Michael Jackson AGAIN

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited April 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Did anybody see the coverage yesterday?

Sobbing and begging this lady to let her son sleep in the same bed???

WTF?

I officially hope dude rots in prison. I was holding off my opinion, but some of this testimony is too much. This lady in particular really has nothing financially to gain from this either as MJ already paid her & son off 10 years ago.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't think I'll even be able to play any of his classics out anymore out of pure ethical reasons. It will hurt to put away my "Rock With You" 12' but really, fuck him.

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

Makes me sick to my stomach.

your right, his music is not going to sound the same anymore.

-k

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I don't think I'll even be able to play any of his classics out anymore out of pure ethical reasons. It will hurt to put away my "Rock With You" 12' but really, fuck him.

Not that I condone his actions, but I will never stop liking Off the Wall and Thriller....

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Not that I condone his actions, but I will never stop liking Off the Wall and Thriller....

I love both of those albums too which makes it all the more difficult.

I just can't be supporting a child rapist in any circumstance no matter how much a crowd gets down to "Rock with You".

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I just can't be supporting a child rapist in any circumstance no matter

so your not willing to allow the defense to present their case...or at least listen to the cross examination......from what i understand this is how our justice system works

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

so your not willing to allow the defense to present their case...or at least listen to the cross examination......from what i understand this is how our justice system works

I hear you but even if he's found not guilty I cannot believe, with all the fucked up evidence and past settlements, that he is completely innocent.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i don't know yet

im waiting to see how this plays out to pass judgement.

at the same time it's pretty obvious that the michael of old is not the same person as the michael of today.

there's been some serious removal from the planet earth ... compared to the lil boy from indiana who made good and rocked the world with quincy.

eather way you cut it michael hasn't been MICHAEL for a very long time.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I hear you but even if he's found not guilty I cannot believe, with all the fucked up evidence and past settlements, that he is completely innocent.

Please do not ever serve on a jury.

• eather way you cut it michael hasn't been MICHAEL for a very long time.

Key! Look at the dude in front of you today and tell me you're sure of his guilt or innoscence. It's like the chappell skit: "well, I don't know if he's guilty...." "so you'd let your children sleep in a bed with michael?" "WHAT? HELL NO!"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    It's just a sad situation... as much as I want to believe in dude, the fact is that even if he's found not guilty of these particular charges, there's something really wrong with a grown ass man who needs to sleep with little boys all the time. Even if he's not sleeping with them, just having to be around little boys all the time is just plain sick. What's really sad about it is that I believe that Michael was probably messed with himself as a child. Still, that's no excuse for his actions, whatever they may or may not be.

I'm still gonna rock "Liberian Girl" and "Human Nature" and all that sh*t regardless. "I can't help it, if I wanted to / I wouldn't help it, even if I could"...

(Hmmm... maybe that song and "P.Y.T." were early cries for help that we all missed???)

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i like to think that off the wall and thriller were made before he was so messed up. it doesn't really have to be about supporting him. just wishing he wasn't so damn messed up and trying to enjoy the positive things. not listening to off the wall and thriller is just what the terrorists want you to do!

It's just a sad situation... as much as I want to believe in dude, the fact is that even if he's found not guilty of these particular charges, there's something really wrong with a grown ass man who needs to sleep with little boys all the time. Even if he's not sleeping with them, just having to be around little boys all the time is just plain sick. What's really sad about it is that I believe that Michael was probably messed with himself as a child. Still, that's no excuse for his actions, whatever they may or may not be.

I'm still gonna rock "Liberian Girl" and "Human Nature" and all that sh*t regardless. "I can't help it, if I wanted to / I wouldn't help it, even if I could"...

(Hmmm... maybe that song and "P.Y.T." were early cries for help that we all missed???)

Co-sign on all this. PYT is like the only song I would consider now in poor taste in light of his OWN statements, let alone his legal problems.
    That's where I have problems, is with Michael's OWN fucked-up admissions of how he likes to kick it with adolescent boys-from his own mouth on that documentary. You are never gonna have a case against him that is not flawed by people's obvious greed and trying to get to his money...just always going to be part of any defense, and it's powerful. In this case show me someone who has presented ANY PROOF of molestation. NO ONE. And if I were sitting on the jury deciding wether someone was going to be officially branded a child molester(celebrity or not, rich or poor) I would need some pretty solid evidence and credible testimony. So far the kid has been the only credible testimony, and there seemed to be holes in that too.

