Options

I'm calling the cops on my girlfriend's roomate.

Comments

• Options
    So what lead up to this? Did she get fed up asking you to move your car or was this out of the blue?

It must be karmic for the crush comment. This isn't a fake story shabadaba, Its a 1996 Jetta GLS.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    put some shit into her AC vents. I don't mean random stuff, put some actual shit in her vents. Then when it's nice and hot she'll catch the vapors.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• Options
    put some shit into her AC vents. I don't mean random stuff, put some actual shit in her vents. Then when it's nice and hot she'll catch the vapors.

Kate's other roomate Leanne almost called the police on her too because the same day she fucked up her dog by playing too rough with her (the dog is 12 and can barely walk now). Maybe Bailey and I will join forces...His shit and my wit.

I also thought about using house paint to paint her car like the dukes of hazard's car.

Its on when I get home.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If some girl did this to my car, I would have my gangsta-ass lady friend hire some crackheads to choke that bitch out

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    it will be funny when a transcript of this topic is used against you in court.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If some girl did this to my car, I would hire government planes to follow her 24/7 dropping chemtrails everywhere she goes.

If some girl did this to my car, I would hire government planes to follow her 24/7 dropping chemtrails everywhere she goes.

Hello, stalker. Did you get a new overcoat? Anyway, see ya soon.

• Options
    it will be funny when a transcript of this topic is used against you in court.

How many stalkers do you have??

How many people do you stalk?

If responding to someone's post makes me a stalker, lots.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    the same day she fucked up her dog by playing too rough with her (the dog is 12 and can barely walk now)

thats not cool

• Options
    Does anyone know that website where you can change you caller ID display to say whatever you want?

Like your old ass needs an explanation for this, but here goes. It's not merely responding to someone. It's falsely stereotyping someone based on you disagreeing with them and then following them around in order to continue to reapply that stereotype upon them no matter what the topic at hand may be. That, sir, is very stalkerish...especially when I clearly don't give a shit about what you post otherwise.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    can you ever correctly stereotype someone?

Like your old ass needs an explanation for this, but here goes. It's not merely responding to someone. It's falsely stereotyping someone based on you disagreeing with them and then following them around in order to continue to reapply that stereotype upon them no matter what the topic at hand may be. That, sir, is very stalkerish...especially when I clearly don't give a shit about what you post otherwise.

No actually it's using a ridiculous premise that you brought to the strut as a punchline.....Chemtrails, like Project Blowed has become an inside joke here, sit back, take credit where credit's due, and enjoy like the rest of us.

Now if it's not a joke...why didn't you ever answer my serious question as to if you really believe all that chemtrail bullshit you spew here, do you make sure your family wear breathing apparatus and protective gear to keep them safe, or is just constantly posting about it here all the protection they need?

• Options
    Hahaha, this thread just turned awesome.

No actually it's using a ridiculous premise that you brought to the strut as a punchline.....Chemtrails, like Project Blowed has become an inside joke here, sit back, take credit where credit's due, and enjoy like the rest of us.

Now if it's not a joke...why didn't you ever answer my serious question as to if you really believe all that chemtrail bullshit you spew here, do you make sure your family wear breathing apparatus and protective gear to keep them safe, or is just constantly posting about it here all the protection they need?

Dude, you are an ass who doesn't ever deserve a serious response. Why? Because you think you can set all of the parameters and conditions of someone even just thinking something that they then have to answer to. I do not wish to play your game. I do not wish to even engage with someone who projects their stringent worldview onto any situation, no matter how ill-fitting it may be. For real, just buzz off already.

I do not wish to even engage with someone who projects their stringent worldview onto any situation, no matter how ill-fitting it may be. For real, just buzz off already.

Coming from you, that is some funny shit.....no more Chemtrails, no more "old man stringent world view"....DEAL.

yeah - YOU are not the boss of ME.

yeah - YOU are not the boss of ME.

Zactly....My kid sister used to say that shit all the time.

• Options
    For real, just buzz off already.

Hahahaha, I can feel your frustration though the screen. hahaaaa, buzz off he said.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i think this post is a fake. tell me the year and model of your car.

I got a funny feeling about this thread very early on. I tried to call BS earlier but to no avail. I maintain this schitt is a fraud.

Exhibit A:

While I was in the hospital my girlfriend's brilliant roommate Betty [/b] decided to do this to my car in a drunken stupor.

I know Becky [/b] has no money.

get your story straight dude.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Exhibit A:

While I was in the hospital my girlfriend's brilliant roommate Betty [/b] decided to do this to my car in a drunken stupor.

actually betty is short for elizabeth.

and even if you were right we are to beleive this dude has two nicknames for a girl he doesn't even really know or hang out with.

whatever. this poast is so obviously an April fools fraud. hilarious how long it lasted though.

actually betty is short for elizabeth.

and even if you were right we are to beleive this dude has two nicknames for a girl he doesn't even really know or hang out with.

whatever. this poast is so obviously an April fools fraud. hilarious how long it lasted though.

chika chika yeeeeeaaaaaaaaa

• Options
    i think this post is a fake. tell me the year and model of your car.

I got a funny feeling about this thread very early on. I tried to call BS earlier but to no avail. I maintain this schitt is a fraud.

Exhibit A:

Son, her real name is Betty. I called her Becky, because she is a Becky. Always whining about what music was playing at the apartment. One time she yelled at me for trying to change a Wham cd.