Michael Jackson AGAIN

12346»

Comments

• For some reason stating this has gotten me accused of listening only to Amy Grant

come on dan... you know it's true.

• i personally do not think however it is a natural part of the collectors process to seek out more information on the artist... i would just say seek out more records!

i recently had the pleasure of meeting on of my favorite private issue new age artists that bearded douglas turned me onto. his name is peter davidson. the three of us met at starbucks in santa monica.

he proceeded to tell us about how he dumped his intricate state of the art late 70's analog home studio and even worse threw the remaining copies of all of his records in a grabage can ( he put out two recordings in the late 70's / early 80's ).

raer.

needless to say this did not do much for my appreciation of his music.

he is still a rad dude and his albums are incredible. it just sometimes bums me out to see the changes in artists.

all this news about MJ is case in point totally worthless and a blantant bummer.

ap

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

For some reason stating this has gotten me accused of listening only to Amy Grant

I already said; I refuse to listen to her music because she's an adulteress and broke her promise to God by divorcing.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

For some reason stating this has gotten me accused of listening only to Amy Grant

I already said; I refuse to listen to her music because she's an adulteress and broke her promise to God by divorcing.

• bump