NBA PLAYOFFS 2010 (Wacka Flacka)

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHATEFER

WHATEFER

Count down to Amare departure?! Yall better step up that new defense...

BLEH

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Boston vs LA AGAIN..........the only entertainment i get from that would be for LA to avenge themselves.

lol ... yeah, that BIG PAYBACK would really be a relief for their long-suffering fans

In case yall didn't get the memo that Shannon Brown can get up...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    That should have been a no call at the very least. Refs love the Lakers

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

The zebras were calling all kinds of no-fouls and ghost fouls

Kobe said it best in his post game that shots that usually fell for the Suns, didn't

Suns are fine, GO SUNS

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Boston vs LA AGAIN..........the only entertainment i get from that would be for LA to avenge themselves.

lol ... yeah, that BIG PAYBACK would really be a relief for their long-suffering fans

It's been real hard to sleep these last couple of years. suffering has been immeasurable.

Lakers v Celtics: Lakers in 6 ....The Celtics can't beat L.A w/o Posey and House.

Lakers v Magic: Magic in 7.....The Lakers can't defend any of The Magic starters one on one....Vince Carter makes up the rebounding difference from last year's Finals.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    20th Century Lakers vs. Celtics > 21st century Lakers vs. Celtics.

Suns vs. Magic would be a much, much more exciting finals.

Laker hate aside, Shannon Brown has some serious hops.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    So the Bullets get the first pick (John Wall), second to Philly, and third to the Nets....

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Sixers getting 2nd might be their best case scenario -- don't have to worry about JRue playing out of position while still getting a likely difference making starter.

• Options
    So the Bullets get the first pick (John Wall), second to Philly, and third to the Nets....

Wall looked like he was gonna cry when he was talking about going to the useless Wizards.

I'm sorry but Paul Pierce is a bitch. Dude really got up like he was gonna do something. Sorry Paul, but,

he has a pretty legit lump over his eye.

whatever, haters like you gonna hate.

Pierce will answer with his game.

great game so far at the half. highly competitive.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    As great as a baller Pierce is, his acting history hurts his credentiability (though he was clearly fouled hard by Howard). And his angry stomp on the way up like he was gonna do something to Howard is also worth a chuckle.

His "wheelchair" incident is permanently scarred in my head.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Side note, how does Pierce's barber let him leave the chair wih his peachfuzz still intact

• Options
    Side note, how does Pierce's barber let him leave the chair wih his peachfuzz still intact

Talk about barbers... what the hell is going on with Jason Williams' haircut?

credentiability

• reskresk 391 Posts

Talk about barbers... what the hell is going on with Jason Williams' haircut?

He's been rockin the white man's blow out for a minute now

• Options
    Bye bye Magic.

he has a pretty legit lump over his eye.

whatever, haters like you gonna hate.

Pierce will answer with his game.

I'm not hating, I didn't say he's not a good player, but he acts like a bitch. That's not hate, just a basic observation. All his cry baby antics over the years, it just doesn't stop. He's a really good basketball player though, no question.

And with that said, it's a wrap for Orlando...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Orlando deserved to lose that game. First Carter misses 2 free throws and then Redick acts like a dipshit and forgets to call the foul.

I didn't see him acting like a bitch when he got walloped by Howard.
    The little "I'm-a-get-him" move when he got up was laughable, but
    it was the Magic who were crying to the refs all. night. long.

anyway, I don't give a shiiiiiiiiit, cause it's 2-0 C's and coming back to Boston.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Beyond being outgunned, the Magic don't have the character and poise to be NBA champions. They played the last minute of the game like a bunch of stressed-out sissies!!! Plus, as long as they can't create shots well (except for maybe Vince Carter and sometimes Howard), and therefore rely on perimeter shooting, they can never match the scoring efficiency of the Celtics. Plus, the Magic can't play half-court basketball, especially offensively, worth a shit. They're done!!! Celtics vs. Lakers AGAIN in what could stack up to be a very competitive NBA Finals series.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak