TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Thought it was a decent swing of the foot, nothing more. Bias aside I'd rank Nani's first above it just from that match. Certainly not a contender for goal of the CL.

Nowhere near that. A lucky swing of the foot.

Now will you lads chill and check this library track

Delta Rhythm Section, The - 07 - Retro Themes; King Midnite by skel

Breaks, Yo! It's like an unholy cross between Stevie, John Barry and an early nineties Mo wax group. I rather like it.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    How does Robben's goal rank for you serious football dudes? Goal of the season? Of the CL?

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm already going to say that it was better than any of the goals Messi scored against Arsenal, but not as good as the one Nasri scored against Porto.

Serious.

Reminded me of that Beckham/Scholes goal from a years ago.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Anyone noticed that Richard Keys has shaved his hands since Sky Sports went HD?

Also, glad to see Chamakh score again, shame Lyon went through.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    When are you gonna release some of your beats on something other than mp3 and dvd?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Yes. Not wholly convinced by him though TBH. But I guess we're never going to get a Villa or Torrres so.. It does mean we can start playing crosses doe. He's a hard worker Chamakh so I'm hoping for the best.

I WANT Hazzard though. He needs to be an Arsenal player ffs.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Thought it was a decent swing of the foot, nothing more. Bias aside I'd rank Nani's first above it just from that match. Certainly not a contender for goal of the CL.

Nowhere near that. A lucky swing of the foot.

Delta Rhythm Section, The - 07 - Retro Themes; King Midnite by skel

Breaks, Yo! It's like an unholy cross between Stevie, John Barry and an early nineties Mo wax group. I rather like it.

It's a Hell's Belles cover!

Was a good volley, not sure if the importance of it makes it goal of the tournament so far though.

This was the goal of the night

When are you gonna release some of your beats on something other than mp3 and dvd?

Haha, not many people put out cds or vinyl anymore though. Had a few things out on CD in the past but might press up some 7"s at the end of this year.

The very muted congratulatory effort towards Robben from his team-mates is somewhat telling.

Reminded me of that Beckham/Scholes goal from a years ago.

Nah, whenever Scholes cracks a volley, it always goes in sweeter than Robben's - a scuff in comparison imo.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Bah! That Nani goal was just some sub-par Daniel Agger shit

He'd be a great signing, but I don't know where he'd play.

Bah! That Nani goal was just some sub-par Daniel Agger shit

Ha! I do love that Agger goal. Couple of those tonight would liven things up from the predicted slugfest. I'm torn between watching that or the Fulham match in the hope of seeing Zamora set Europe on fire again (who would have thought?)

Who is Hazzard?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I WANT Hazard though. He needs to be an Arsenal player ffs.

He'd replace Rosicky and can understudy for AA for a year, then replace him.

Future midfield line up of Ramsey, Wilshere, Nasri, Hazard, Song..

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I keep thinking they're talking about Micky Hazzard.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    My inability to sleep tonight has opened up a brave new world to me, where the brits rule the strut and put 5 pages on a thread in a matter of a 1/2 an hour.

I have to be at work in two hours.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I WANT Hazard though. He needs to be an Arsenal player ffs.

Who is Hazard?

19 Belgian wonderkid. Plays for Lille. Won the best young player in League 1 (like Nasri did). Has said it's his dream to play for us.

Here he is merk'in on Lyon.

where the brits rule the strut and put 5 pages on a thread in a matter of a 1/2 an hour.

All the brits are in a good mood when Man U lose

Hazard's second goal (and the French commentary) >>> Robben's goal

Laugh it and spend the day in here, you've only peaked at the true glory of the thread.

I feel rough and am planning on leaving shortly and "working from home" for the rest of the week.

• where the brits rule the strut and put 5 pages on a thread in a matter of a 1/2 an hour.

This.

Seriously, if Arsenal win the title this year I think they should declare a national holiday such would be the outpouring of love towards the team which thwarted Man U and Chelsea.

Laugh it and spend the day in here, you've only peaked peeked[/b] at the true glory of the thread.

Fixed

I feel rough and am planning on leaving shortly and "working from home" for the rest of the week.

Jimster catnip

where the brits rule the strut and put 5 pages on a thread in a matter of a 1/2 an hour.

This.

Seriously, if Arsenal win the title this year I think they should declare a national holiday such would be the outpouring of love towards the team which thwarted Man U and Chelsea.

I'd take the holiday though I hate to break it to you but not everyone is as much in love with the team that dominated the top English league a mere few years ago. You're hardly plucky underdogs despite Arsene's best attempts to portray it as such.

Laugh it and spend the day in here, you've only peaked peeked[/b] at the true glory of the thread.

Fixed

Thanks, blame it on my mental and physical deterioration today.

Jimster catnip

LOL. I may spend tomorrow in the garden if it's a nice day, safe in the knowledge that my meagre pay is rolling in while I meander round the overgrown wilderness of my back lawn.

• Now will you lads chill and check this library track

Yes I have that and virtually every track is a winner

I'll up some more over the next few days

you're only peaked piqued[/b] at the true glory of the thread.

Fixed

Hahaha yes

Let's do this for Senior:

Peeked : looked at something
    Peaked : hit the heights
    Piqued : interest or anger-R

Now, anyone got any BritfunkTM 12s for sale? Looking for joblots for cheap, no Modern Romance or Jive Bunny, thanks!