Options

I'm calling the cops on my girlfriend's roomate.

Comments

• Options
    im curious, how many of us would have already done shit to this chick already. INSTEAD of waiting for advice on a messageboard?

me for one? i would have already had revenge

ha, see: shitting in the vents

I just thought It was a funny story though.
    What would you have done?

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    im curious, how many of us would have already done shit to this chick already. INSTEAD of waiting for advice on a messageboard?
    revenge is a dish best served cold...

First he has to get his money for the repairs and all... couple of days after that he can get into that good ol' payback.
    Eggplant -> I hope you've made a copie of that message she left you and taken more detailed pics of your car.

do we have an actual date of the "round about in a ceratin way" domestic incident?

• Options

First he has to get his money for the repairs and all... couple of days after that he can get into that good ol' payback.
    Eggplant -> I hope you've made a copie of that message she left you and taken more detailed pics of your car.

What message?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    this thread is kind of weak. Real dudes move in silence. Not have an eleven page thread about plotting the perfect plan against some bimbo.

that being said i would pour milk down her vent shafts, put broken eggs in her gas tank (kinda of like sugar in a gas tank, but much more effective and harder to detect), hide fish in the cars upholstery and maybe jam roadkill up the wheel wells. Summer is coming and I cannot think of anything more vile then the smell of rotting meat or spoiled milk coming through the ac or heat. This also takes a while to kick so it lets the mark think its all good for a while.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

What message?
    didn't you say she left you a drunken message on your voice mail saying she "decorated your car"??

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    why would he shit in the vents? he would be doing a diservice to his lady and the dog
    that's why i suggested shitting in her pillowcase and blaming it on bailey.

• Options

What message?
    didn't you say she left you a drunken message on your voice mail saying she "decorated your car"??

No, she spoke to Kate drunk and told her that.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Whoa! Who is Kate? Can I get a run down of all the players?
    Leanne - Your girlfriend
    Rory - Her boyfriend
    Betty - Broke rich girl who drinks to much and vandalized your car.
    Beth - Short for Betty
    Becky - Long for Beth
    The Sheriff - Leannes Dad
    Kate ????

Who am I missing?

Now to make Beth feel bettter:
    You told her she was hot
    Kate bought her a cable box
    Her brother gave her $5,000
    Her parents bought her a car

I say you buy her a house and be done with the whole thing.

You were close.

Kate - My Girlfriend
    Leanne - Kate's roommate
    Rory - Leanne's boyfriend

Your missing

Bailey - Leanne's abused dog

This reads like the list of characters for a new David Lynch movie. I'm sayin'.

We'll call the movie "Fusk" Wheres the dude looking for the screen writing software?

He Kids! Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermitt, Jordan, Taylor, Brittney, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendal, Kaitlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Keira, Ian, Lauren, Kubert, Phil

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    First off, I think you really do have a crush on her otherwise you wouldn't have said that shit.

Second, I think she has every right to be pissed you left your broke ass car in a driveway SHE is paying rent on. Not that I am justifying what she did, but it would seem more likely that you are the one to be learning a lesson.

If your not going prosecute, then how can you execute?

All this talk, and no consequence??

Fuck the milk and shit talk.

If your really pissed you would have already done something about it....

now its too late.

Case Closed.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    First off, I think you really do have a crush on her otherwise you wouldn't have said that shit.

Second, I think she has every right to be pissed you left your broke ass car in a driveway SHE is paying rent on. Not that I am justifying what she did, but it would seem more likely that you are the one to be learning a lesson.

now its too late.

Case Closed.

REAL TALK

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Second, I think she has every right to be pissed you left your broke ass car in a driveway SHE is paying rent on.

Doesn't his GF live their too so if she was ok with the car being there the crazy becky should have addressed the issue with her.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    wow. i just read this whole post..straight comedy..i had to chime in cuz i personally know egg xanadu. this story doesnt really surprise me that much coming from my crazy red headed homie.hahaha.

kevin does own that jetta, i've driven it a few times...(un)fortunetly i do not know any of the other people involved in this true life comedy.

kevin is in florida and yes he did get his appendix out and yes he is crazy. i got nothing but love for him though, the dude is one of a kind and is sorely missed in boston.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

It's not a good look for a man to drive a Jetta.

Sack up and buy a man car.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Maybe Becky was trying to give you a hint.

It's not a good look for a man to drive a Jetta.

Sack up and buy a man car.

^^^ rides the bus ^^^

• autoauto 198 Posts
    rollie fingers that dudes like 70

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I thought he was talking about Daniel Wheeler the internet stalker.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I thought he was talking about Daniel Wheeler the internet stalker.

• Options
    Fuck I like Jetta's. That was a good car, plus they "blend-in". The was the GLS version.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    WHY HASNT ANYONE SHIT ON A BOWL OF FROSTED FLAKES YET? THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR THIS TO END NOW. C'MON!!!!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This whole thread makes me glad I don't have roommates anymore. wish SoulStrut still talked about records.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

now its too late.

Case Closed.

REAL TALK

it's never too late plus he lost a liver/kidney or somethin'. You need time to recover from that. I'm tellin you, thai fish sauce all over the interior!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This whole thread makes me glad I don't have roommates anymore. wish SoulStrut still talked about records.

duder that complaint is sooooo 2004. obviously there's a lot of NRR BS on here, but a thread like this is comedy.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

now its too late.

Case Closed.

REAL TALK

it's never too late plus he lost a liver/kidney or somethin'. You need time to recover from that. I'm tellin you, thai fish sauce all over the interior!

That was very much a drunkin' at 5 am after work response, but I am still trying to see both sides of it.

I bet the room mate beckybrendabetty did in fact express her grievances about the car being there at one point or another. Whether she told his GF or him directly, even if it seemed like maybe she was joking about it at some point.
    '
    I'm also betting that "a few months" was more like 6 months?? Or Since September. But I'm just guessing.

I mean really, If she was being Super Evil-Mean-----Smart, she would have just called the Goodwill and said the car was abandoned and had the thing towed away.

Instead of feeling sorry for him, I think it probably made her MORE pissed that he was in the hospital hundreds of miles away and the car was still sitting there.

It doesn't justify what she did, I know that, but it could have been a lot worse.

Just move your damn car. I think there is more to it. Like a love triangle.

'Eggplant Xanadu' Sounds kinda like a Soap Opera for Vegans.

• so after all this big talk, what spectacular act of vengeance did you end up taking?

or did you end up just "sleeping it off"?

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I'd send betty's parents a nice little email with all the information (mention that your surgery was expensive, and so was cleaning their beloved daughters mess). Have them fork some money over. and then pop her tires.

Don't slash them. Just hammer some nails into her side walls. Get two of the tires. And then take a dump in her air intake.

Jesus, dude - you forgot about how he should slit her throat, too.

I just laughed my ass off. Is that wrong of me? What would Becky do?

• Options
    so after all this big talk, what spectacular act of vengeance did you end up taking?

or did you end up just "sleeping it off"?

Come on duder keep up here, SoulOnIce is dropping a deuce in the shape of an eggplant on her windsheild. If that's not a spectacular act of vengeance I don't know what is.

• nessness 249 Posts
    Soap Opera for Vegans.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    R.I.P.