NBA PLAYOFFS 2010 (Wacka Flacka)

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Mr.Mylanta, did you know that Nash's diet consists of Fish, chicken, fruits, and vegetables? (no fried foods)

And he apparently does unorthodox exercises so that his core strength is crazy.

I can respect that.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Dude, Eddy Curry?

What's really scary looking at these photos is that this dude is allegedly a professional athlete.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I'm riding for Phoenix.

Tat-R: Deshawn Stevenson has a crack tattooed on his forehead (crackhead-R) and Honest Abe on his adam's apple. Not much is fuckin' with that in terms of awful tattoo choices. Kenyon's lips maybe, but I can't think of anything else even close.

Oh, and what about this dude:

Black fingernail polish to accentuate the whole ensemble of bad ink:

I think this guy really hates his Dad.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm riding for Phoenix.

Tat-R: Deshawn Stevenson has a crack tattooed on his forehead (crackhead-R) and Honest Abe on his adam's apple. Not much is fuckin' with that in terms of awful tattoo choices. Kenyon's lips maybe, but I can't think of anything else even close.

Nice harem pants on the AND 1 looking dude.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    My personal pick is Richard Jefferson's "RJ" tattoo--dude, you make enough money to have that lasered off or covered up:

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    T. Thomas just turned out to be a not very good pro player. He has low bball IQ, doesn't really have a post game. Didn't the Bulls trade Aldridge to Portland for him? One of the dumbest trades in recent NBA history because Aldridge is the low post player that the Bulls really need.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Dude, Eddy Curry?

What's really scary looking at these photos is that this dude is allegedly a professional athlete.

Kinda get the feeling that that belly tattoo won't really come into its own until Eddy inevitably puts on another 30-40 lbs.

• Options
    I'm riding for Phoenix.

He looks like he's trying to decide when to go back and shoot a bunch of kids at his old high school.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    T. Thomas just turned out to be a not very good pro player. He has low bball IQ, doesn't really have a post game. Didn't the Bulls trade Aldridge to Portland for him? One of the dumbest trades in recent NBA history because Aldridge is the low post player that the Bulls really need.

All of this is true. The trade will forever go down as a loss for the Bulls because Aldridge is relatively low-key character-type dude who the Bulls love. Tyrus played what, three years of basketball before he was drafted into the NBA. And the Bulls treated him like a grizzled vet, constantly jerking around his minutes and benching him rather than letting him play through his mistakes, instead of the project that he was.

Three or so years ago, the Bulls kept P.J. Brown and played him in front of Thomas when they scooped Brown up primarily as a tradeable asset. Then they did the same thing next year with Joe Smith. This when they had no realistic shot at contending for a title, all the while Thomas wallowed on the bench. Sure Tyrus has not come close to living up to his potential but some of the fault (if not most) lies with the organization.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    I'm riding for Phoenix.

Deshawn Steveson's tats are on some piru blood shit.....to each his own but seriously dude is pathetic.

• reskresk 391 Posts

Always thought Jamario Moon's tattoo to be rediculous. A cross with a basketball on top? There is no way he got this tat post-16 year old Jamario.

• reskresk 391 Posts

previous image was a no show

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    BEAT TO THE PUNCH

According to this book, 70% of current NBA players have tattoos.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm just glad Deron Williams covered up his "No Guts No Glory" tats on his arms...everytime he dribbled down the court I read "Nougats" lol

b/w

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    INK
    NOT
    MINK

go

suns

• go

suns

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I'm just glad Deron Williams covered up his "No Guts No Glory" tats on his arms...everytime he dribbled down the court I read "Nougats" lol

b/w

JUGGALO REVEALED

b/w

Does that clown have braces?

Dude has a history of saying the right things!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Nobody's giving Phoenix a shot. Why is that? I think they have a legitimate chance of winning this series.

I'm pulling for Phoenix.....Nash can seal his legacy.....Grant Hill can get some redemption.....Amare can name his price.

Aiite I couldn't resist. This dude must be the prototype for all the Birdmans of the NBA tat world.

Nobody's giving Phoenix a shot. Why is that? I think they have a legitimate chance of winning this series.

I'm pulling for Phoenix.....Nash can seal his legacy.....Grant Hill can get some redemption.....Amare can name his price.

This is all true. Jason Richardson gonna get some shine as well.

Lakers gotta match the hunger and intensity.

Just caught this in the LA Times. Kobe just drained his knee yesterday and Bynum's knee is "a lil worse". FUCK. Other dudes better step up to get their rep up.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Suns getting sonned.

Suns getting sonned.

Lakers are just playing good right now. Suns are one of the few teams I never feel comfortable having a 20pt lead over.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I feel you. I felt a little queasy posting it but still..... haha

Doug Collins just used the word "synergy".

Odom gave us a HUGE boost tonight. Ofcourse, Kobe's A game usually mean a win as well.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Doug Collins just used the word "synergy".

Pretty sure he mis-used the term too.