NBA PLAYOFFS 2010 (Wacka Flacka)

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    FINALLY.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That "Over" shit in the first 3 games is silly frat boy banter bullshit. If it aint a sweep - shut the fusk up.

Predictions - yes. I think so and so will win in 6.

But its "OVER" at 2-1? That's just dumb unsportsmanlike bullshit.

Funny what people say after the fact.

I said this before the suns won dude.

You're talking about the Cavs/Celtics though.

In case yall forgot. I own this thread.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    nash, with one eye

Dude, that was fucking bonkers. He's draining threes with no depth perception!

Between Nash and Rondo, plus Dallas' perfect game, it's been a helluva afternoon for incredible performances. Plus, the Sox look like they'll finally take one from the Yankees.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    That "Over" shit in the first 3 games is silly frat boy banter bullshit. If it aint a sweep - shut the fusk up.

Owning and insightful as in "The Suns aint gonna do shit?"

Clean that up?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    whoops
    lol at Kerr

That was a great facepalm by Kerr.

Anyway, nice job, Suns. Y'all were clearly the better team this year, and you played some pretty damn serious basketball. Now go serve the goddamn fu[/b]ckin' Lakers! I don't care what else happens for the rest of the playoffs except for this: Somebody has to beat LA.

They've never done shit. They ain't never doing shit.

wow, impressive analysis. you really know your shit!

What else can I say about them that I haven't said?

They'd get to the WC Finals.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yall can argue all you want, but I just wanted to say how excited I was to see Rondo huck the basketball at Varejao's dick. It was like a hug from Jesus.

Clean that up?

THIS.

But its "OVER" at 2-1?

Whatever crack they put in people's food in New York..

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Varejao'd!

• That "Over" shit in the first 3 games is silly frat boy banter bullshit. If it aint a sweep - shut the fusk up.

Clean that up?

THIS.

But its "OVER" at 2-1?

Whatever crack they put in people's food in New York..

haha you're not even making sense! i think he was sayin that people (like you were) talkin about series' being over at 2-1 or whatever are just wrong. Saying Boston is DONE after 2-1, between two of the top, what, 5 teams in the entire NBA, both of who have blown each other out once, is just ridiculous. I mean, i'm still for Cleveland in this series, but c'mon....

its not even worth it, but you've said some of the dumbest shit in this thread. not trying to hatt but ur talmbout "owning" this shit??

anyway, that Rondo behind the back move was crazy!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the passing by the celtics and the nullifying of the great lebron swat was great

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

its not even worth it, but you've said some of the dumbest shit in this thread. not trying to hatt but ur talmbout "owning" this shit??

That's not evening bringing up the fact that Yuchi followed up his "it's over talk" with a possible Cavs blowout... in game seven! That does not compute. Cavs got this series wrapped up! And by wrapped up, I mean they are going to be victorious in the last possible game of the series.

Unless there is truly an epic finals, this NBA playoffs may go down as the weakest in recent memory.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    This thread sucks if you don't use the ignore button...

• reskresk 391 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    We're here to talk shit.

"It's Over" and similar claims is talkin' shit.

If this shit was predictable we'd all be millionaires.

I'm not talkin' much shit with my team one and done....again.

Shit

Those FISHER LIED t-shirts can get the

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Those FISHER LIED t-shirts can get the

Hey Manny,

I totally agree, those people are just plain ignorant. As for the Jazz, they are getting their asses handed to them. What a gutless performance!!! Boozer is wearing a dress and pumps right now.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

^^^KNUCKLEHEAD TEAM COUDLN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT GEORGE KARL.

Fisher is the man. period. Apparently there's a lot more morons in Utah than I had imagined.

Fisher is the man. period. Apparently there's a lot more morons in Utah than I had imagined.

For real. You diss Fish, you diss yourself.

What happened in Utah that makes them hatt Fisher?

Didnt he need California's specialized medical attention for his daughter's condition?

West is officially set.....now is the time I bring out my pom-pons fo real...

• Those FISHER LIED t-shirts can get the

Hey Manny,

I totally agree, those people are just plain ignorant. As for the Jazz, they are getting their asses handed to them. What a gutless performance!!! Boozer is wearing a dress and pumps right now.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Major nagl with the shirts...

Hey, at least the Jazz put up a better fight than ATL! Swept in the second round for the second year in a row.

Unless there is truly an epic finals, this NBA playoffs may go down as the weakest in recent memory.

We haven't had a good NBA Finals series in a while. This may be the year....Most of the regular season favorites are still standing.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Didnt he need California's specialized medical attention for his daughter's condition?

At the time.. Fish's daughter was being treated in NY....he asked to be released so he could be closer to his family and play in a city where doctors specialized in treating her form of cancer...LA was the only choice because the family already lived here and The Knicks didnt want Fish.....Fish took less money to play in LA and The Jazz got Kyle Korver with the extra cheese......Fisher was an average back up point on that team and most Jazz fans are happier with Korver.......basically what we have is a bunch of insensitive retards looking for camera time ...check out the hat

Becky Schitt

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

We haven't had a good NBA Finals series in a while. This may be the year....Most of the regular season favorites are still standing.

Well, the second round has definitely separated the wheat from the chaff--it's broom city out there!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

At the time.. Fish's daughter was being treated in NY....he asked to be released so he could be closer to his family and play in a city where doctors specialized in treating her form of cancer...LA was the only choice because the family already lived here and The Knicks didnt want Fish.....Fish took less money to play in LA and The Jazz got Kyle Korver with the extra cheese......Fisher was an average back up point on that team and most Jazz fans are happier with Korver.......basically what we have is a bunch of insensitive retards looking for camera time ...check out the hat

Becky Schitt

Not to defend the tasteless acts of the females w/ the Fisher shirts. But I remember the Cavaliers trying to sign Fisher at this same time. Say what you want about the city of Cleveland (because it is more than likely true) but we do have one of the best hospitals in the country (Cleveland Clinic) and we are closer to NYC than LA is...dude wanted out of Utah IMO.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Becky Schitt

Not to defend the tasteless acts of the females w/ the Fisher shirts. But I remember the Cavaliers trying to sign Fisher at this same time. Say what you want about the city of Cleveland (because it is more than likely true) but we do have one of the best hospitals in the country (Cleveland Clinic) and we are closer to NYC than LA is...dude wanted out of Utah IMO.

HE TOOK AN $8 MILLION PAY CUT!!!

I find Reggie Miller to be the world's worst commentator but he laid into the ignorance of these fans pretty good last night.

In other news....Jason Williams is underrated. He controlled the 4th quarter like a true point guard.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Becky Schitt

HE TOOK AN $8 MILLION PAY CUT!!!

I find Reggie Miller to be the world's worst commentator but he laid into the ignorance of these fans pretty good last night.

In other news....Jason Williams is underrated. He controlled the 4th quarter like a true point guard.

Can we set up one of those Serato-style situations where anytime Jason Williams is mentioned his name will immediately be rendered White Chocolate? I can get pumped for Vinsanity, W. Chocolate and Superman taking on Lebron and Shaq in an eastern conference rematch, so as long as it gets slightly more heated than Sideshow Bob taking a ball to the dick.