Red Sox Bullpen Drum Circle

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Dudes are killing it down there. Pass the bong and the Copenhagen.

Comments

• Hey, it seems to be workin for em tonight!!

• * paging Paul Nice *

• 13 - 1 red sox

• Fox just bumped back in with the Pointer Sisters, "1,2,3,4..."

A Perfect Evening.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.
    what a start to the series!
    go team, go.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Somebody tell Matt Holiday to put on shirt underneath that stupid jersey the Rockies wear. The spandex is

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Fox just bumped back in with the Pointer Sisters, "1,2,3,4..."

Joe Buck was singing along with this, in perfect meter!

My hatt for him may be on stand-by.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Fox just bumped back in with the Pointer Sisters, "1,2,3,4..."

A Perfect Evening.

...don't forget that Van Halen are Tim's guys.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    13 - 1 red sox

Even as a Sox fan, I felt hella bad for the entire Rockies pitching staff in the 5th inning.

THEY WALKED IN THREE RUNS.

• Yeah, that game was a joke. Hopefully it gets better or i'll find some Cops reruns to watch or something.

Yeah, that game was a joke. Hopefully it gets better or i'll find some Cops reruns to watch or something.

Yeah, the Fox heads must be thinking, "fuck, how much did we pay for these rights again?"

Seriously, I don't know how you're going to top the ALCS.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Yeah, the Fox heads must be thinking, " How pysched are we to have Boston drawing big ratings[/b]."

• From a Rockies fan, the Sox were on FIRE last night, got damn! Beckett is truly amazing on the mound. Great game. We were certainly out-played. We'll see what's up tonight. And that drum circle shit is cool.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    13 - 1 red sox

Even as a Sox fan, I felt hella bad for the entire Rockies pitching staff in the 5th inning.

THEY WALKED IN THREE RUNS.

yeah, i hate that shit. blow outs are no fun to watch

blow outs are no fun to watch

au contraire

• blow outs are no fun to watch

au contraire

EXACTLY

• Somebody tell Matt Holiday to put on shirt underneath that stupid jersey the Rockies wear. The spandex is

I hate our jerseys. The whole sleeveless look is horrible. We have an alternate jersey with sleeves that looks cool, I wish they'd wear those more often.

• Yeah, that game was a joke. Hopefully it gets better or i'll find some Cops reruns to watch or something.

The Rockies are 21 and 2 right now, with only 1 loss in the post, while Boston was sonning the Indians 10 and 12 to 2 the last few games. It makes sense, they are the heavier hitting team going in with more momentum, world series experience, and at home. Rocks were bound to lose a few to Boston. I still think it will be a series, starting tonight. It will get better.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    blow outs are no fun to watch for fans of neither team[/b]

EXACTLY

I was looking forward to settling in for some quality baseball. Cleaned up the dishes, made some drinks, sat down and... it was pretty much over after the first pitch of the bottom of the first.

I found more drama in a rerun of "Perfect Strangers."

And, yeah, those Rockies jersies...

They had to have known that they were going to get a visit from the fashion police.

• Options
    Dudes are killing it down there. Pass the bong and the Copenhagen.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    blow outs are no fun to watch for fans of neither team[/b]

EXACTLY

I was looking forward to settling in for some quality baseball. Cleaned up the dishes, made some drinks, sat down and... it was pretty much over after the first pitch of the bottom of the first.

And, yeah, those Rockies jersies...

They had to have known that they were going to get a visit from the fashion police.

seriously, after the dbacks finally retired this abomination

i think the rockies now own the "ugliest uniforms in the mlb" title.

also, luis gonzalez's arms are frightening.

• Options

Was it the one where they went white-water rafting and Balki said "Cousin Larry, the river is getting ANGRY!"?

au contraire

Well, they're run to watch up until the point of cresting. But seriously, after the 5th inning, all drama was promptly drained from the remainder of the game. When three runs get walked in, it's about as exciting as Tiger Woods kiddie golfing.

au contraire

Well, they're run to watch up until the point of cresting. But seriously, after the 5th inning, all drama was promptly drained from the remainder of the game. When three runs get walked in, it's about as exciting as Tiger Woods kiddie golfing.

i guess when youve been watching your teams suck balls for your whole life and suddenly theyre a powerhouse you dont mind watching the slaughter. please to remember the sox/pats of the 90's, while i try to forget.

• Sween,

someone at lunch was arguing they're sick of it as well, and i'll say this. i understand it seems overly cute and all, but man...sitting on the bench is boring in baseball. i had to quit at age 15 (couldn't hit curveballs) and really sucked my last year on my HS team, so I was on the bench.

that was the spring i learned to juggle. so, i just figure they're doing stupid shit to keep themselves entertained.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i guess when youve been watching your teams suck balls for your whole life and suddenly theyre a powerhouse you dont mind watching the slaughter. please to remember the sox/pats of the 90's, while i try to forget.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Was it the one where they went white-water rafting and Balki said "Cousin Larry, the river is getting ANGRY!"?

No, this was the one when Balki's ant farm's ants started dying. I didn't even know this show was still on TV -- Channel 38, "Ion."

Balki tried giving his favorite ant mouth-to-mouth and blew it away.

There was a funny part in the eighth inning, when they showed one of the Rockies' coaches flipping through a huge binder, surely looking for the "come back from 13-1" play. Thankfully for the Red Sox, they didn't execute.

• Oh jesus, here we go again with the "our team sucked so bad for so long, please humor us!"

Guess what, pretty much every team (even the Yankees) have stunk the field up consecutive seasons at some point in their history. Get over it. Boston is the 2nd biggest budget ballclub in the majors, has easily the most talented club in the majors, and even has a brand new fanbase who's just as rabid about the Sox as people who actually gave a fuck ten years ago. Yall are SUPPOSED to win the title.

You can't be David and Goliath at once.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Oh jesus, here we go again with the "our team sucked so bad for so long, please humor us!"

Guess what, pretty much every team (even the Yankees) have stunk the field up consecutive seasons at some point in their history. Get over it. Boston is the 2nd biggest budget ballclub in the majors, has easily the most talented club in the majors, and even has a brand new fanbase who's just as rabid about the Sox as people who actually gave a fuck ten years ago. Yall are SUPPOSED to win the title.

You can't be David and Goliath at once.

Amen.