NHL Playoffs 2010

167891012»

Comments

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    cove said:

Flames are very weird

Saying... I thought Jokinen was the source of all their problems, and now he's BACK?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Blackhawks are pillaging the team! Big Buff, Ladd, Versteeeeeeg -- all gone. That's pretty much equates to like their third line of forwards. Even D-man Brent "The Cycle" Sopel, the steward of the Cup to Chicago's Boy's Town (no homo; he brought his wife and kids) has left the arena. I agree on Big Buff, for the most part. As unstoppable as he was during the playoffs, he was Casper during the regular season. His point totals almost equal for both campaigns and he was heftily in the negatory in the +/- department during the reg. So, I don't really feel mad at the franchise for selling high on him and, of course, don't feel sorry for the Blackhawks fans with the spanking-new Byfuglien jerseys. Act like you know, you know.

Hoping the Hawks are stacking the farm system with enough cheap talent for years to come. Pay the price to win and they've now done so. The Blackhawks are dead, long live the Blackhawks!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    well put
    but i was hesitating between the buff shirt (always loved hawks logo) but finally got
    SUBBAN! (should have pressed bootlegs for 5$ hood sale during the playoffs)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It was understood the Hawks would have to break up this team after this year. Lucky for them they won it!

I was pushing for the Bruins to try to land Buff at the trade deadline, but Chi wisely held on to their guys for the run.

wait ... I'm looking everywhere and can't find any news of Byfuglien being traded ... ?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Even D-man Brent "The Cycle" Sopel, the steward of the Cup to Chicago's Boy's Town (no homo; he brought his wife and kids) has left the arena.

that was ballsy and impressive. respect to Sopel for doing that.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    If anyone has any Probert memories/anecdotes/stories, now would the time.

RIP!