NHL Playoffs 2010

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    GAME Sept....it will be epic
    i like how we played...and halak scrambles were so close
    Gomez is choking , cammaleri is beasting
    GO HABS GO

Kudos to the Habs, really.

No Hal Gill last night and you still shut us down... just makes me feel funny laughing at the Caps. I say if we lose tmw night (which statistics are against us)... they go to the cup.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I didn't think we'd still be alive, to be honest.
    This is the furthest the Habs have gotten in 17 years (and i was still a Nordiques fan)

Man alive. Shit is poppin'.
    This city is on fire. Look out. And pray Markov/Gill don't BOTH return.

PK Subban : 29:11 TOI, +2. crazy.

This is the furthest the Habs have gotten in 17 years (and i was still a Nordiques fan)

The stars are aligned. Your team has ALOT of heart. I will be rooting for the Habs. Anybody but Marian Hossa and his eternal quest for the Cup.

-- Eulogy

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts

The stars are aligned. Your team has ALOT of heart. I will be rooting for the Habs. Anybody but Marian Hossa and his eternal quest for the Cup.

-- Eulogy

i know this is your house and everything but, with all due respect, WTF bro ?!?!?!? cats gone soft... we're not layin down tomorrow nite man. we're fuckin bringing it. it's gonna be a great game. i think it will be a lot like our last game 7. or were you pussyfooting for that too...

• analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
    Boston better get it together, i wanna see them make it to the cup

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    RAJ is just covering his bases.
    As am i. Nothing is certain!

HI PCMR!!!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I'm not that into massive celebration before anything has happened, but...

they closed part of St-Catherine street after the win

-- Eulogy

i know this is your house and everything but, with all due respect, WTF bro ?!?!?!? cats gone soft... we're not layin down tomorrow nite man. we're fuckin bringing it. it's gonna be a great game. i think it will be a lot like our last game 7. or were you pussyfooting for that too...

This says it all!

LOL

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    gill is back! obyrne out subban still in

Pens = Pathetic

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts
    Halak is the truth.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    HOLY SHIT YEAHHHHHH.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    oh for fusk sake I can't take this schitt.

Friday night may just kill me.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I believe.

Sweetness.

Cindy can eat it. Sorry.
    And I'd like to thank Fleury!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    We did it mang!
    good series
    let's get to the cup
    SOI
    it's on

ok ok so i was wrong. congrats to montreal. i like yinz guys and, although i have a small rooting interest in philly, i would be happy to see you go on and take the cup

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    ok ok so i was wrong. congrats to montreal. i like yinz guys and, although i have a small rooting interest in philly, i would be happy to see you go on and take the cup

I'm with you on Habs taking the cup now that Detroit is out. I'm pulling for an Original 6 finals.

• unityunity 179 Posts

I'm with you on Habs taking the cup now that Detroit is out. I'm pulling for an Original 6 finals.

Pi, I agree with you on almost everything (being a fellow wings fan) except for this. They already have 24 cups! They don't need any more!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    25 is such a beautiful number
    and for me i am probably going overseas so this would be a nice at home moment (my greatest fear is the team winning the cup while i am in senegal)

i predict we take the ECF to 7 games and squeeze out a win

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Our two snipers were just that last night.
    Beautiful. Cammy and Gio are amazing.

"They beat Washington, now they beat us," defenceman Brooks Orpik said. "I think it's time to give this team some credit for what they've done, rather than picking apart why we didn't do what we were supposed to do."

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts

Pi, I agree with you on almost everything (being a fellow wings fan) except for this. They already have 24 cups! They don't need any more!

Haha. I hear you man, but when I look at the situation...

Chicago: No-no because of regional/life-long Red Wings rivals.

San Jose: Can't win because they beat the Red Wings and hockey doesn't deserve to be in California.

Flyers(?): Can't stand the Philly goon squad year-in and year-out from the Broad Street Bullies GM mentality of Bobby Clarke in the 90's. As much as I stand in the amazement of Carcillo's trash stache, he's still an ass.

Boston(?): Respectable.

and that leaves us with...

Montreal: Beat the number 1 team? (and my backup for the cup-winners behind the Red Wings) Beat Pittsburgh? (thank God) and most importantly, THE YANKEES CANNOT HOLD THE TITLE FOR NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS. I can't stand the Yankees (go Tigers).

But yeah...24 is a lot.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Fusk the Yankees. Keep that dutty word outta this thread!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Yea Flyers! Game 7! Too bad I'm going to be at work during the game.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Yea Flyers! Game 7! Too bad I'm going to be at work during the game.

*ahem*

http://www.atdhe.net/

Best secret of the internet for hockey fans. Just make sure you have flash player.

This was the worst week of my life.

I feel like I never want to watch sports again.

Holy shit. This has got to hurt.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

hi Boston

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Pretty crazy, dudes. Wow...

We were not only winning this series 3-0, we were winning this GAME 3-0 ... and lost.