Petition: PROP 1A (POST A PIC OF YOURSELF 2009)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I will self destruct in 24 hours.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Haha, hell YES.

ZG'S POR VIDA!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I second this motion....

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Haha... DB Cooper informed me of this plan when he was in town and I'm all for it. I assume if you've been around long enough, you've seen a pic of my usually drunk self (actually kinda drunk right now), but just in case, here's some Sparkle Motion for that ass... paging OM (to the right) and BreakSelf!

And to keep it in the fam... here's me eating your wife's cooking at your house. Face!

here is me, and here is grope and there are some raers for eye candy.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    like common sense said, "this is me"

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

By lokoone, shot with Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL at 2009-05-06[/img]

By lokoone, shot with Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL at 2008-03-31[/img]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

the remix

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'm all for this. I log onto the strut cause it's people I know and respect, who I know in the real world, and if any of y'all needed something, a couch to crash on, record spots, whatever, I'd do my best to help out, cause that's just how strut-fam works. Thes especially - I owe you one big time for the Detroit help last summer...I learned so much just shutting my mouth and listening to you and Mike.

I really wish I could post up the photo of me and Jorge Ben that my friend just took an hour ago, but speaking of family, this is me in the middle almost a year ago (time flies...) with the two people I miss most, my brother and sister:

And DJing a few months ago:

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'll do it for sure but I need to hire a stylist and photographer first. So is this the actual thread then?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Word.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Perhaps retitle the thread POST A PIC... or something? I almost missed it thinking it was another political thread! Ha ha! I need new pics of myself. I'll post one soon.

(Don't even THINK of it, Daze.)

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts

I'm the old guy on the left.

Post deleted by djsheep

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    But remember, even yuichi has posted up pics of himself, so he gets the props.

Uh, thanks?

After game 5 you hos.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Reppin the East Bay in Indonesia.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    I may be a jibber-jabber paper man (having only shown up last year), but I have nothing to hide...

For added strut cred, this was taken by the one T**ga D**ka.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I'm a real person that wears flannel.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Just stickied this one.

Thes, might want to change the name: i thought this was related to American politics (Proposition # etc), thus it flew under my radar for a minute.

And i think this is a f*ckin great idea.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Just stickied this one.

Thes, might want to change the name: i thought this was related to American politics (Proposition # etc), thus it flew under my radar for a minute.

And i think this is a f*ckin great idea.

Ha ha!

From me up there^^:

Perhaps retitle the thread POST A PIC... or something? I almost missed it thinking it was another political thread! Ha ha! I need new pics of myself. I'll post one soon.

• Thes!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    and there is a bunch of jibbar-jabber paper men.
    Name names - please.

i hear the same general sentiment: "it's not what it used to be" and "i don't post as much as i used too or try not too at least"
    I have read posts from 2005 which carry the same sentiment. There's a little bit of "I don't want the world to change, ever" nostalgic yearning in there. I don't say that's good or bad, it's a (non-inevitable) consequence of getting older.

The blabber dudes who don't start good threads or add anything of importance to existing ones
    NAME NAMES DAMMIT!

I have noticed that most of the trolls and jackasses never post pics of anything personal, let alone themselves.
    So are you saying that uploading some photobucket items is the qualifier?

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PERSON WHOSE POPPING SHIT, MAKING SASSY REMARKS OR BEING A TROLL ON HERE LOOKS LIKE.
    Absolutely agreed.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Less blabber, more pics. Just post yer mug, skel.

there is a pic in existance of various UK strutters, but several of the participants have vetoed its release.

I will take time soon to pose dans le jardin rocking a fine pair of shorts and a baller guitar and will post it here. That's a promise, but you will be mighty disappointed by my tubby middle aged ass, for sure.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    there is a pic in existance of various UK strutters, but several of the participants have vetoed its release.

I don't mind if the portrait of the beers gets posted. I spoil the photo, but the beers look great.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    LOL I like the photo of the beers. Not so happy about the other one mainly due to a lack of sobriety resulting in me turning up front and centre and the inevitable addition to the suit strut brigade. Don't really care if it's posted though as not really like I have any credibility to lose as is anyway.

Skel's being modest anyway, he looks hot.

Skel's being modest anyway, he looks fat[/b].

Chizzle is the dissenting voice, then

If he agrees, I will post it. Then Thes can get off our f*cking cases.