edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
now

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    your location is great.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    your location is great.

Agreed. Not to be too pedantic though, but shouldn't it be "unshun/reshun"?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    haha, youre right.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Gnat had the best contribution to that one:

She married to........A FUCKIN COP!

"SOYOULIKE THICK GIRLS WITH FACIAL HAIR TOOO?!! NOT ANYMORE!!!"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I can think of two offhand:

Funny Biz Markie stories
    The title pretty much says it all. This is among the most classic of classic material.

Memorable Farts
    This thread was/is fucking hilarious. Sween completely murdered it.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Your 3rd one ("Dudes with under 10 posts...") is in my favorites, along with this one:

DJing Related

Scroll down to where edpowers says some of the funniest shit I have ever seen posted here.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Funny Biz Markie stories
    The title pretty much says it all. This is among the most classic of classic material.

Damn, didn't catch this one before, absolutley amazing. I want more stuff like this.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

DJing Related

Scroll down to where edpowers says some of the funniest shit I have ever seen posted here.

that was a masterpiece

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Your 3rd one ("Dudes with under 10 posts...") is in my favorites, along with this one:

DJing Related

Scroll down to where edpowers says some of the funniest most correct shit I have ever seen posted here.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

DJing Related

fuck the previous dj...run the needle across whatever bullshit record he was playing..(that way you'll get the crowds attention)...grab the mic and say "YA'LL MUTHAFUCKAS READY FOR THE REAL SHIT SAY HOOOOO!!!!!" at this point drop a loop of Flash's theme by Queen on -8 pitch then lead the crowd in the call/response of your choice
    something like "when i say dj...yall say ... (insert dj name here) ...dj ... (name)... dj... (name) "

then say "big shout to (fake celebrity who really isn't there) in the house..i see you dog...imma bout to do this....here we go "

then transform scratch into whatever song you choose to play..

I really wanna do this.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

We need more Beezy in here. What ever happened to dude?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Whatever thread AP had beef with Jake-One (? I can't rememeber his name, he's a producer though of some notoriety). Anyway, at one point AP dropped:

CRAIG KUPKA CRYSTALS + THE ONES AND TWOS = PM DAWN

I died. One of my most favorite threads.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    That thread about "Crumping".

The top 5 rap tunes threads are always rewarding for me.

Whatever thread I posted this in:

The Kung Fu movie thread is great.

Favorite Hot sauces was a good one, too.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    homo-erotic diplo thread

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i don't know how to save favourite threads.

Letters to People and Things

What You THINK Strutters Look Like

Hip Hop is Dead, Parts 1 - 507 - hahha, just kidding!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Most of my saved ones are for practical type use...

e.g.

post a microwavable remix
    Your top 5 films evar...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    homo-erotic diplo thread

Why you gotta do Marky Latency like that, dog?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    "Diary of Fatback"

This classic was preceeded by an extended monologue from Paychecks along the lines of "Congratulations, Frank, you've just provided me with the motivation to do something that I've been meaning to do for a long time. I hope you're happy with yourself...."

I'm sure I was not the only reader who thought the long-contemplated thing he was referring to was cutting back on the arguing with little dudes in order to focus on real world moves.

Instead it ternted out to be the epic "Diary of Fatback" post which prompted Fatback's unforgettable rejoinder: "I have a dozen years of psychiatric training and if you do not remove that immediately, you will shortly enter a world of pain that you can scarce imagine."

Ah, the good old days.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i don't know how to save favourite threads.

You just click the little finger with a string icon at the bottom of a post and it saves the thread for you.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    "Diary of Fatback"

This classic was preceeded by an extended monologue from Paychecks along the lines of "Congratulations, Frank, you've just provided me with the motivation to do something that I've been meaning to do for a long time. I hope you're happy with yourself...."

I'm sure I was not the only reader who thought the long-contemplated thing he was referring to was cutting back on the arguing with little dudes in order to focus on real world moves.

Instead it ternted out to be the epic "Diary of Fatback" post which prompted Fatback's unforgettable rejoinder: "I have a dozen years of psychiatric training and if you do not remove that immediately, you will shortly enter a world of pain that you can scarce imagine."

Ah, the good old days.

That was a strange one alright.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Oh! Thank You very much!
    Now, where did that pregnant Salma Hayek thread go...?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Who be biting my name??

that was pretty classic.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Memorable Farts
    This thread was/is fucking hilarious. Sween completely murdered it.

yes...more stories plaese!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Speaking of old stuff...does anyone remember the guy who came on years ago and was banned after he posted THE SICKEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE (a dude splitting his junk in half [don't ask]) in some random thread? That left an indelible image in my mind to this day.

Bastard.

Ok, carry on.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    you sound poor

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    There was some late-night thread that involved something like: Post Up Some Hilarious Shit. Kinda like the graemlin thread but more crazy. I seem to remember someone posting a picture of the little O Rilly bird coming out of some fat lady's cooch.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I cant come up with five at the moment,but there's one i remember where The 3rdStream was clowing on by using pics of Eastern gurus meditating and putting quotes from
    under them such as "heavy packages take longer to arrive" or something of the sort
    as well as various other jewels that were dropped by pertaining to the mailing out of record packages.