TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    DOGFACE is good doe.

Not feeling that new bird's elbows.

Also not feeling Carol's recent career as an adviser to Dave.

And to state upfront: I will not vote for any of these politics dudes, but am immensely looking forward to engaging the doorstep canvassers of all hues who may be brave enough to knock on my door over the next few weeks.

Oh yes indeed.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    I have neither the time in my day nor the love in my heart to indulge such doorstep interruptions to my evening routine. Mormons, Charity direct-debit hawkers, Carol singers, owls, hedgehogs, foxes and the undead - I tell 'em all to do one.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    its all about keeping a bucket of piss by your door in case the tories come round

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    http://newsarse.com/2010/04/06/gordon-brown-hands-in-30-day-notice/

Gordon Brown today sensationally handed in his notice as Prime Minister, telling his Labour party colleagues he?ll be pretty much done with everything by 6th of May this year.

However, in order to secure his contractually entitled payout, Brown can not openly resign his position as Prime Minister, and will instead use his last four weeks to suggest a number of extremely unpopular policies whilst continuing to make an idiot of himself in public.

As one Labour insider explained, ?Anyone who has ever tried to claim a benefit from the Government after voluntarily leaving your job know full well it reduces your entitlements to zero.?

?So obviously he?s going to go through the motions of pretending to fight this election. At least in front of the cameras.?

?We all know that secretly he can?t wait to get out of there. He?s already packed by all accounts.?

Audience

Brown this morning visited the Queen to show her the holiday brochures from which he will choose his holiday destination from 7th May, and to ask if she had been anywhere nice recently.

Then he?ll return to number 10 to make further plans on how to ruin the property for the Camerons.

?He?s already suggested sewing fish into the curtain linings,? continued the Labour source.

?Gordon finds it hilarious to think that when David is looking for the source of the smell whilst trying to reduce the deficit, he?ll be sat on a beach somewhere reading Harry Potter books.?

?Anyway, I must go - we have a strategy meeting shortly to discuss ways Gordon can make a child cry on camera before getting booed at a so-called supporters rally.?

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    Talk about letting the nation down.

Nicky Campbell delivered the goods though.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Not feeling that new bird's elbows.

Come on now. Gal is ridiculously good at maths.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Pretty much all my expectations and hopes of an upset were binned as soon as I saw Silvestre's name in the starting eleven.

I feel sympathy for Arsenal that they happened to be the team Barca were facing when Messi decided to make a statement about how good he is on the world stage.

While unlikely to be a classic I do think Inter are set up perfectly to foil Barca's play and they still look woeful at the back.

it must be like chucking a sausage up the high street.

Like throwing a chipolata at the Grand Canyon.

More ballroom than Hammersmith Palais.

The wizard's sleeve-R

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    it must be like chucking a sausage up the high street.

Like throwing a chipolata at the Grand Canyon.

More ballroom than Hammersmith Palais.

The wizard's sleeve-R

The clown's pocket.

• Messi 4 Arse 1.

Messi a BIG

This hurts a lot less that having United showboating against us last year. And Messi is a hundred times the player Ronaldo is.

Here's hoping for a Barcelona v Bayern/Lyon/Bordeaux final.

b/w

Please Arsene, can you buy a proper centre forward (maybe Torres when Liverpool finish 6th at the end of the season) and a centre half in the summer? Cheers.

LOLLERS

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    ANYONE BUT UNITED!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

LOLLERS

I tell you what, I would laugh like a f*cking drain if we ended up being the only English side in a European final this season. And after the season we've had, I think we deserve a laugh - we've given everyone else enough of them.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    LOL @ L*o with the Messi slanders

I see Inter, Man Poo or Bayern doing a better job on Barcelona than Arsenal tbh.

Any team that ships two goals to Inyafaceyabitch doesn't warrant a tilt at the business end of CL.

