THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Any question who the class of the NFC is now???

Jints let you down GV.....

I was thinking of this as your avatar....Rockin' Tony Romo...

Or maybe this......

But in true serial killer style, I want to leave my signature on all my victims.

Here ya go!!!

ROMOSEXUAL

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Colts broke my heart.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Colts broke my heart.

BOLTS > COLTS
    YOU MUST DEAL!!!

Cromartie and Sprouls are the new LT and Gates

JEAHHHHHHH!!!!

• Colts broke my heart.

BOLTS > COLTS
    YOU MUST DEAL!!!

Cromartie and Sprouls are the new LT and Gates

JEAHHHHHHH!!!!

Bolts Offense is poopoo.

Lucky that the special teams bailed them out.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What's up with Eli Manning and 3 delay of game penalties?

• Giants played like shit.

Oh yeah, sorry to guy I recommended to start Manning on fantasy, what a disaster

WTF happened in that game, 5 interceptions, then coming back and Vinateri misses an easy field goal?!

• Giants Saints played like shit.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Giants The Saints played like are shit.

• Giants The Saints played like are shit.

YOU ARE SHIT.

"I've seen that before," said Haslett, who used to complain publicly about New Orleans fans booing at the first sign of things going wrong

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    "I've seen that before," said Haslett, who used to complain publicly about New Orleans fans booing at the first sign of things going wrong

Huh? After 30+ years, we're still looking for the first sign of things going right.

• "I've seen that before," said Haslett, who used to complain publicly about New Orleans fans booing at the first sign of things going wrong

WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL, DOLPHINS FAN? GET OUT OF HERE. GRRRR. WANNA MAKE MORE AVATAR BETS, MR. ONIONS???????

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Giants played like shit.

Oh yeah, sorry to guy I recommended to start Manning on fantasy, what a disaster

WTF happened in that game, 5 interceptions, then coming back and Vinateri misses an easy field goal?!

He actually had 6 interceptions.

If my team got their ass kick at home by one of the worst teams in football history i'd probably be bitter too....Imagine the pain you'll feel when Oregon kicks your ass at home[/b] for the National Title...

Rams rookie running back Antonio Pittman, drafted by New Orleans and cut after training camp, rushed for 53 yards, including a 43-yarder that set up a touchdown.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If my team got their ass kick at home by one of the worst teams in football history i'd probably be bitter too....

If by bitter you mean expected from decades of experience having the same kind of shit happen over and over and over again...then yeah, we're bitter.

DOLPHINS FAN?

Damn straight !

We don't have the luxury of playing the Frosh/Soph schedule ....49ers,Falcons,Panthers,Seahawks ......and all those other crap teams you play this year....

• Look batch, 0-9 is 0-9 no matter how many feather boas you put on it, so step. Your team sucks. UCLA will beat Oregon. Saints will have a mediocre playoff year, LSU will be champs. DEAL.

Saints will have a mediocre playoff year.

"PLAYOFFS ?!?!

• Saints will have a mediocre playoff year.

"PLAYOFFS ?!?!

Whatever. How did you get so focused on Louisiana football out there in Cali? Jealous much?

• Doggz, please. This little pissing match between a winless fan and a .500 team just ain't cuttin' it this morning.

Let's focus on the Steelers comeback, the Colts game (boy, if I was complaining about the officiating last game...well, Colts fans have a right to take that mantle from me this morning.)

And, how bad does the Charger offense have to be to get 6 INTs and manage only 9 points? Wow.

Finally...How bad are the Colts special teams? It could be argued they cost the team their last two games, as the in the Pats game, the visitors DOUBLED the Colts avg. starting field position off of kick returns...and that was with at least one drive, as I recall, starting inside the Pats 10.

• Doggz, please. This little pissing match between a winless fan and a .500 team just ain't cuttin' it this morning.

OKAY. LET'S SPEND SOME TIME TAWMBOUT THREE TAINTED CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN.

Don't hate...Just

Let's focus on the Steelers comeback,

Who doesn't comeback against the Browns ?

the Colts game

The Chargers are an average football team with a terrible coach...Peyton Manning had to throw the ball to some dude named Craphonso[/b] ....The name says enough

• Let's focus on the Steelers comeback,

um, Miami, and several other teams

i'm kind of amazed at the turn the AFC North has taken this year. Used to be a tough division. Now the Brahns are #2 and Bungles and Ravens are just ugly.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Doggz, please. This little pissing match between a winless fan and a .500 team just ain't cuttin' it this morning.

It's a lot more than three, if you think rule infractions taint championships. Several of the Pittsburgh Steelers of the 70s were on steroids.The great 80s 49ers violated the salary cap to put together their championship teams, as did the 90s Denver Broncos. Don Shula himself was brought to the Dolphins through illegal tampering, according to the NFL, so that undefeated 1972 team is tainted. And the New England Patriots videotaped opposing defensive coordinators.

Seems like videotaping is the least egregious of the five to me.

Let's focus on the Steelers comeback,

um, Miami

um, Miami down 24 points in the 3rd qtr came back with 3 touchdowns.. starting the 4th qtr down by 3.

Who's your team ?

• Let's focus on the Steelers comeback,

um, Miami

um, Miami down 24 points in the 3rd qtr came back with 3 touchdowns.. starting the 4th qtr down by 3.

Who's your team ?

sounds like Miami almost came back, if they never tied or took the lead

whatever. looks like Cleveland could be a decent team in the near future

my team = stillers.

my team = stillers.

You do realize your team only plays one good team this year ?

Must be hard getting worked up for the Jets

Steeler fans ..

• my team = stillers.

You do realize your team only plays one good team this year ?

Must be hard getting worked up for the Jets

Steeler fans ..

Our schedule's pretty soft this year. no problem admitting that.

In your opinion, how many 'good teams' are there in the NFL?

We have a good shot at the playoffs this year. then we'll really see what's what. If we have success, I'll be curious to see your excuses for why we're not good. You never fail with those.

oh, and i have no problem getting worked up for ANY opponent. even winless ones. This city lives for this shit.