Petition: PROP 1A (POST A PIC OF YOURSELF 2009)

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    nuh uh...not falling for it this time. There are some creepy people on this site...

I'm with Bassie on this one...
    i'm curious, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a little puppy, 10 being john wayne gacy; how creepy are these 'creepy people'?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    nuh uh...not falling for it this time. There are some creepy people on this site...

i'm curious, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a little puppy, 10 being john wayne gacy; how creepy are these 'creepy people'?

using my pic as their own avatar creepy...and looking me up online creepy...way past 10.

That person is banned...as they should be.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Whatever, it's obvious you're a dude.

I know, I'm so tough!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

using my pic as their own avatar creepy...and looking me up online creepy...way past 10.

That person is banned...as they should be.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I didn't realize Soul Strut was such a potentially dangerous place for women.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

It's not Soul Strut, it is just some creepy (Herm, cover your ears!) assholes...who have way too much time, and not enough attention, evidently.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    here's me DJing a Flight Of The Conchords afterparty from maybe a year ago.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    rockin ...

• nice bass!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    btw the rockadelic avatar is a bet he lost

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

But I find that the wackness doesnt get checked.

Cats talmout "the Boogiemonsters is the weirdest Hip Hop album or its a Great album" and cats let shit like that slide.

I stand by my opinion, as you should yours.

Opinions are like booty holes (hi Elise!)...no how matter how much you try you ain't f*ckin' with mine.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

It's not Soul Strut, it is just some creepy (Herm, cover your ears!) assholes...who have way too much time, and not enough attention, evidently.

HIS BUDDY GLENN RELATED

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Lets upgrade this game... post a google map link of your house or your soft!!!

View Larger Map

• rookrook 357 Posts
    1st grade hoes on lock.

prom night 2002, after smoking an ounce with some friends.

flipping records at fairbanks, alaska's very first record convention.

hossling trucks at the Teck Pogo Goldmine Project this last spring.

note: there's only like two beards in that whole shit.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or if you've already forgotten about the e-stalking of miss damn.

I don't blame any of the women here for not wanting to post their picture up. Something about the internet ups the creep factor with some guys one-hundred-fold.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    you think i like posting my picture and then getting creepy PMs from elise, bassie, hcrink etc etc? harrassment goes both ways, mister.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts

at my sisters wedding

or

spotting records

• hair relatively new

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Your location is freaking me out.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or if you've already forgotten about the e-stalking of miss damn.

I don't blame any of the women here for not wanting to post their picture up. Something about the internet ups the creep factor with some guys one-hundred-fold.
    Ah, yeah, I had forgotten about that actually. No sarcasm.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

But I find that the wackness doesnt get checked.

Cats talmout "the Boogiemonsters is the weirdest Hip Hop album or its a Great album" and cats let shit like that slide.

I stand by my opinion, as you should yours.

Opinions are like booty holes (hi Elise!)...no how matter how much you try you ain't f*ckin' with mine.

hahahahahaaaa!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    btw the rockadelic avatar is a bet he lost

Nah.... it just freaked out Dizzy Bull/Gary so much I just decided to keep it.

At one point I was hoping he would offer me money to get rid of it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you think i like posting my picture and then getting creepy PMs from elise, bassie, cas etc etc?

Works for me!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• in my private mind garden SS consisted of mostly voluptuous black women

is that creepy?

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

on the right, Mardi Gras day

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    in my private mind garden SS consisted of mostly voluptuous black women

is that creepy?

Tragically optimistic.