We were missing Arshavin, Fabregas, Van Percy, Gallas, Campbell, Song, Gibbs, Ramsey, Djourou and a fully fit Rosicknote - that's most of our starting 11 absent, and one who got a booting at the weekend and didn't look fully fit (not that he has for a couple for seasons). Still, even with Bendtner up front we scored against them, and for a few brief minutes, it looked like a contest, but I challenge any side to field a second-string team against Messi and not come out on the wrong end of a drubbing. His goals were sensational. Particularly the chip

Maybe next year, maybe next year...

F*ck ALL THAT NOISE, THIS ABOUT ARSENAL TAKING ON BARCELONA IN THEIR MANOR. THIS IS ABOUT SOL CAMPBELL SCORING A DIVING HEADER AND KEEPING LIONEL 'BEST IN THE WORLD' MESSI IN HIS POCKET FOR 90MINS PLUS STOPPAGE.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger acclaimed Lionel Messi as the world's best player after his four-goal haul ended the Gunners' Champions League hopes.

A Messi-inspired Barcelona won 4-1 at the Nou Camp to complete a 6-3 success on aggregate in the quarter-final tie.

"I believe we lost against a team that is better than us and that has the best player in the world," said Wenger.

"Once he's on the run, Messi is unstoppable. He's the only player who can change direction at such a pace."

Teh lulz.

Props Duder for having the nerve to show up in this bith today.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Painful game, especially after Bendtner's goal and the attack afterwards, I thought Barcelona were on the back foot. A weakened squad for the derby on Wednesday too, now losing that would be properly unbearable.

Neil something - Agreed on the centre half, but Arsenal have bough Chamakh who looks a good player and with Van Persie back in a couple of weeks they'll be alright for strikers. A consistent goalie is much needed as well.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ship out the deadwood; Tweety, Al, Eddy, Rosicky,

Bring in; Chamakh, reserve CB, Hazard & Neuer.

Looking forward to having Djourou back, I rate him pretty highly...

Also, Carol Vorderman is revolting.

btw uk insurgents, since we're counting our chickens at the moment, neil something is a certified safe person and real life good dude. he is however, welsh.

plaese ta continue with your football murkage.

Arsenal have bough Chamakh who looks

like the last light-weight French striker Arsene signed and then shipped out to Middlesborough.
    I want Balotelli.

I reckon Hoddle was right about Walcott. No sign of a footballing brain last night. He never once came inside, always made the job of marking him easy on the defender. Nice lad, but he probably thinks too much when he's got the ball.

Yes! I have never got the faintest idea of why certain gentlemen are wooed by her dubious charms. Not feeling the elbows or any other part of the package. Each to their own I guess.

like the last light-weight French striker Arsene signed and then shipped out to Middlesborough.

I don't know about that, he doesn't seem too lightweight to me and I don't remember Aliadiere muscling past defenders to get on the end of headers too often. I'd like Balotelli too but by all accounts he's a cunt and we only just offloaded one of those to Man City.

Yes! I have never got the faintest idea of why certain gentlemen are wooed by her dubious charms. Not feeling the elbows or any other part of the package. Each to their own I guess.

in the cougar stakes, mirren > vorderman

i can understand why people might fancy a brainy cougar though.

Also, a bit of (self) promo for any lurkers or people who like beats and things. It's a dvd that's just come out that i'm featured on amongst other people such as FS Green/SirOJ/BUG etc... Here's the trailer, the link to buy it is on the youtube page:

I never found her appealing but her appearance on Question Time was the final nail in the coffin, she came across as a populist idiot.

have u guys heard "the countdown riddim". standard issue, but still pretty brap.

I don't know about that, he doesn't seem too lightweight to me and I don't remember Aliadiere muscling past defenders to get on the end of headers too often. I'd like Balotelli too but by all accounts he's a cunt and we only just offloaded one of those to Man City.

Have they actually signed Chamakh though?

Have they actually signed Chamakh though?

It's pretty much sorted as far as I know, it's what Chamakh has said. Could be a load of shit though.

Gal is ridiculously good

have u guys heard "the countdown riddim". standard issue, but still pretty brap.

Haha, there was a uk hip hop flip of this too a few years ago with such luminaries as Baby Blue on it.