Petition: PROP 1A (POST A PIC OF YOURSELF 2009)

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    here is me, and here is grope and there are some raers for eye candy.

Damn, I wish you hadn't poasted this... the reality of Grope is quite disappointing.

SERIOUS WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S VIBES

Hahahaha!

For the record, I know why people don't want to put of photos of themselves. I can fully understand it, like when pictures of my wedding made it online to certain message boards before anyone of the family members actually got the chance to see them. There's a certain anonymity that people should expect.

But, like I know what Thes is saying and it's basically an indictment of all the anonymous shit talkers and little dudes that add no value except for to take petty pot shots at people. I've got a few of them and I just pay them no mind, because if they're going out of their way to devote time to that shit then their lives must be THAT boring, dig?

Ultimately I don't know if there's anything that can be done about it, so F*ck it.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

I'm on the left.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    @ Cosmo, others are also right that Thes and you and even me have more public profiles so it's like a small thing to just post a pic or whatever. Like, dudes know what I look like. I'm easy to find. Dudes know what you and Thes look like. I've been on this site for years and my pic has gotten photochopped and clowned upon and many posters have met me in person at this point.

And honestly why should someone post a pic when dudes are openly promising to clown on it? It goes both ways - dudes like the feeling of anonymity but just having a picture doesn't make a difference if someone decides to say some slick shit they'd never say in person... it's the internet, just being able to know what someone looks like isn't gonna change guys who act tough online but don't pop that same shit in real life.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    fine in that case, and hi mike, i owe you a beer btw.

Damn right! My nefarious plan, if things fall into place and I get this weekly going downtown, is to have you buy it there, and then casually ask you to hit the decks and make it funky. FREEBIE!

Have a good trip A...

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    these really are some sultry glamour shots, dudes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Bunch of f*cking clowns. There's a thousand of them... it's nothing.

Wassup Thes. Wassup Sonathan. ZGs mount up.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

whoa.
    you can pretty much use that for me too.

separated at birth type stuff...

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

whoa.
    you can pretty much use that for me too.

separated at birth type stuff...

One of my good friends and I share a very, very similar appearance and during college would often get asked if we were twins, brothers, etc. Funny as hell..

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    hey what do you know. i hit 1000 posts. someone kick my ass please...

in the crib:

with the homie sezy, a lil tipsy after djing in philly last weekend:

sup cosmo.
    sup thes. you got that emt workin?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

(same night as my previous photo, me on the left)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Think of all the guests who view this board and take the opinions of say Dr Manhattin and Kala with the same weight?

I would think that the substance of their poasts would do more to distinguish them from one another than seeing pictures of them.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Cats talmout "the Boogiemonsters is the weirdest Hip Hop album or its a Great album" and cats let shit like that slide.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It's just nice to know when someone comes on talking like he's this....

That in reality he's this....

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    today:

20 years ago:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Rockadelic, how many people on here come on talking like this?

Honestly? This is a record collecting and nerdery website, let's not kid ourselves.

PS: Not calling you out or anything but I would like to see a photo of you, considering in my mind you've always looked like a stuffed scarecrow farmer...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    showing the models how not to do it:

Cosmo....my photo has been up here way too often.....

Yes, that's really me...taken at ARC 2 years ago.....not sure if it meets your scarecrow fantasy or not.....I'm 6:3 and 275 so yeah, I guess I could be a scarecrow.

As far as my post, I was referring to aholes like Dolo or anyone else who comes on here talking like they are tough guys and are not willing to post up their photos...If I remember correctly Dolo was offered 4 figures to post a photo of himself and his collection.....of course he's an alias so he can't.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    these really are some sultry glamour shots, dudes.

^^ here's a prime example of what this thread is all about.

Care to poast a pic, "DustedDon"?

• It's just nice to know when someone comes on talking like he's this....

That in reality he's this....

Arnold f*cking Stang!![/b]

You made my day!

Here's a new one for Cosmo of me doing what I do best...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cosmo....my photo has been up here way too often.....

Yes, that's really me...taken at ARC 2 years ago.....not sure if it meets your scarecrow fantasy or not.....I'm 6:3 and 275 so yeah, I guess I could be a scarecrow.

As far as my post, I was referring to aholes like Dolo or anyone else who comes on here talking like they are tough guys and are not willing to post up their photos...If I remember correctly Dolo was offered 4 figures to post a photo of himself and his collection.....of course he's an alias so he can't.

Awesome - I had no idea that was you... And the scarecrow I'm referring to is the dude in your current avatar. Kind of creepy hahah.

But yeah, I think it's a natural state that this board is always going to have dudes like dolo and the ilk who's sole purpose is to troll, or to take shots at people on here.

Thing I think Thes is getting at is there are real people on here, an actual community, that transcends the boards. I know a LOT of people on here, in real life that is. There are also people on here that I'm sure I would get along with great in real life, if I ever met them (like yourself among many others...)

Then there are the folks that just do not try to extend themselves to the community at all. Their whole purpose is to be snide little fucks. F*ck em. They add no value. But what can we do about it - it's a free website. You just have to ignore them, that's all...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm okay with being a faceless asshole but I agree with the general sentiment proposed in the inital post.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You know what's fun?

Banning dolo from my iphone.

It's late, see you all in the morning.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Forgot to mention: I was sitting on the can when I did it. So I got to flush two pieces of shit at the same time.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Bass_Fever in teh flesh...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Forgot to mention: I was sitting on the can when I did it. So I got to flush two pieces of shit at the same time.

Cue apologists... "Wahhhh, why ban Dolo, wahhhhhhh... WAHHHHHHH" hahaha.