Petition: PROP 1A (POST A PIC OF YOURSELF 2009)

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Forgot to mention: I was sitting on the can when I did it. So I got to flush two pieces of shit at the same time.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    My agent won't let me.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Forgot to mention: I was sitting on the can when I did it. So I got to flush two pieces of shit at the same time.

Cue apologists... "Wahhhh, why ban Dolo, wahhhhhhh... WAHHHHHHH" hahaha.

Having Dolo here is good for the political discussions there should always be an opposing viewpoint.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Having Dolo here is good for the political discussions there should always be an opposing viewpoint.

He doesn't offer a genuine or informed opposition like Vitamin

I do, however, appreciate him for his comic value

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Yeah I was kinda hoping he was just going to keep on sonning himself in the 320 mp3 thread.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No. Vitamin is good for that. Not Dolo.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dolo did post some sikk jedi mind tricks remix once though

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Gotta love this place.

you look short

My mom always told me 5'9 was average.

For this country, but internationally, the average is 5'5", based on the last time I researched the topic. There's only shorter and taller. Anyhow, here's my brother and I. I am on the right, hunched forward, sunburnt and purposely looking dopey.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    dolo did post some sikk jedi mind tricks remix once though

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Nice, man! And a cachaca shirt to boot. Is it caipirinha time there yet?

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    post deleted

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    First of all, I don't think this will bring anyone back to the board. While you bring up 2 problems, lots of kids and an exodus of the elders, this addresses only the kids. Asking dante, chris, james, ben, toledo, stillo, root, clubbupington ect ect for pics won't bring them back.

And really soulstrut has always been a place for me to talk to people I know, or friends of friends on-line. It's not a place where I meet people, but a place where people I have already met gather.

That said, it's been at least 4 years since I posted a pic of me on here. Dripping with sweat as usual. (unlike the originator of this thread, I don't have stylists on call...)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Duuuude... dope! Details please.

I want that shirt too, hook it up.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Long time lurker, first time caller. Lumin I see you.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Long time lurker, first time caller. Lumin I see you.

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

(Just playin')

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    threads like this make me wish pics weren't blocked here at work. I'll be checking this when I get home tonight asap.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

• ---------------------

• Here's some photos that are bigger & more current. I'm like a new born baby poppin out of this mutha, but it's not bothering me none, if it's not bothering ya'll. I got respect for this forum, but i certainly am not an old timer of this board...

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    ok, here's me guitaring at the Town Hall last week

and here's us in a more formal situation watching old people get drunk & try to master scottish folk dancing at a Ceilidh a couple weeks ago

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    This is me.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    SOME RILLL MUTHERFUCKERS UP IN HERE!

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Rockin 95s on the beach in Cali:

Working the booth at Scribble Jam 2007:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I HAVE MANY SEXY LADIES

ENVY ME

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    I think it's time to start posting pics of other strutters you may have in your archives[/b]

My homie CJ the Cynic, Mr.Supreme, Lumin and me at a Scion event in Cincinnati (2007, I think):

Double K, Conceit, Cas, me, Ferrari, LordRadio and Spelunk after the PUTS show in SF, 2007

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    nuh uh...not falling for it this time. There are some creepy people on this site...

I'm with Bassie on this one...

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    nuh uh...not falling for it this time. There are some creepy people on this site...

I'm with Bassie on this one...

Whatever, it's obvious you're a dude.