Options

I'm calling the cops on my girlfriend's roomate.

Comments

• Options
    actually betty is short for elizabeth.

and even if you were right we are to beleive this dude has two nicknames for a girl he doesn't even really know or hang out with.

whatever. this poast is so obviously an April fools fraud. hilarious how long it lasted though.

Who said I never hung out with her? I see her all the time because SHES MY GIRLS ROOMATE. Her real name is actually Beth and she has been known as Betty since she was a kid. As far as April Fools you obviously didnt see my ingenious "Pepsi Beer" thread.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dude poast some pics, details, whatever. prove this schitt. not that I really care, but this super-sleuthing is fun! (and your story is mad suspect.)

• Options
    dude poast some pics, details, whatever. prove this schitt. not that I really care, but this super-sleuthing is fun! (and your story is mad suspect.)

Pics and deatils? Dude, there is a picture of my car and a detailed account of what happened. What else do you want? I could have Kate call you if you want. PM me those Bobby Digi's

that pic is not you nor your car.

your desperate cry for attention worked, though! long ass thread.

seriously I hardly even care that this whole thing is fake; it was nonetheless an entertaining thread and I got some good revenge ideas from the strut.

carry on scott templeton.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

seriously I hardly even care that this whole thing is fake; it was nonetheless an entertaining thread and I got some good revenge ideas from the strut.

you have far too much time on your hands

• Options

Your wrong dude. You must be refering to my "Trade My Car for your MPC" thread, which was not my actual car and just a reference picture to the same make/year/color of it. Im in Florida and not at the car so I couldnt get the picture. Why would I lie about this? I mean I love April Fools and Im bored but not the imaginative.

you have far too much time on your hands

no doubt. bored as hell this week at work.

• Options
    Exhibit A:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    you realise you just put your girls full name and email address on a public forum right?

and yours.

silly rabbit.

• Options

your desperate cry for attention worked

Are you this much of a dick to co-workers at your boring job?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    and you also posted your phone number man

• Options

Yeah your right. Im taking it down.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I called that number and it was FAKE.

Rootless, my fakeness fighter brother, I salute you.

I called that number and it was FAKE.

Rootless, my fakeness fighter brother, I salute you.

thats good i guess, cause i prank called it from here:
    http://www.prankdialer.com/

• Options
    That was Leanne's number. Ill be sure to tell her who called her if she has any problems. Her father is a sherrif. I'd kiss goodbye to your soulstrut accounts if I were you.

• Options
    I called that number

• Options
    thats good i guess, cause i prank called it

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Does she walk around w/ just a towel and bend over alot?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    That was Leanne's number. Ill be sure to tell her who called her if she has any problems. Her father is a sherrif. I'd kiss goodbye to your soulstrut accounts if I were you.

FUCK LEANNE AND FUCK HER FATHER. NOW CALL INTERPOL.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    AND WHO THE FUCK IS LEANNE? I'M LOST.

• Options

• Options

Who Leanne? She's definitely hotter then Betty. I have seen her in towels before, not bent over though. Thats her irish boyfriend Rory in the Fusk picture.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

JLR isn't in the U.S. and I doubt anyone even called. That said, let this be a little lesson in posting personal info on the internet

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Who Leanne? She's definitely hotter then Betty. I have seen her in towels before, not bent over though. Thats her irish boyfriend Rory in the Fusk picture.

DUDE, YOU LIVE A MELROSE PLACE LIFE

FUCK RORY TOO.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

JLR isn't in the U.S.

but I got a nice international long distance plan with my phone company.

I called, Day. I did, man. Now the Sheriff's after me.

So you admit that you placed her personal information on a public forum?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

it's your only hope.

• Options

JLR isn't in the U.S. and I doubt anyone even called. That said, let this be a little lesson in posting personal info on the internet

I didn't realize that there was a phone number in the email.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So you admit that you placed her personal information on a public forum?

yeah, I'd like to know what Leanne's daddy thinks about that.

I WANT HIS PHONE NUMBER