NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    It pains me to say it but I kinda like the Jazz squad. They've got a good mix of athletes, shooters and bangers/dirty work guys. Matt Harpring goes hard!

Where be the Jazz fans??

I've really liked their offense this season. Their defense is generally soft. But fuck it, I'm gonna ride with the Jazz.

GO UTAH!!!!!

Utah's defense is "generally soft?"

You dudes...........go do the research yourself. I'm tired of having to explain myself.

Uh, Utah is known for its physical defense, and tough screens. They ranked 7th in the NBA in team defensive stats. They ranked +5.48 in rebounds per game against opponents, #1 in the NBA. They kept their opponents to .455 FG%, 11th in the NBA.

Uh, Utah is known for its physical defense, and tough screens. They ranked 7th in the NBA in team defensive stats. They ranked +5.48 in rebounds per game against opponents, #1 in the NBA. They kept their opponents to .455 FG%, 11th in the NBA.

That should read, "Utah outrebounded their opponents by +5.48 rpg, #1 in the NBA."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It pains me to say it but I kinda like the Jazz squad. They've got a good mix of athletes, shooters and bangers/dirty work guys. Matt Harpring goes hard!

Where be the Jazz fans??

I've really liked their offense this season. Their defense is generally soft. But fuck it, I'm gonna ride with the Jazz.

GO UTAH!!!!!

Utah's defense is "generally soft?"

You dudes...........go do the research yourself. I'm tired of having to explain myself.

11th in the league? Tough screens? (wouldn't that be offense?). Get focused dude.
    My point was that there is a definite reason why SA and Detroit are perennial contenders.

And since you rely on stats to prove your basketball savvy (or lack thereof), here's a stat. Utah is 17th in the league in points given up nightly, at 98.62. Mediocre. Generally soft. 112 to the Warriors. 104 and 132 in losses to the Lakers. Do I make sense?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

That should read, "Utah outrebounded their opponents by +5.48 rpg, #1 in the NBA."

yeah, those offensive rebounds were brutal and have to be one of the most frustrating things to watch. how you gonna fuk wit Boozer, Kirilenko, and Okur?

BASKETBALL EVERY NIGHT. I'M NOT MAD.

Last year I wasn't saying the same thing, as I only had the basic 10 or so local channels.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    too bad Spurs, Saturday is gonna be insane

Next game, PIVOTAL AS FUCK. Good win for Phoenix. I knocked out in the 3rd with my Tecate.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Get focused dude.

I think you should call him a hoe again, just to make sure you have his attention.

Get focused dude.

I think you should call him a hoe again, just to make sure you have his attention.

I wrote that early in the day. Isn't it like 2:30am over there? I believe your shift is over.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    SUNS!

amare playing like a beast

did you guys catch that ginobli foul...classic spurs..got what they deserved..adjustments son!

Get focused dude.

You mean I don't rate a "faggot" comment yet? I guess I and one other person have to talk about Kobe at the same time to make Yuich have a bad day to get that honor.

And by the way, tough screens was an example of the physical kind of play Utah is known for on both ends.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    SUNS!
    amare playing like a beast

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    This is kinda ridiculous. Utah's defense is not "soft". Jerry Sloan is their frickin coach for chrissakes. They may not be upper echelon like SA, Houston, Detroit, etc, but they are a solid defensive club. Let's not make hasty judgements based on game 1 against an offensive machine like the Warriors when they're healthy.

b/w

Fuck Matt Barnes. He good though....right now, anyway.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Sloan > Nellie

This is kinda ridiculous. Utah's defense is not "soft". Jerry Sloan is their frickin coach for chrissakes. They may not be upper echelon like SA, Houston, Detroit, etc, but they are a solid defensive club. Let's not make hasty judgements based on game 1 against an offensive machine like the Warriors when they're healthy.

b/w

You've become noticeably aggitated ever since your Mavs were DESTROYED by the Warriors. Tough luck kid.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

b/w

You've become noticeably aggitated ever since your Mavs were DESTROYED by the Warriors. Tough luck kid.

Interesting. I've been noting the lack of cogency on your part for some time now.

b/w

Interesting. I've been noting the lack of cogency on your part for some time now.

Did you already forget that I run shit in here? I am kind of an offensive machine in here.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I am kind of an offensive machine in here.

No question....you offend more people than anyone else here.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Did you already forget that I run shit in here? I am kind of an offensive machine in here.

Shoot First/Pass Second Point Guard?

I am kind of an offensive machine in here.

No question....you offend more people than anyone else here.

I get aggitated quite a lot especially in here. I mean wouldn't you? When the first thing out of Motown's mouth when the Lakers lose in the playoffs is this pseudo-academic breakdown of why I hate the Lakers. There are certainly better ways to expend one's time and energy.

LATERS.

P.S. Rock, sorry for the offensive remarks about Shaq and the Mavs, which were not directed at you obviously.

Shoot First/Pass Second Point Guard?

Word up. Stevie Franchise style.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Yep. My prediction is 2-2 going into game 5. Winner of game 5 wins the series.

Of course I'd love for the Spurs for to clean up from here on out, but realistically, I don't know we're going to hold both games on home court. Marion on Parker was devastating last night.

Dee Brown's neck. Ouch.....I hope he's alright.

OH WOW. THIS GAME IS CRAAZZZZYYY FOOOOLLLLSSSSS.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Damn, GS had several close-out opportunities, but couldn't seal it up at the free throw line.
    I hope they can get it done in O.T.

Damn, GS had several close-out opportunities, but couldn't seal it up at the free throw line.

uhh naw dude. Utah let it slip. You're rooting for GS?!

OH WOW. THIS GAME IS CRAAZZZZYYY FOOOOLLLLSSSSS.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

uhh naw dude. Utah let it slip. You're rooting for GS?!

Big baskets by Okur and Williams to keep them in the game.

Yes, I am pulling for the Warriors.

AND REGGIE MILLER SUCKS!!! (sorry, Batmon) "Carlos Boozer, using his right hand to shield the basket!" He clearly is biased towards the Warriors.

WARRIORS RULE FUK THESE CALLS YAAARGH