Rep your pick for 2010???s Hottest Dude

Comments

• [/gaffled]

you beat me to it!

......[i was going to post you too!]

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    batmon said:
    Where's the Black MEN?

No Hip Hopity young short dudes on some Webster shit.

Kind of an obvious choice. Should have been on page 1.

Chappelle is pretty handsome when he's not doing crackhead impersonations. He's very 2006, though.

Derek Fisher

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I second the hell out of this dude:

and of course

and a side of

how about Jimmy Dormody?

anyone else ride for:

?

remember
    ?

rap dudes?

I go back and forth on this guy:

• btwn BD Wong and James Franco I'm feeling y'all's embrace of the Bay Area gay and Jewish communities.

I take back anything I said about the lack of diversity in your picks.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

all in all though I'd have to say it appears that you gals are racist against latinos

Not over here!

• 2010 related - I have a bit of a thing for nerds. In polar fleece. Who happen to be gazzilionaires:

Speaking of James Franco (I'm not too sure of him, he's a bit too much), I like the actual dude who got his arm stuck in the canyon, Aaron Ralston. Mountain climbing is hot. I love Everest adventure books:

There are too many hot Japanese and Korean guys to keep track of. I'm sure if I was 20, I'd be an exchange student over there right now. (Some random male models from the internet, nom nom!):

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Come on now--are those last two even dudes?

• You sound old.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    Come on now--are those last two even dudes?

Ha! Yeah, this is a joke, right? ;)

I would like to know what the other ladies of SoulStrut think of your nominations

Is this really what's up amongst everyone under thirty?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    I would like to know what the other ladies of SoulStrut think of your nominations

Is this really what's up amongst everyone under thirty?

No. (no offense).

Yes.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Almond said:
    Dancer and Actor.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Denzel is a default taste. Fail.

Almond said:

Derek Fisher

Yuichi alias revealed

• I've noticed that none of these dudes resemble Strutters. At least I don't think they do. Maybe it's time for another "Post Your Mug" thread?

Herm said:
    I've noticed that none of these dudes resemble Strutters. At least I don't think they do. Maybe it's time for another "Post Your Mug" thread?

Denzel is a default taste. Fail.
    I already stated that he was an obvious choice. But we've yet to reach consensus on the Denzel Default as I have not yet gotten a female co-signature. Perhaps he should be our Salma.

Nice work, Bassie. Your thread now exceeds 2,300 views. The record dudes are paying attention. Some have proclaimed that our choices lack variety, but I've decided that they are only encouraging us to diversify our selections in hope that we will eventually poast photos of men who look like them.

I've noticed a few trends. Brunettes, strong jaws, prominent brows and 3-week beards. These preferences indicate that our estrogen levels are probably stable.

• Almond said:
    Some have proclaimed that our choices lack variety, but I've decided that they are only encouraging us to diversify our selections in hope that we will eventually poast photos of men who look like them. .

On-point observations like this are just one of the reasons why Almond is one of my favorite posters.

• Herm said:
    Almond said:
    Some have proclaimed that our choices lack variety, but I've decided that they are only encouraging us to diversify our selections in hope that we will eventually poast photos of men who look like them. .

On-point observations like this are just one of the reasons why Herm has a thing for Almond that he's never attempted to conceal.

• Almond said:
    The men from the HBO series True Blood are gorgeous
    Ryan Kwanten:

I think this guy looks like George W. Bush

edith head said:
    Almond said:
    Ryan Kwanten:

I've heard a number of women say how attractive they find that guy, which is baffling to me.

The vampire dudes are both pretty handsome and/or charismatic, but that dude is straight corn.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

On-point observations like this are just one of the reasons why Herm has a thing for Almond that he's never attempted to conceal.

I knew someone would say that. Predictable. I've complimented and seen dudes compliment male Strutters before with no "ooooh, you're gay!" comments. Meh.

• Herm said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

I knew someone would say that. Predictable. I've complimented and seen dudes compliment male Strutters before with no "ooooh, you're gay!" comments. Meh.

aw c'mon mayne you know I'm just fuggin with you. who could forget your Almond apreesh thread?!?

(I promise to call ghey next time you compliment a male strutteur )

• rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

aw c'mon mayne you know I'm just fuggin with you. who could forget your Almond apreesh thread?!?

I know you're playin', holmes! But I also know some of these dudes REALLY think like that, especially after that appreciation thread.

b/w

Washboard abs? Pssshh...you ladies obviously haven't seen Rootless' rugged, chiseled physique.

;-)

Can I get a Duckie jpeg!

• faux_rillz said:
    edith head said:
    Almond said:
    Ryan Kwanten:

I've heard a number of women say how attractive they find that guy, which is baffling to me.

The vampire dudes are both pretty handsome and/or charismatic, but that dude is straight corn.

even the one slightly overweight member of the boyband still gets his.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Herm said:
    I've noticed that some of these dudes resemble Strutters.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    haha! Fun!

Just Blaze doesn't rank as a black man?

About consensus - While there are some overlaps, there are not too many guys pictured that I find hot or good-looking. The pretty boy/baby-face thing is more passing cute than lasting heat for me.

I guess because I don't have a type, I find all kinds of dudes hot - if I had the time, I could post pictures of smokin men from all over the world.
    I'm probably not the best contributor to this thread because of the 2010 tag. I don't watch TV, I don't see Hollywood films and I don't read People...my pool for picks is more likely to be guys on the subway lol

I've posted him up before in dreamboat conversations and he is moving through the years quite nicely

Yeaaaah.

I can watch Alex Descas for hours.

Tony Trujillo

Ridiculous. I mean this is just ridiculous.

rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

Thank you for your willingness to admit you think I'm witty, Herm. For the record, he doesn't even know me.

I'm surprised Bassie is still nice to me now that she knows I dress like an accountant and wear black shoes.