TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah rest assured it will take more than wild horses to drag me to any kind of tribute show and even more to anything with that utter C*nt Ben Elton's name attached to it.

See I would watch something with Horrock's in it. I hear she has a mean set of pipes. Perhaps I should start with stuff that is on lastminute and work backwards from there - an actual show with a story rather than a load of musical sketches would probably be the best bet as it's the closest I'm going to get to proper theatre.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Oliver! is the best one for over a decade.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was stage-radical. Not around anymore?

Wicked was like watching Alanis Morrisette acting out her stage-mommmy fantasies, but was marginally more worthwhile than Blood Brothers, which was some dire Willy Russell pity-fest from what I remember (80s-R).

Get thee to the next showing of the Gruffalo on stage - excellent.

The annual showing of the Snowman is highly recommended too. Usually at the Peacock Theatre near the Strand.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Gruffalo on stage - excellent.

As a fan of the book, I was surprised that they were able to stretch it out to a TV special.

And very surprised to see it rendered as a stage show - do they spin it out with musical interludes?

Mind, they made a film out of "Wild Things" (a book in which, as far as I am concerned, f*ck-all happens - a classic???) so anything is possible.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    interlude in this thread to say big up to skel and senior

right lets continue with the music hall appreciation (nrr).

You getting bigged up in the Rap-u-like thread

Good to meet you Nick....

Yep good to meet you Beatnick, am eagerly awaiting Beats From The Brownswood Bins: Oldfield Bangs

the gauntlet is thrown. i shall post the beat in this thread, when it is done.

Yes! I await expectantly.

YES

This will be rad. Although I did whip three from this pile. My bad.

which press of "messages" did you find.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=90877&ev=mb

and if so, dya want to sell it to me for 20 squid. :P

The blue vinyl one on TMT

I am not for selling, but I'll give you the 45 with the Asstro remix b-side for two quid

Anyways why pay me 20 when you buy on discogs for about the same?

because 20 quid is cheaper than 30. plus i look before i leap.

FWIW the Asstro remix is not brilliant

Anyway, its all about Clouds Across the Moon!

"I'll...I'll... try again...next year..."

HEARTBREAKING SHIT

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    You getting bigged up in the Rap-u-like thread

If you're not that Beatnick, are you Mr Beatnick who put out "I Know All The Bitches"?

In that case you've got some great music, I think someone said you got into RBMA this year? I applied too, jealous.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

F*ck ALL THAT NOISE, THIS ABOUT ARSENAL TAKING ON BARCELONA IN THEIR MANOR. THIS IS ABOUT SOL CAMPBELL SCORING A DIVING HEADER AND KEEPING LIONEL 'BEST IN THE WORLD' MESSI IN HIS POCKET FOR 90MINS PLUS STOPPAGE. THIS IS ABOUT DIABY GOING THROUGH SOME HYPNOTHERAPY THAT CUTS THE HESITATION OUT OF HIS GAME. THIS IS ABOUT SAMIR NASRI PROVING THAT HIS WUNDERGOAL AGAINST PORTO WAS NO FLUKE. THIS IS ABOUT MANUEL ALMUNIA REPRODUCING HIS FIRST HALF HEROICS TIL THE FAT DAME SQUIRTS. THIS IS ABOUT EBOUE NUTMEGGING INIESTA. THIS IS ABOUT THE VERMINATOR. THIS IS ABOUT A f*cking BENDTNER HATTRICK. THIS IS ABOUT ARSENE WENGER BREAKING OUT THE MC HAMMER DANCE. THIS IS ABOUT ANDY TOWNSEND'S BROKEN NOSE TURNING THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEO WALCOTT EMBARKS ON A 70 YARD DRIBBLE AND FINISHES THE MOVE WITH A SCREAMER INTO THE TOP LEFT.

This is about placing a bet on Arsenal to score first and win 1-2 and getting odds of 800-1.

Silvestre starts, Messi won't know what's hit him.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

crap

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    iniesta is missing badly

arsenal is playing MUCH better

milito is weak

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    thank god we answered quickly

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

or not .....

or not .....

It was sarcasm, he's widely acknowledged as shit.

This game is going horribly after such a promising start.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    el pequeno

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

crap

basically.

need beer to wash down pain.

Videos tu.tv

• i know this is a late pass, but has this been discussed?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Where was Messi?

See this was my argument last season (obviously before he scored against United in the final). I've never seen his league form transferred to the big matches in Europe but also suspect that a lot of his work is off the ball as he draws players out of position to allow the other midfielders to push forward.

Messi 4 Arse 1.

Messi a BIG

LOL @ L*o with the Messi slanders

I told you dudes last year (and the year before) that he trumps your show pony Ronaldo by a country mile. All that remains to be seen is if he is a two year wonder like Duane Dibbly Ronaldinho and whether he can boss the Argies through WC2010.

I see Inter, Man Poo or Bayern doing a better job on Barcelona than Arsenal tbh.

Any team that ships two goals to Inyafaceyabitch doesn't warrant a tilt at the business end of CL.

Now to more important matters.

Given that the political party leaders have adopted this crass yankee thing of parading their women like its some important indicator of how adept they will be at ru(i)nning the country, and further, that the said women are now therefore firmly in the public domain and open to scrutiny, which Leader's Wives are most blappable?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    What are their names again? (Greys-are-the-puppet-masters-we're-all-f*cked-anyway-R)

I would say "None of them" as I don't remember any entries in the spank bank from the "Politics" sphere. Not even Carla Browneye. She's been cocked more times than Davey Crocket's rifle; it must be like chucking a sausage up the high street.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Now to more important matters.

Talk about letting the nation down.