So I'lllet those poor sods decide his fate on this one and be glad I am not in any of those people's shoes.

And for everyone who can't appreciate anything tainted by some bad actions, poor judgement, etc, IMO you are just being reactionary and hypocrytical. You are operating under a false notion of purity and piety that I find kind of alarming for supposed grown folks.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That VH1 Secret Childhood History of Michael makes things quite clearer. He was in the room as a lil dude watching his brothers (and his dad) fuck groupies. Jehovah Witness side telling him not to think about sex at all or you'll go to hell. Told to lie about his age, his dating status, everything. Kid blows up and loses touch with reality completely. He was slightly disturbed during Off The Wall and Thriller albums as well, just not as much. Guy is approaching 50, keep in mind.

I would say there is some reasonable doubt in this particular case, but Michael is doing something fishy over at Neverland, no question.

T.N.

PS Does he still own the Beatles catalog?

PS Does he still own the Beatles catalog?

Yes. He has been quoted as sayingthat all this is an attempt to wrest controlling interest in that away from him, that there is a conspiracy afoot.

I am sure there is an attempt toget this, as it surely is among his most valuable assets(moreso than his own publishing, probably)---but a conspiracy? I dunno. But I bet that Paul McCartney is probably licking his chops waiting for a 'guilty' verdict. McCartney still feels burned by Michael and for good reason.

could you imagine living your entire life in a box....i'm NOT defending Michael because he may be guilty..i'll wait to make my judgement....but since dude was like 5 years old he has had zero privacy...he has never been able to even go to fucking 7-11 alone...for 40 + years this dude has been in a cage...imagine that shit ...he's a very weird dude ..he should be..he has ZERO social skills....he's never met anyone who didn't know who he was... therefore ...technically ..he has no friends...i think this is why he finds so much joy in hangin with little kids its like hes making up for the childhood we took for granted....as far as sleeping with the boys .....NO ITS NOT RIGHT....but i think its something much different than molestation...its HIM not knowing what the big deal is ...this dude has never had to answer to the law (or any authority)since adulthood so when a parent says "yeah Mike its cool"......Michael thinks its cool....im not making any excuses for dude ...but he really is a 10 year old in a 40 year old body with alot of money and nobody to answer to

AND KEEP IN MIND.... THAT BEATLES CATALOG IS THE REAL HOLY FUCKING GRAIL ....
    not saying this is a conspiracy[/b]...but alot of powerful folks would fuck Michael in every position possible for that shit ......

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I can't believe y'all are buying that Beatles catalogue nonsense...

could you imagine living your entire life in a box....i'm NOT defending Michael because he may be guilty..i'll wait to make my judgement....but since dude was like 5 years old he has had zero privacy...he has never been able to even go to fucking 7-11 alone...for 40 + years this dude has been in a cage...imagine that shit ...he's a very weird dude ..he should be..he has ZERO social skills....he's never met anyone who didn't know who he was... therefore ...technically ..he has no friends...i think this is why he finds so much joy in hangin with little kids its like hes making up for the childhood we took for granted....as far as sleeping with the boys .....NO ITS NOT RIGHT....but i think its something much different than molestation...its HIM not knowing what the big deal is ...this dude has never had to answer to the law (or any authority)since adulthood so when a parent says "yeah Mike its cool"......Michael thinks its cool....im not making any excuses for dude ...but he really is a 10 year old in a 40 year old body with alot of money and nobody to answer to

Well, dude has problems. Plenty of other folks grew up in similar circumstances(successful early, no REAL childhood,etc) and are not in the same dire straits in terms of detachment from reality. I am in no way making excuses or condemning him, I just think it's crystal clear that he has serious issues, and in my opinion any parent who allows their child to have a personal relationship with him ALSO has serious reality acceptance issues too.

