Options

I'm calling the cops on my girlfriend's roomate.

Comments

• Options
    FUCK THAT Fuck her

I don't know dude, she's pretty beefy/burly. I just had a thought of maybe why she would do this. One day me and Katey were playing rummy 500 and drinking and she came into the apartment crying going on about this dude that fucked her over. So we invite her to sit down and drink with us and i console her telling her she's better then that and some various bullshits. As the night progresses and we get drunk I tell her that I always thought she was cute and had a crush on her. This was completely an untrue statement which I conjured up to boost her ego. Katey grilled me for it but thought it was funny. Months later Kate confesses to me that Betty has mentioned to her how she couldn't believe Kevin had a crush on me and "thinks its so funny". To this day Katey hasn't told her I was Frickin' with her. I may have created a monster here but I still dont think its grounds to fuck my car up.

• Options
    Becky, Katey, Kevin....is this thread for real?

What?

• Options
    How busted was your car beforehand?

Perfect besides the engine.

• Options
    You been leaving the toilet seat up again?

Ironic because I always get yelled at by the Kate and her two roomates for doing this. Why is this such a big deal to girls?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Becky, Katey, Kevin....is this thread for real?

What?

it just sounds too good to be true.

but hey if you're for real and so is this story, I vote for some form of legal, non-violent revenge. I don't know how you had a calm conversation with her about this. she needs to get got somehow.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FUCK THAT Fuck her

I don't know dude, she's pretty beefy/burly. I just had a thought of maybe why she would do this. One day me and Katey were playing rummy 500 and drinking and she came into the apartment crying going on about this dude that fucked her over. So we invite her to sit down and drink with us and i console her telling her she's better then that and some various bullshits. As the night progresses and we get drunk I tell her that I always thought she was cute and had a crush on her. This was completely an untrue statement which I conjured up to boost her ego. Katey grilled me for it but thought it was funny. Months later Kate confesses to me that Betty has mentioned to her how she couldn't believe Kevin had a crush on me and "thinks its so funny". To this day Katey hasn't told her I was Frickin' with her. I may have created a monster here but I still dont think its grounds to fuck my car up.

You fuckin up dude. You cant mess w/ peoples feelings like that. She probably wants some attention. That doesnt justify fuckin w/ your car.
    Seriously though, she probably admires yalls relationship and fantasizes gettin a portion of what yall have. If u dont fess up to her and put your pimp-telepathy on her, she could become a threat to you and your girl. U shouldnt have said u had a crush on her. Too late now. Just deal w/ the car and then sit her down hammer this shit out before it gets emotionally worse.

I'd send betty's parents a nice little email with all the information (mention that your surgery was expensive, and so was cleaning their beloved daughters mess). Have them fork some money over. and then pop her tires.

Don't slash them. Just hammer some nails into her side walls. Get two of the tires. And then take a dump in her air intake.

I u dont think she'll know who did it? That's silliness.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'd send betty's parents a nice little email with all the information (mention that your surgery was expensive, and so was cleaning their beloved daughters mess). Have them fork some money over. and then pop her tires.

Don't slash them. Just hammer some nails into her side walls. Get two of the tires. And then take a dump in her air intake.

Jesus, dude - you forgot about how he should slit her throat, too.

• Judge Mathis!

• Options
    I don't know how you had a calm conversation with her about this.

The huge bottle of Percoset I was prescribed after the surgery helped.

• Options
    FUCK THAT Fuck her

You fuckin up dude. You cant mess w/ peoples feelings like that. She probably wants some attention. That doesnt justify fuckin w/ your car.
    Seriously though, she probably admires yalls relationship and fantasizes gettin a portion of what yall have. If u dont fess up to her and put your pimp-telepathy on her, she could become a threat to you and your girl. U shouldnt have said u had a crush on her. Too late now. Just deal w/ the car and then sit her down hammer this shit out before it gets emotionally worse.

I know. Ive always felt awful about making that comment. But like you said it's too late. I just hope she never finds out I was lying and hpe it doesnt snowball into some jealous nightmare of relationship envy or something like that.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Have sex with her and tell her it's just your and her secret. Poke a hole in the connie. Have a baby with her. And collect child support for the next 18 years. And then poop in her frosted flakes.

^^^You're fast becoming the new

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Dude. FUCK THAT.

Girl is a spoiled brat, mom and dad buying her cars, and you're all like 'ehh...'

Fuck her and her shit.

Gotsta learn sometime.

That fuckin' bitch! My buddies did not die face down in the mud so that she can go spending money all over town and fuck up your car! That fuckin bitch, she probably kidnapped herself dude!

• Dude. FUCK THAT.

Girl is a spoiled brat, mom and dad buying her cars, and you're all like 'ehh...'

Fuck her and her shit.

Gotsta learn sometime.

That fuckin' bitch! My buddies did not die face down in the mud so that she can go spending money all over town and fuck up your car! That fuckin bitch, she probably kidnapped herself dude!

Thank you, Walter.

i know u have a photo of her.....up that shit!!!!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    "That's Never Forgive Action"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If some girl did this to my car, I would choke that bitch out

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    As the night progresses and we get drunk I tell her that I always thought she was cute and had a crush on her. This was completely an untrue statement which I conjured up to boost her ego.

Wow. EXTRA not good to the 3rd power. You set yourself up for MAJOR problems hommie. I hope things work out okay for you. If this girls parents are buying her a new car every couple of years and paying the insurance, why are they not paying her rent for her own place as well? I could NEVER live with roomates again. I did that when I was real young and it was nothing but D-R-A-M-A.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    #1 rule don't fuc with somebody elses car. You got to do something.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Just thank God/Ala (or whatever) she didn't have access to your records when she got all f*ed up.

• Dude. FUCK THAT.

Fuck her and her shit.

Gotsta learn sometime.

Thank you, Walter.

MARK IT ZERO!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    YOURE ABOUT TO ENTER A WORLD OF PAIN

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    This whole thread has been four-star material so far.

• Options

I was working on this earlier. I dont have one on this computer. I will though.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I was working on this earlier. I dont have one on this computer. I will though.

Finally. We will put a face to "Becky"; this is monumental for the Strut.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    What did you do to this girl? You musta done something for her to go that far.

You been leaving the toilet seat up again?

man that shit ain't no joke. When women lose it they slash your tires, key your car, burn your clothes, call your parole officer ....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    dump some of this all over the inside of her car.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    So what lead up to this? Did she get fed up asking you to move your car or was this out of the blue?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i think this post is a fake. tell me the year and model of your car.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    This thread is keeping me laughing at work.

Platinum status.

In last weeks Rob and Big thread someone said that they dont live in the house featured on the show, Drama lives there.

i thought that comment was pure class.

looks like drama moved house man.