Petition: PROP 1A (POST A PIC OF YOURSELF 2009)

Comments

• fippsfipps 9 Posts

i'm the one getting it. no love for bass.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Since we're taking it there, I love this photo...

REALBAUSS LURKIN !!!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Gaffler?

i gaffled the gaffler

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Options
    ^^^
    Selina Kyle & Lucius Fox?

b/w

you look a bit like Phil Ivey (poker player)

bonus beat > I'll post my mug when I get home tonight.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    ^^^
    Selina Kyle & Lucius Fox?

For real, i thought this was a woman with her in a bun at first unti i realized Batmon was wearing a hoodie. Nice picture though.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Haha ha. PLOP.

PLOP
    PLOP

PLOP

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Also.

Live and in colour.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    google maps is freaking me out.
    Can't embed, but here is the link to the picture of my house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7005+ne+pr...=title&resnum=1

cut and paste.

Damn google maps. I messed around for about 5 minutes to get a view of the front of the building then the link sends you to the side street.

That's my garage and fence and back corner of the house and a pile of dirt and some chestnut trees (the real edible kind) and if you scroll left you can see my iron wood tree out side the fence I would guess that the photo is 2 years old.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Damn google maps. I messed around for about 5 minutes to get a view of the front of the building then the link sends you to the side street.

That's my garage and fence and back corner of the house and a pile of dirt and some chestnut trees (the real edible kind) and if you scroll left you can see my iron wood tree out side the fence I would guess that the photo is 2 years old.

Which corner of the house you keep the records?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    woah , how did they get the photo of your street? that is not satellite.. it can't be, right?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    woah , how did they get the photo of your street? that is not satellite.. it can't be, right?

http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/

• woah , how did they get the photo of your street? that is not satellite.. it can't be, right?

dude drove past me in the mapwhip a few weeks ago. Regular old compact sedan, with a ten foot pole (no punk rock) fitted with a camera on top of the car. Dude had a laptop mounted in the passenger seat.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    I may be a jibber-jabber paper man (having only shown up last year), but I have nothing to hide...

For added strut cred, this was taken by the one T**ga D**ka.

g***? oh shit, i didn't know you posted here!

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts

g***? oh shit, i didn't know you posted here!

Who's that? R**n**?

• mateomateo 163 Posts
    LAKERS RALLY BABY !!

im the white guy

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    I figured that some might find me more accountable if they saw my mug without a snotcicle.

I need more rekids like a hole in the head....

says my girl, I disagree... we discuss, I win, again... for now.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I have a simpler proposition: just make LordRadio a moderator and let him go loose.

BTW - I'm still not clear on this part: which clutch players have we actually lost around here? I can't think of that many solid dudes who've gone MIA from the board.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    I have a simpler proposition: just make LordRadio a moderator and let him go loose.

BTW - I'm still not clear on this part: which clutch players have we actually lost around here? I can't think of that many solid dudes who've gone MIA from the board.

I can.

• Options

Me on the left.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I can.

TheeCasualMale?

I can.

TheeCasualMale?

And many more.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Oliver are you serious? Think about that one closer.

BTW the last thing i want to be here is a moderator. There is no way in hell man.

Maybe you could do it for a week or so, go on a ban spree and then dip.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    about to make a move.

• ageage 1,131 Posts

Ahhhh!!!
    The Homies..Now I don't have to put a picture of me up! Thanks Bev!!!
    (when you coming back to the bay yo?!?!?)

Here's a better picture(even though..It's still not a better picture)

• brody152brody152 13 Posts
    img src="[img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/152brody/meredith.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" alt="" />[/img]

if this works, it's a picture of me and my girl at meredith music festival near melbourne australia.

sorry, total newbie, i just got called out to do this or risked being banned.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    posing with the crew 1985... OLDSCHOOL!