into TY. Well he practically won that game single handed tonight.

Also, did anyone catch JVG's "Trix" reference? :-)

• Tyson Chandler = LA represent.

Yah agreed, also i really have no vested interested since my lakers got owned. I only started rooting against yall mavs fans when you banded together and started attacking me after my lakers got swept. Great series btw. If yall didnt attack i wouldnt of even bothered rooting against yall. Either way i should prolly just exit this thread till next yr. Btw if im wrong and dallas wins you can call me the fuk out all you want till nezt yr.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That was a great game. This is a great series. That's all I care about. Lets see a game 7. That would top it all off.

• Dude if the Mavs can win this series all I will do is thank the Lord for answering my prayers and giving Dirk Nowitzki a championship.

If you are a fan of basketball and of human beings, I don't see how one could not want to see Dirk get a chip, unless you are from Miami.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    Dude if the Mavs can win this series all I will do is thank the Lord for answering my prayers and giving Dirk Nowitzki a championship.

If you are a fan of basketball and of human beings, I don't see how one could not want to see Dirk get a chip, unless you are from Miami.

That was a gutsy performance by Dirk tonight. Chandler really stepped up, too.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    Dude if the Mavs can win this series all I will do is thank the Lord for answering my prayers and giving Dirk Nowitzki a championship.

^^^This^^^

Dude is one of only three players ever to be on 50 win teams for 10 consecutive years.

He deserves a ring.

When this series started I assumed Lebron was the best player on the court....he's 3rd at best.

• To make it not all Mav-centric, I turned to my buddy during the game and declared "Dwyane Wade versus the Mavericks is a nightmare that never ends." It is relentless.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    dont know what the hell happened on that last muff, but DWade is a gamer.
    Chandler on the boards might have been the difference late in the game

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HELL YES DALLAS!!!! JET TO THE RESCUE. I WAS CONSIDERING BUY A TERRY JERSEY AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE....

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    What a game and what a series. Some amazing plays by Wade. A couple of pretty big chokes too...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    CousinLarry said:

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    batmon said:
    Who would have been the better available coaching candidate?

Lawrence Frank?

jeff van gundy. the w's were tossing around figures in the low 7 figures. jackson's the only one that bit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Reporting from that place called real life...and GeneP really, really, really really, really loves Dirk and the Mavs. No, really.

• So the rumor is Rashard Lewis smashed Lebron's girl and that's why dude is Casper.

We need some Rashard Lewis chants up in AAC tonight!

• HarveyCanal said:
    Reporting from that place called real life...and GeneP really, really, really really, really loves Dirk and the Mavs. No, really.

Heh. Sorry for the earful last night. Whisky. :-)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Heh. Sorry for the earful last night. Whisky. :-)

Don't worry at all...I enjoyed it.

b/w

DONE BASED YOUR LIFE!

GenePontecorvo said:
    So the rumor is Rashard Lewis smashed Lebron's girl and that's why dude is Casper.

We need some Rashard Lewis chants up in AAC tonight!

Cuban needs to invite Rashard to sit courtside!!

• i love trying to guess who's singing which part in a four part harmony. none of those dude's looked like a soprano.

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    i love trying to guess who's singing which part in a four part harmony. none of those dude's looked like a soprano.

im guessing dude on the far right was, since he held his mike the farthest away... I really enjoyed that anthem..

If Lebron was the player he's purported to be he would have went for 35 tonight instead of 17.

Pippen needs to kiss and make up with MJ.

Mavs looked like a championship team tonight.

• The Mavs are a complete team.

Dirk
    Kidd
    JET
    TY
    Trix
    JJB
    Cardinal

all contributed to this victory.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    fckvwls said:
    Shut the fuk up faggot nothing has changed. You really think lbj not gonna perform in gm 5?

game 6 maybe?

• And they said *Dirk* was soft?

I think someone else is.