Rep your pick for 2010???s Hottest Dude

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Wah!?

It's not like you wear white sweat socks with black dress shoes. Cmon now.

• faux_rillz said:
    edith head said:
    Almond said:
    The men from the HBO series True Blood are gorgeous
    Ryan Kwanten:

I think this guy looks like George W. Bush

I've heard a number of women say how attractive they find that guy, which is baffling to me.

The vampire dudes are both pretty handsome and/or charismatic, but that dude is straight corn.

I agree about the vampire guys and your take on this dude. I think maybe he is popular because of the washboard abs thing and his character tends to rescue damsels in distress frequently, but i can't help but see George W in his face.

as for 2010, i have nothing really to add to this thread except that i think james franco is a fox too. not just for a nice face but for the overachiever academic thing too

• bassie said:

Ridiculous. I mean this is just ridiculous.

Word, bassie. Zidane is one dude I can't help but cosign for in a hot dude thread.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Zidane is fiyah on the soccer field, as well. And those green eyes. Nice poast.

• Yeah - there's lots of dudes I find hot, but the 2010 thing is a bit of a stumbling block. I also don't have tv / or go to movies.

So, in reviewing this thread, the only dudes where there is some consensus is Wakka Flocka and James Franco?? lol.

• elise said:
    Herm said:
    I've noticed that some of these dudes resemble Strutters.

LOL - I wish!

Fine - all the muscle bound, craggy cromags go to you guys. That leaves the pretty boys for me.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just Blaze is like 5'5" w/ a baby face. Not a MAN.

No mo Webster - he's on my lap shit.

Hmmm, yea, I guess he does have a bit of a baby face, but the look is all grown up! And he's in his 30s.
    I think Denzel is nice, but I definitely don't think he's ALL THAT.

I can tell you about a couple of men in my office building, but I definitely can't post their pictures.

edit - and 5'5" so what? It's not your lap we're talking about him sitting on.

bassie said:
    Hmmm, yea, I guess he does have a bit of a baby face, but the look is all grown up! And he's in his 30s.
    I think Denzel is nice, but I definitely don't think he's ALL THAT.

I can tell you about a couple of men in my office building, but I definitely can't post their pictures.

U like the IT dude w/ the brown shoes who compliments your jewelry and shit.

b/w

I thought u were all about this dude. Man steez.

I was/am a big Idris fan - but he's kinda obvious. I rate him over Denzel, that's for sure.

LMHO- one of them is an IT guy! And a fine dresser, but his bluetooth thing is a TOTAL TURN-OFF.

bassie said:
    I was/am a big Idris fan - but he's kinda obvious. I rate him over Denzel, that's for sure.

LMHO- one of them is an IT guy! And a fine dresser, but his bluetooth thing is a TOTAL TURN-OFF.

"Hi Randy, good morning."

"hey sweetheart, how are u this morning?"

"Im good...Randeeeeeee"

"I was told your mouse needs a configuration"

"Yeah, but im busy right now, could u fix it after the board meeting"

"No problem shortie....I gotta go service Pamela in Finance, ill holla at you later..."

Ew.

You had to go and ruin it, didn't you? LOL - now I can't look at this guy the same again.

bassie said:
    Ew.

You had to go and ruin it, didn't you? LOL - now I can't look at this guy the same again.

"good morning"

OK - we've established the subjectivity in all this, you and I see it different.
    I have changed my mind about the baby face; I don't think so.

Let's leave him alone now. lol

• I think the athlete selections are interesting.

fisher, sanchez, zidane.

given hundreds of choices, you guys managed to pick 2/3 straight bitches.

Thanks for the input.

• bassie said:
    Thanks for the input.

I somehow knew my remark would draw this response from you. lighten up.

refer to my other input in this thread if you like, or ignore me completely.

(for the record I really did find the relative lack of athletes in this thread to be of note. not that all women are into jocks obviously, but in the US at least athletes are some of the more famous men out there, and there's lots of them.)

You know because your 0 calories posts usually get this reaction from me.

All was swell and fun but you got to drop a 'straight bitches' comment - lighten up what?

Yea, sometimes I forget the don't even bother rule.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Bassie,

I'll have to hold a workshop on here to instruct some of the guys on how to relate to the femmes. It's like a virtual locker room up in here sometimes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Is it wrong that I would hit this?

"Somebody's gonna get pregnant!"

LMHO - I think you might have to come up with a safe word.

Yea, having a great sense of humour - which is an indication of intelligence imo - is a huge plus...two assets in one!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    bassie said:

Yea, having a great sense of humour - which is an indication of intelligence imo - is a huge plus...two assets in one!

To me, that is the biggest turn on. Not some pompous nincompoop.

Word.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    There are a lot of views on this thread. I think the guys here are taking notes ;)

• bassie said:
    You know because your 0 calories posts usually get this reaction from me.

All was swell and fun but you got to drop a 'straight bitches' comment - lighten up what?

Yea, sometimes I forget the don't even bother rule.

I suppose "bitch" *was* inappropriate in a female-dominated thread.

I guess I just can't stand Sanchez's mug.

• elise said:
    There are a lot of views on this thread. I think the guys here are taking notes ;)

it definitely ranks among the more interesting NRR threads today.

I still can't wrap my head around the Korean pretty boy pictures; they almost warrant their own thread a la the oompa loompa dudes.

• I feel like perennial favorites GYLLENHALL and JUDE LAW are getting dissed in this thread.

too 2009?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I feel like perennial favorites GYLLENHALL and JUDE LAW are getting dissed in this thread.

too 2009?

I always like seeing Jude Law.

Gyllenhaal looks exactly like my ex-fiance. No beuno. Attractive, but strangely familiar.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Bassie,

I'll have to hold a workshop on here to instruct some of the guys on how to relate to the femmes. It's like a virtual locker room up in here sometimes.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Please do, though very few have heeded the femme knowledge you have dropped in the past.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

I still can't wrap my head around the Korean pretty boy pictures; they almost warrant their own thread a la the oompa loompa dudes.

Yeah, I don't think they are into women.