I can't believe y'all are buying that Beatles catalogue nonsense...

the only way i can defend my opinions is if you elaborate..... plaese

• could you imagine living your entire life in a box....i'm NOT defending Michael because he may be guilty..i'll wait to make my judgement....but since dude was like 5 years old he has had zero privacy...he has never been able to even go to fucking 7-11 alone...for 40 + years this dude has been in a cage...imagine that shit ...he's a very weird dude ..he should be..he has ZERO social skills....he's never met anyone who didn't know who he was... therefore ...technically ..he has no friends...i think this is why he finds so much joy in hangin with little kids its like hes making up for the childhood we took for granted....as far as sleeping with the boys .....NO ITS NOT RIGHT....but i think its something much different than molestation...its HIM not knowing what the big deal is ...this dude has never had to answer to the law (or any authority)since adulthood so when a parent says "yeah Mike its cool"......Michael thinks its cool....im not making any excuses for dude ...but he really is a 10 year old in a 40 year old body with alot of money and nobody to answer to

Well, dude has problems. Plenty of other folks grew up in similar circumstances(successful early, no REAL childhood,etc) and are not in the same dire straits in terms of detachment from reality. I am in no way making excuses or condemning him, I just think it's crystal clear that he has serious issues, and in my opinion any parent who allows their child to have a personal relationship with him ALSO has serious reality acceptance issues too.

I would say that I find Jackson disturbing in many ways, but the parents of these kids should be held responsible as well. What led them to believe that it'd be cool for their 10 year old to have a slumber party with a 40 year old pixie?
    As far as motivations being tainted by money, that gate swings both ways in this case, i.e. positive testimony/public statements by those with a permanent pass on the Michael Jackson gravy train...

• Ok, completely unrelated to Michael's legal problems.. but has anyone wondered why his children are white? Like straight up caucasian?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Sure thing.

Under what circumstrance would anyone be able to wrest that catalogue from his possession: it is his chief source of income.

Ok, completely unrelated to Michael's legal problems.. but has anyone wondered why his children are white? Like straight up caucasian?

Probably because they are not of his DNA! I mean, why would someone so obviously self-loathing want children of his OWN seed? Makes perfect sense to me....If those are his kids of his batter well I'll be John Brown.

• Ok, completely unrelated to Michael's legal problems.. but has anyone wondered why his children are white? Like straight up caucasian?

Probably because they are not of his DNA! I mean, why would someone so obviously self-loathing want children of his OWN seed? Makes perfect sense to me....If those are his kids of his batter well I'll be John Brown.

Which of course brings up the idea that he pretty much went out and bought himself a couple of kids. The women that carried those children and then signed them away to Jackson ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Sure thing.

Under what circumstrance would anyone be able to wrest that catalogue from his possession: it is his chief source of income.

By putting him in a position whereby he would have no choice but to option it's use or sell it outright, lest creditors come and claim it as legally theirs.

. Plenty of other folks grew up in similar circumstances(successful early, no REAL childhood,etc) and are not in the same dire straits in terms of detachment from reality.

i respectfully disagree....even child actors who had maybe 5 years of fame and who could still walk around in public during the height of their celebrity ALL have major issues....i honestly can't think of one childhood celebrity who is/was "all together"....and this dude has been one of the most recognizable celebrities on the planet since he was a child...he has no idea what reality(which is probably why he is guilty...who knows)

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Sure thing.

By putting him in a position whereby he would have no choice but to option it's use or sell it outright, lest creditors come and claim it as legally theirs.

And how likely is that?

when he's dead broke serving 10 years...he cant record (despite that Shyne bullshit)...he cant do concerts..he cant do shit to pay for that fuckin amusement park if hes locked up.....Beatles jawn = piggy bank

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    Prestige used to re-release records on subsidiaries listed under different leaders. (e.g., Prestige Mal Waldron re-released on Status under Frank Wess, etc.)

So maybe Qwest can re-release Off the Wall and Thriller as Quincy Jones albums.

Carry on.

Sure thing.

And how likely is that?

Given his expenses, his legal fees ,lack of new product and lavish lifestyle(dude looks like he is bleeding cash right now)...I would say it's feasible that he might be advised to do so at some point in the next 5 years. Or at least liscence it in the same way James Brown did his catalog, for a multi-million advance with rights reverting back to him/his estate in a given number of years.

Why are you of the opinion that it is absolutely impossible? Even the wealthiest folks are foorced by other wealthy folks into untenable fiscal situations. It' a big game of chess.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    maybe that song and "P.Y.T." were early cries for help that we all missed???

Sayin. Tenderoni?