NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Also, what do they see in Chris Mihm?!

Scott Pollard

Nick Collison > Chris Mihm

I haven't seen the dude, Nick Collison play.

But I bet that's true.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I would LOVE to see him explode and play better than his potential

I'd be satisfied to see him play at his potential.

At the beginning of last season JR Smith was burnin cats. The Ricky Davis comparison is accurate.
    These dudes be mentally erratic.

yo Yuichi,
    On the Lakers-
    Who has to have a "breakout" season?
    Who will have a "breakout" season?
    Who would u like a breakout" season?

Bryant earns tribal headband

Thrilla in Manila

Those Kobe Zoom that kid has on are heat.

yo Yuichi,
    On the Lakers-

I've always liked Jordan Farmar. Dude can straight up ball.
    If he gets more minutes (he should), then you'll see good things from him.
    He can probably step up his D, a little more, and be more aggressive with
    driving to the rim. With time, his confidence should grow as well.

Those Kobe Zoom that kid has on are heat.

what can i say, the dude is focused right now (dickride).

Yea, those are some nice kicks. The best colorway so far.

yo Yuichi,
    On the Lakers-

Where does that leave Derek Fisher?

yo Yuichi,
    On the Lakers-

Where does that leave Derek Fisher?

Fish is gonna get his minutes. But ideally, it should be like 50/50. Give 'em 24 minutes each. With Fisher returning, that's a good look at PG. I'm sure Farmar can learn a few things from him.

R.I.P. Jimmy Walker - Jalen Rose's Pops

R.I.P. Jimmy Walker - Jalen Rose's Pops

R.I.P.

Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS), the world's leading interactive entertainment software company, and FIBA, the world governing body for basketball, today announced a multi-year licensing agreement that will bring the FIBA World Championship to a videogame for the first time ever. Fans of the NBA LIVE franchise will soon be able to expand their virtual basketball experience to include teams from all over the world. NBA LIVE 08, shipping this October, will feature eight international teams, including 2006 World Championship winners Spain, runners up Greece and USA, as well as France, Germany, Italy, Argentina and China.[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS), the world's leading interactive entertainment software company, and FIBA, the world governing body for basketball, today announced a multi-year licensing agreement that will bring the FIBA World Championship to a videogame for the first time ever. Fans of the NBA LIVE franchise will soon be able to expand their virtual basketball experience to include teams from all over the world. NBA LIVE 08, shipping this October, will feature eight international teams, including 2006 World Championship winners Spain, runners up Greece and USA, as well as France, Germany, Italy, Argentina and China.[/b]

Dammit, this is going to be the thing that'll finally make me break down and buy a PS3

Dammit, this is going to be the thing that'll finally make me break down and buy a PS3

sayin, but $500 eagles is "I dont know karate, but i know ka-razay!!!"

damnit, i don't play video games and i don't have money, but i need this.
    Thanks Batmon, for bringing to my attention, another wonderful consumer product that I need but can't afford!

• fuck man either that fiba game or league pass would bring my productivity down to about zero. i gotta stay away from both out of necessity. i do want a fiba ball though. i played with one once, they're super nice .. soft. great shooter's ball.

fuck man either that fiba game or league pass would bring my productivity down to about zero. i gotta stay away from both out of necessity. i do want a fiba ball though. i played with one once, they're super nice .. soft. great shooter's ball.

Funny how of all things, Soulstrut got me into basketball again. And you recognize a pattern in both our dilemnas? You either have time or money, but you it's hard to get both at the same time.

I don't think that's true. Once Dallas was eliminated, that left SA to take it.

STYLIN'.

CHICK HEARN RAP

Greg Oden is getting knee surgery. Will his knee hold up for him to have a fruitful NBA career?

In other news, the WNBA Finals are going on right now. WHO'S WATCHING?!

Greg Oden is getting knee surgery. Will his knee hold up for him to have a fruitful NBA career?

The Curse of Sam Bowie/Bill Walton.....

• awesome.

• Greg Oden is getting knee surgery. Will his knee hold up for him to have a fruitful NBA career?

Dude, I was shocked the other day to turn on NBATV for a Hardwood Classics game and find a classic WNBA game. WTF. Haha.

For real though, I do see stats from time to time, is Detroit doing the thing this time around?

Dude, I was shocked the other day to turn on NBATV for a Hardwood Classics game and find a classic WNBA game. WTF. Haha.

For real though, I do see stats from time to time, is Detroit doing the thing this time around?

Nuggets trade Reggie Evans & rights to some International dude to PHila for Steven Hunter & some other Jones kid.

Hunter is a 7 footer who can run. Good bench pickup considering Nene got fat and who knows what Martin will look like.

• I'm still mad about Nene getting fat, he better get back in shape. Evans was a bit of an offensive liability, but a hell of a rebounder. Not sad to see him go, really, and I'm always interested in some new players. I can't say I'm familiar with Jones, was he even drafted? Can't say I know much about Hunter either, but I welcome any agile big to the team, really. Should be interesting.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I'm still mad about Nene getting fat, he better get back in shape. Evans was a bit of an offensive liability, but a hell of a rebounder. Not sad to see him go, really, and I'm always interested in some new players. I can't say I'm familiar with Jones, was he even drafted? Can't say I know much about Hunter either, but I welcome any agile big to the team, really. Should be interesting.

Hunter had one really good run in the playoffs with Phoenix. Was athletic and blocked shots. I don't remember if he had any offense though. Is long and a bit thin, but probably a good role player.

AK-47 for Marion?

AK at the 4 position next to Stat and Hill/Diaw?

Marion next to Boozer playing his real position at the 3 =

He's been complainin but he just cant put up the same numbers as he did in the Suns system. But Utah would greatly benefit from his athleticism. Now they need a shooter.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Hunter had one really good run in the playoffs with Phoenix. Was athletic and blocked shots. I don't remember if he had any offense though. Is long and a bit thin, but probably a good role player.
    Inconsistent offense from Hunter, will be a solid contributor off the bench on the defensive end. People that doubt that Denver will be a competitive (read: at the very least, a 6 seed) in the playoffs are just ignorant at this point.