THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• parenparen 537 Posts
    The Colts D looks better than the Pats by a long shot.

Addai is the best runner on the field.

And the Referees are atrocious. And, before some mouth breather says some shit about, "Your just complaining because your team is losing.' No. I am complaining because they are getting in the way of a hell of a football game between two good teams. I was nervous as soon as I read that there would be a first year referee working this game, and they have not dissapointed.

true.
    true.
    yawn.

on the other hand, that one-handed moss grab =

• Don't like Maroney call on 3-1. Go Evans on that play.

And, look. I'm not saying the Pats are losing because of the referees. They are losing because they can't tackle. But, it is a subplot worth noting. So, shut that yawn, homie.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    the good guys looked good on that drive: the 3rd down out-of-pocket completion to clark and still more addai.

this ain't no blowout; respect the champs.

• Adrian Peterson =

Yeah I knew he was good, but I couldn't have guessed that he would have come out like this. In other news, Colts just made it a 2 possession game

• Ummmm...suspect call there, to say the least.

• No TV over here, on that NFL.com, what happened to Bob Sanders

• Shaken up on a play...back out on the field.

• For all the marbles, here.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    that offensive pass int call was absurd. big punt returns and better new england play calls. oof.

• Scored too fast...lest we not learn the lessons of January, 2007.

• I'll tell you one thing... EdPowers was right about that Browns-Seahawks game. I'm watching that one while I'm watching the Colts-Pats, and the Browns game is actually better IMO. Kellen Winslow is a BEAST. I'm kinda diggin' that Cleveland team right now.

• Here we go. I wish we had someone to rotate with Addai so they could just pound it for the remainder

• I want CLE to be one of the AFC wild card teams. That is a fun, good, YOUNG team. Good times to be a cleveland fan.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    and. over.

• YES!

• ROMOSEXUAL

har har har... no problem! i promise i'll hook you up with some good schitt as well... matter of fact I think I'll let soulstrut suggest some fitting avatars for you. IT'S ON.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    matter of fact I think I'll let soulstrut suggest some fitting avatars for you. IT'S ON.

That will be a hell of a thread!!!

• none left. If theres a silver lining it will be the fuel to the fire. Squad aint no punks yall can stay riding on the doodoo Browns

• DAMN the Colts lookin' salty on the sidelines! They gotta do this again in January.

• 9-0

• ok, so who stops these dudes from going 16-0? Bye, @ Buffalo, Philly, @ Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Jets, Dolphins, @ Giants. The Steelers are the only team left that look like they could do it (ball control rush-oriented offense, good pass defense). But that game's gonna be at the razor blade... can't see them doing it in Foxboro.

• Maybe if it was at Philly....

I suppose if the Giants have something to play for, they might do it, but Bill is such a dickhead that he'd keep the starters in to get the perfect mark.

16-0 is a reality at this point.

• ok, so who stops these dudes from going 16-0? Bye, @ Buffalo, Philly, @ Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Jets, Dolphins, @ Giants. The Steelers are the only team left that look like they could do it (ball control rush-oriented offense, good pass defense). But that game's gonna be at the razor blade... can't see them doing it in Foxboro.

Cleo Lemon throws for 340 yds, 4TD, 1INT as the Fins upset New England, 38-27, at Foxboro.

okay, maybe not..

Pats own the Stillers, so I dunno..

maybe 16-0 really is a possibility..

• GEAUX SAINTS!

Reggie's running good, Phill.

Pat's could very well go 16-0

They are a great team....

But don't drink the Collingsworth Kool-Aid..

They wouldn't be beating the Griese/Mercury Morris/Paul Warfield/Csonka/Kiick Dolphin 16-0 team.

Holy Crap....McSack on the first play!!!

• Maybe if it was at Philly....

I suppose if the Giants have something to play for, they might do it, but Bill is such a dickhead that he'd keep the starters in to get the perfect mark.

16-0 is a reality at this point.

Please, give me three good reasons why going for history and NFL records makes you a dickhead.

This should be good...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Y'all gone and made the Patriots mad.

Shouldn't have done that.

• For the record...I don't think either the Colts or Pats played their best game tonight. They both looked good at times, and really flat at others. I think the revelation of this game was the Indy defense, which is definitely faster, and may be better than the Pats at this point...That said, for all their problems tackling, holding Indy to 7 points in the 2nd half in the Dome was a damn fine performance.

Good game, but not as good a game as the January EPIC, which could be the best football game I've ever watched.

We'll see what unfolds over the rest of the year.

Pats should do whatever it takes to go 16-0......suggesting otherwise is silly.