NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    the game is really good though

This shit is bonkers.

I will say, though, that whatever the outcome of this game, it sucks that Nash hasn't been able to play in the final minute because of the blood.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    if the spurs win on their 'fouls' i will be pissed

Nash must be going insane internally

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    GAMEOVA.

Duncan and Parker, DOMINANT. wow. I guess the Spurs ARE real.

Will Nash come back Rip Hamilton style?

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts

I don't see bleeding like that in an MMA fight all that often. LOL DAMN. That shit is nasty.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    it sucks that Nash hasn't been able to play in the final minute because of the blood.

Maybe he should stop playing defense with his nose ..

I'm not saying the Lakers are a better team than the Spurs...Pop just has trouble beating the Lakers ......Dallas is a better team than Golden State but we all know what happens when those teams play....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

If Stoudamire plays out of his mind, they have a good chance.
    I dont see Nash beating them.

I expect Nash and Stoudemire to ante up for game 2 on Tuesday. Fuk the calls and the bleeding.

Game was close all througout the 4th.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    nash bleedin' like chuck wepner up in this batch

LOL.....damn you sound old!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    nash bleedin' like chuck wepner up in this batch

LOL.....damn you sound old!!!

sigh... kids

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Suns will be hard pressed to beat the Spurs. I'm still rooting for the Suns though.

I don't think this years Lakers had a chance to beat the Spurs. Jackson could pull all the tricks he wanted, they just don't't have the personnel this year and limped into the playoffs.

Suns and Utah are a toss up. We can run on them, see the last game we played against them where we ran them off the court. However they are a really tough match-up for GS. I still say GS is the team to beat in the series.

I still say GS is the team to beat in the series.

It's starting to look that way, but I think the Suns or the Spurs would give them a tough run.

If Baron davis stays healthy

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    if the spurs win on their 'fouls' i will be pissed

Nash must be going insane internally

the way i understand it, you are not allowed to be upset about fouls in this thread, they are completely irrelevant to the game, apparently.

damn nash was all kinds of bleedin'. nasty. drippin' all over the court and shit. too bad for the Suns.

and i hate to say it but if the Suns can't beat the Spurs, I don't see the Warriors beating the Spurs, and I can't stand the Spurs, but they are good. i am still pulling for the Suns and the Warriors though. a Spurs/Jazz western conference finals would be extremely boring to me, I don't think I could watch it.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    I still say GS is the team to beat in the series.

It's starting to look that way, but I think the Suns or the Spurs would give them a tough run.

If Baron davis stays healthy

don't underestimate the jazz. c. boozer has become a major force and a much different force - an actual presence w/ quickness in the post - than dirk was in the opening round. how will golden state defend him?

a Spurs/Jazz western conference finals would be extremely boring to me, I don't think I could watch it.

amen

I don't think this years Lakers had a chance to beat the Spurs. Jackson could pull all the tricks he wanted, they just don't't have the personnel this year and limped into the playoffs.

you're wrong.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Parker, DOMINANT. wow.

Parker's dive late in the third was pathetic. It won the game.

Parker, DOMINANT. wow.

Parker's dive late in the third was pathetic. It won the game.

That was a smart play. Good for him.

a Spurs/Jazz western conference finals would be extremely boring to me, I don't think I could watch it.

amen

The Jazz play a beautiful offense. I love watching them.

"Boring" wins you championships a lot of times. Ask the Lakers.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    That was a smart play. Good for him.

fruitcakely and unsportsmanlike + a bad call. parker is soft.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Boring" wins you championships a lot of times.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    "Fundamentals" win you championships a lot of times.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all, but it doesn't change the fact that a series between those two teams is not going to be that entertaining to me. Then again, i'm a non-baller and definitely not a basketball scientologist.

I do like Okur, and Horry will always get respect from me. And Derron Williams shows a lot of promise. But for the most part, I can do without the rest of both teams.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I'm not disagreeing with this at all, but it doesn't change the fact that a series between those two teams is not going to be that entertaining to me. Then again, i'm a non-baller and definitely not a basketball scientologist.

I do like Okur, and Horry will always get respect from me. And Derron Williams shows a lot of promise. But for the most part, I can do without the rest of both teams.

I can see where your coming from. Spurs are yawnable but I think the Jazz has a good mix.
    Shit all that high jumpin shit dont only goes so far. Ask Melo/McGrady/Kobe and the rest of the NBA entertainers.

Boring ass Detriot!!!!! Ill take em

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I'm not disagreeing with this at all, but it doesn't change the fact that a series between those two teams is not going to be that entertaining to me.

exactly. that's why i don't get spurs fans or kobe haters (same breed i'm sure). i've been playing hoops my entire life but, as much as i respect "textbook basketball", it is just not enjoyable for me to watch the spurs...no matter how good they are.

i wanna see teams run, take chances, shoot 3's, dunk on people, get technicals, and fight.

and by the way....NASH IS A WARRIOR!!! he looked like sylvester stallone last night.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I'm not disagreeing with this at all, but it doesn't change the fact that a series between those two teams is not going to be that entertaining to me.

exactly. that's why i don't get spurs fans or kobe haters (same breed i'm sure). i've been playing hoops my entire life but, as much as i respect "textbook basketball", it is just not enjoyable for me to watch the spurs...no matter how good they are.

i wanna see teams run, take chances, shoot 3's, dunk on people, get technicals, and fight.

and by the way....NASH IS A WARRIOR!!! he looked like sylvester stallone last night.

And 1

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Spurs are gonna win the Trophy.

Get ready for your wake-up call, Dubs fans. The magic train ride is over. Carlos Boozer is the complete opposite of Nowitzki and he is gonna run roughshod in this series. Deron Williams is ready for B. Diddy. Jazz in six.

I can see where your coming from. Spurs are yawnable but I think the Jazz has a good mix.
    Shit all that high jumpin shit dont only goes so far. Ask Melo/McGrady/Kobe and the rest of the NBA entertainers.

Boring ass Detriot!!!!! Ill take em

See, that's just it, I don't find Detroit boring, they play at a high energy level, they mix it up, they have a variety of threats that are versatile, and they play an exciting game. The Jazz, yeah, they are more likeable than the Spurs, the Spurs have the most predictable game out there - albeit unstoppable - and that just doesn't float my boat. I'm not the one winning the trophy, so I basically don't care about the series if the two teams involved are going to bore me. All I could say at that point would be GO DETROIT or CHICAGO! Haha.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

At least you'll be able to say yr team lost to the Champs.

At least you'll be able to say yr team lost to the Champs.