Rep your pick for 2010???s Hottest Dude

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Almond said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Bassie,

I'll have to hold a workshop on here to instruct some of the guys on how to relate to the femmes. It's like a virtual locker room up in here sometimes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Please do, though very few have heeded the femme knowledge you have dropped in the past.

Hey Almond,

Since I 'retired' in 1999, I've tried to coach the young bucks on how to treat the ladies. I figured I'd try to use my powers to help others instead of letting them go to waste ;-P .

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I feel like perennial favorites GYLLENHALL and JUDE LAW are getting dissed in this thread.

too 2009?

You are welcome to contribute by poasting actual photos, Rootless. Jake and Jude are great suggestions and they have merely been forgotten, not dissed.

Some of you men seem downright offended. Are you just trying to kill time while waiting for us to poast pics of y'all that you hope we saved on our drives from previous "Poast Your Mug" threads?

Yes, some of us are apparently attracted to androgenous J-Pop pretty boys, big deal. They have a certain je ne sais quoi.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    elise said:
    There are a lot of views on this thread. I think the guys here are taking notes ;)

it definitely ranks among the more interesting NRR threads today.

I still can't wrap my head around the Korean pretty boy pictures; they almost warrant their own thread a la the oompa loompa dudes.

LOL!

Hey, some are Japanese.

And - nope - not gay. Well, at least not all of them. A lot of Japanese and Korean dudes are open to a more fashion-y, androgynous aesthetic. I admit the ones I posted are a little OTT and goofy. But, I can totally see the appeal. And if I was an 18 yo again, I'm sure I'd be smitten. There are TONS of blogs made by girls dedicated to totally being obsessive fangirls.

• Almond said:

Yes, some of us are apparently attracted to androgenous J-Pop pretty boys, big deal. They have a certain je ne sais quoi.

By "je ne sais quoi" you mean "clothes we can borrow," right?

• elise said:
    There are a lot of views on this thread. I think the guys here are taking notes ;)

Note #1 - Don't shave for three days.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

Haha! "Did you use my perfume again?!"

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    elise said:

Note #2- Don't work out.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This thread explains why Bassie was too busy to meet up last week! HA!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Outrageous.

• elise said:
    Horseleech said:
    elise said:

Note #2- Don't work out.

Ladies man over here ;-)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    bassie said:
    Outrageous.

HAHAHAHA

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    was just gonna lurk this thread for pro tips on improving my image but i feel the need to intervene just to gag that someone mentioned the fbook creepoid itt. more tasteless than diggin androgynous japanese fashion dudes by like 1000x imo

elise said:
    Herm said:
    Almond said:

Haha! "Did you use my perfume again?!"

Exactly! Hermy-one, you learn fast. I have plenty of good girlfriends and a couple of gay BFFs to borrow accessories from, but J-Pop boys are like GBFFs with benefits. That's like 3 birds with one stone. Brokenrecord, you're onto something.

deej said:
    was just gonna lurk this thread for pro tips on improving my image but i feel the need to intervene just to gag that someone mentioned the fbook creepoid itt. more tasteless than diggin androgynous japanese fashion dudes by like 1000x imo

the what??

Fbook creepoid = Mark Zuckerberg

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    itt = in this thread

Ah, Thank You.

There's something (a lot) to be said for rough edges. Part of the appeal is that the person is real with un-hot days, not a doll.

VERY VERY GOOD DAY

DAMN FINE DAY

GOOD WET DAY

YEA, WE ALL HAVE DAYS LIKE THIS

• deej said:
    Hee hee. Don't hold everyone responsible. I'm guilty of mentioning both.

In my defense, I'm not on facebook, and I don't follow Zuckerberg's exploits or know anything about him. I just cited him as an example of nerdiness I find cute. And redheadedness.

Bassie, that man is wow.

Always thought Shadow was good looking.

• [/thread.]

brokenrecord said:
    And redheadedness.

Yes!
    I was working on a documentary set a few years ago and the people had their daughter's wedding pictures here and there. The husband was the HOTTEST redhead I had ever seen and to this day there has been no rival. The cameraman was standing there, waiting for me to give him the next tape and I'm too busy checking out some chick's betrothed.

Speaking of redheads -
    Almond said:

Almond, where is his face?
    He would be OK but I can't abide by that thing on his chin.

Redheads have never been my thing, dunno why.

Now we're just getting all elbows. And chins.

• ^^^ Oh boy. (not hating, but sooooooo not my type.) (*EDIT, I meant that dude above and his frat-ish steeze is not my type - not that Almond is not my type. She snuck in when I was crafting this gem of a post)

In regards to hotness, having skills of some sort goes a long way.

This guy runs the 'best restaurant in the world 2010' - Noma. Being able to cook well is a real asset:

Since my previous tech nerd site founder choice was so offensive, I'd like to substitute a Foursquare founder (which I have no idea what that is either, but apparently it's popular?):

Although he's not so much nerdy hot, as regular handsome hot. Oh yeah, and guys can do a lot with their hair. Nice hair (redheads, curls, braids, locks, etc), can really make a guy.

brokenrecord said:

In regards to hotness, having skills of some sort goes a long way.

Yes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Almond said:
    Bassie, that man is wow.

LOL @ this one

SoulStrut dudes finally got their wish!

• faux_rillz said:
    Almond said:
    Bassie, that man is wow.

LOL @ this one

SoulStrut dudes finally got their wish!

Je ne feeling pas de tout!

how'd I miss this thread? all i can say is different elbows for different folks. (ahem ladyboy photos)
    cosign on joe manganiello though (regarding bearded men who look like they are are smarter than me that i can learn from and be in awe of, let the walls of feminism crumble oh well)

This video has to have been posted on SS before:

carry on...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    [/thread.]

BAHAHHAA!!!

b/w