NHL Playoffs 2010

Comments

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

Unreal, classic game. There's nothing like playoff hockey, especially when the Flyers are winning

Bring on the Habs

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    We were not only winning this series 3-0, we were winning this GAME 3-0 ... and lost.

What did you change your avatar to?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    We were not only winning this series 3-0, we were winning this GAME 3-0 ... and lost.

What did you change your avatar to?

now?

it's the cover of the Crash Street Kids album:

http://powerpopcriminals.blogspot.com/2007/06/crash-street-kids-little-girls-1982.html

I'm sure everyone will be glad to see that obnoxious animated gif go

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Leighton, keep growing your 5-hole.

• Options
    The Bruins once again pull out all the stops in their never ending effort to disappoint their fans.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Crazy game... heartbreaker for the Bruins fans.

How weird is this:

In the East, it's the No. 7 seed v. the No. 8 seed.

In the West, it's the No. 1 seed v. the No. 2 seed.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    just saw the replay
    ouch giving up a 3-0 (game/series) lead
    fucking too man men on the ice calls
    i feel bad for you guys and am scurred of playoffphilly
    did you guys see rasheed wallace!
    i hope we get vengeance and we leave our soul on the ice

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Wow these playoffs have been fuskin sick! unreal. Habs have so much heart and it pains me to say as a leafs fan lol. But i've always had faith in Halak the last 2 years but the Habs would never play him because Price was Gainey's boy. But full marks to Gainey for assembling this team that fell under immense criticism prior to the playoffs.

Philly, are you kidding me? Wow how story book was that game 7, to replicate the series in the actual score!!! That's got to have happened never in the sequence of sports...wow no quit in them after all the adversity with their goalies injuries...and making the playoffs on a SHOOTOUT!?!?!.

If I was a bruin fan I would hang myself, but they do have 2nd overall...(even though I think it was stupid of them overpay the other dudes and to release Kessel when they had proven scoring as it will take Hall/Seguin a couple of years to get up to par, at which point Savard and Chara will be past their prime)I guess they are saying they aren't competing immediately. Though they also have a gem of a goalie in Rask, another one of our past prospects. Chara is a choker.

What I love about these playoffs is that is shows teams that barely make it can do major damage by playing like soldiers. Props to Habs and Philly. I love Chicago but I'm not convinced of their goaltending. And I hate Heately, so screw the sharks. I want chicago and philly/habs in the final. I think habs fans should be scared of philly, i would have wanted to play boston if i was montreal. The only question in that series is philly's goaltending...should be epic for 2 teams that didnt know their fate until the last 2 games of the regular season!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

If I was a bruin fan I would hang myself

and if I were a Leafs fan, I would have already done it.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    haha, seriously.
    Rask + the draft stuff was idiotic.

So, sure i'm wary of Philly, but i was about the two best teams in the conference....and they're gone.

Leighton, you gon get eaten. You dont have it in you to steal any games...and if you play like you did last night, it's in the bag. and your pads look like they're on backwards.

I wanted to play Boston, cuz it looked like they were running out of steam.

Markov is back skating full practices with the team, oh yeahhhhh.

I'm gonna miss the game tomorrow, fak...i'm on the ice.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Didnt watch the Habs game.
    The fuck happened?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Didnt watch the Habs game.
    The fuck happened?

Another Game 7 Hangover for the Habs.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Smoked!

Glad that was game 1. But still, oooof.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    embarassement
    how many good chances will gomez miss?
    then again he brings the puck in the zone like a fucking trojan horse

i also hate going through this song-n-dance with the pull halak and bring him back
    but it works?

this team reminds me of 93's team..good chemistry and a hot goalie (da gawd!)

however philly is fukcing fierce and not stopping
    much like last time they beat us in da playoffz

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Gomez has, by far, the worst shot on the team and the killer instinct of an anemic puppy.
    Great vision, and blue-line to blue-line skating, though. But I've never seen a weaker shot. It's quite laughable.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Because the car has Quebec plates, Flyers' fans slashed the tires ? and stole the plate!

Two Canadian TV trucks were vandalized as well.

And Marc-Antoine Godin of La Presse Tweets: "2 PHI fans yelled at TV guy 'go back home, you [email]f@#$#&[/email] French-Canadian!' One had Briere jersey, the other a Gagn?"

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    See ya next year!

• unityunity 179 Posts
    Doing radio now, so I'm missing this hot hockey action. Anyone on here want the Sharks to win? b/w Habs WOOF

Hawks looking strong, taking what the Sharks give them. For a team that out-shot its opponents nearly every game, it is encouraging to see them winning when they're on the other side of the coin. Antti Niemi is that dude, times two.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    we've been outshooting but getting killed and not scoring yet
    we need 2 straight victories or die
    i wish subban would have at least gotten that one goal just to get this monkey of our collective backs

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    See ya next year!

so i spoke too soon!! huge win.
    Habs loving the backs against the wall.
    Leighton still sucks.

SOI, RAJ : Who do you "cheer" for in this series, out of curiosity?

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts

the arena to implode and kill everyone

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    See ya next year!

so i spoke too soon!! huge win.
    Habs loving the backs against the wall.
    Leighton still sucks.

I like the Cinderella Habs, personally.... I live near Philly and it's funny to see all these bandwagon Flyers fans come out of the woodworks when they were up 2-0.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    it's all about today
    i can't wait to play the over rested hawks

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    At least I can cheer for Chicago to beat Philly.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i still have hope to take it in 7
    but manana is crucial and carter will be in better shape

San Jose Sharks?

This dude Duncan Keith's post game interview was all sorts of lispy after he lost fourth teeth in the second period and most likely shot up with novocaine.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    white tea: enjoy the cup, man!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    you too, Hossa