NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

"Boring" wins you championships a lot of times. Ask the Lakers.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all, but it doesn't change the fact that a series between those two teams is not going to be that entertaining to me. Then again, i'm a non-baller and definitely not a basketball scientologist.

I do like Okur, and Horry will always get respect from me. And Derron Williams shows a lot of promise. But for the most part, I can do without the rest of both teams.

I can see where your coming from. Spurs are yawnable but I think the Jazz has a good mix.
    Shit all that high jumpin shit dont only goes so far. Ask Melo/McGrady/Kobe and the rest of the NBA entertainers.

Boring ass Detriot!!!!! Ill take em

Hey man, "high jumpin" and Kobe do not go in the same sentence. Now, Kobe and boring-ass J, YES.

Ofcourse, it makes you wonder, which came first? The superior coaching or the superior athletes who have a high basketball IQ. I'm sure it's a combination of both though.

By the way, I was just checking out HOOP magazine (an official NBA publication) for the first time yesterday. I should probably get a page in there. I could write some of that shit easily.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    dude you should definitely have a "Kobe Kolumn" in Hoops.

Actually, I don't jock him as much as everyone thinks I do. The feeling in LA towards him is understanding and accepting because they've seen it all. The new HOOP magazine not coincidentally has him on the cover, appropriately titled "evolution".

DAMN, SO MAN PLAYOFF GAMES. I NEED TO GET SOME WORK DONE BEFORE THEN. PEACE.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

By the way, I was just checking out HOOP magazine (an official NBA publication) for the first time yesterday. I should probably get a page in there. I could write some of that shit easily.

I don't think they are ready for this Basketball Science.

I don't think they are ready for this Basketball Science.

Naw faux rillz, check it out. Ming Wong or whatever is the chief editor. He is a fob. I could provide the "Buzz around the message boards" or whatever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    SLAM missed the boat again. They had double covers w/ Dirk or Shaq.

HA! That is funny.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Who would even buy the Shaq joint? Obese 5th graders?

oh shit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

oh god....and in the morning I was reading the LA times Health section about obesity and diabetes on the significant rise among youth.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Actually, I don't jock him as much as everyone thinks I do. The feeling in LA towards him is understanding and accepting because they've seen it all. The new HOOP magazine not coincidentally has him on the cover, appropriately titled "evolution".

yeah but it would still be an apt title for your column. you could talk about whatever you want but in the end of the column, somehow bring it back to the "Greatest Basketball Player Alive". I'd read it.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

oh god....and in the morning I was reading the LA times Health section about obesity and diabetes on the significant rise among youth.

watch it. it's scary

yeah but it would still be an apt title for your column. you could talk about whatever you want but in the end of the column, somehow bring it back to the "Greatest Basketball Player Alive". I'd read it.

haha.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    warriors tonight! lets do this!

Al Harrington and Monta Ellis break out games tonight?!?!?!?! fosho!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    warriors tonight! lets do this!

Al Harrington and Monta Ellis break out games tonight?!?!?!?! fosho!

It's going to go 6 or 7 games and be a slug fest. Let's go Warriors!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This mode of thinking should be altered; GSW & the Bulls stand less of a chance in the next round as a result, and fans worldwide are deprived.

I think we can survive w/ out the Bulls not making the finals.

Speak for yourself.

Getting Ben Wallace doesnt leap frog them to the Finals IMO.

Who the hell said that?

That said, my Bulls are going to get swept. Just pitiful play.

Go Warriors.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

C'mon now, Pistons just held serve. Series doesn't start til a road team wins. Not saying you're gonna win the series, but buck up man!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

C'mon now, Pistons just held serve. Series doesn't start til a road team wins. Not saying you're gonna win the series, but buck up man!

This series is over; it's a total mismatch. I will be shocked if the Bulls lose by only 10 in their remaining two defeats.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

DEEEEEEEE-TROIT BAAAAAAASKEEEET BAAAAAAAAAAAL[/b]

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i know shits early but dude al harrington came ready to play!!!!!!!!!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I am saying though. I know there have been Warriors fans reppin in the NBA thread since last year but some of y'all are emerging out the woodwork on some Johnny-come-lately-fairweather-fan steez.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Ooooh, if they're good enough for Snoop Dogg, then they're good enough for me.

Go Warriors[/b]

DERON WILLIAMS, BIYOTCHES. Get used to it.

I think Dee Brown saved their ass with those 2 lay-ups though.

As Charles Barkley consistently says, whatever happened to defense?

116-112.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    As Charles Barkley consistently says, whatever happened to defense?

116-112.

Uh... did you watch the game?

I only tuned in the fourth quarter and there were more steals and blocks then in some entire games.

• DEEEEEEEE-TROIT BAAAAAAASKEEEET BAAAAAAAAAAAL[/b]

Mason's one of the coolest dudes out there. He's a regular customer where I work, a real down to earth guy with good taste in soul music. Aces in my book.

To be honest, I'm hoping the Piston's lose at least one to Chicago to keep their heads from getting too big before the playoffs get real hard and they stuck out there thinking they're 10 feet tall with laser guided shots.

SONIC

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Warriors fans can't be too upset about that loss. Utah is going to have a tough time on the road.

You gotta give it to Nellie: Harrington was a ghost during the first round. He comes out hot tonight, Nellie lets him take a big shot (3) in the last two minutes. You can see why cats love to play for him.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I wasn't mad at all. As I said, I only caught the fourth quarter but I was real worried about Boozer and to see that we were hanging in there late in the game was excellent. I felt like it could have gone either way and was a great, exciting quarter of ball.

ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE.