NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

Comments

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
    warriors should have had this game won...and now they're letting the game slip away in overtime.

still 1:37 left...c'mon warriors. can't let yourselves get down 2 games in this series

on a side note, DAMN THE WARRIORS MAKE FOR SOME ENTERTAINING PLAYOFF SERIES!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Derek Fisher...ugh.

• DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
    even tho there is 55 seconds left, i say game over.

derek fisher was the difference in the game. his incredible D on davis, and that 3-pointer towards the end of OT sealed it for utah.

so fuck, now my second favorite team, the Warriors fall behind 2 games and join the club with my Bulls.

i DONT want to see a Pistons vs. Spurs finals. F that!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Kirilenko had an awful season but is playing pretty well in the playoffs.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

LEGENDARY SHIT. COME ON MAN! IT'S DEREK FISHER.

He stole the show from Deron Williams, who was big time in his own way.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

Hold on, it's coming!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    60 rebounds

60 rebounds

Yea word.

• deron Williams is a 4 reelzz..dang!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    even though i will forever despise the pistons, i have to say whoever is in charge over there is making some really smart decisions.

first trading for rip hamilton, then chauncey billups, then drafting teyshawn prince (late in the first round right?), then trading for rasheed and webber.

true they drafted darko over wade and got rid of a couple good players like mo evans and that other guy that is on toronto i think, but overall it seems like every decision they make works for the better.

last year i though they burnt themselves up trying to get such a good regular season record. this year they coasted through the regular season and are playing good when it counts-the playoffs. the eastern conference is weak but i think they will give the spurs or whoever survives the west a real challenge.

even though i will forever despise the pistons, i have to say whoever is in charge over there is making some really smart decisions.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    AND REGGIE MILLER SUCKS!!! (sorry, Batmon) "Carlos Boozer, using his right hand to shield the basket!" He clearly is biased towards the Warriors.

i miss Marv Albert and Steve Kerr.

Fuck, we're in a huge hole now. must win the next 2 games at home.....

I enjoy the Hubie Brown and Mike Breen broadcasts.

Breen: "Ohhohoho..! Steeeve Naaash!"

Brown: "I really like what the Phoenix Suns are doing right now. Running the floor and getting open shots. Great playoff basketball."

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I enjoy the Hubie Brown and Mike Breen broadcasts.

Breen: "Ohhohoho..! Steeeve Naaash!"

Brown: "I realy like what the Phoenix Suns are doing right now. Running the floor and getting open shots. Great playoff basketball."

These guys are on point. Hubie knows his shit. Unlike a former Portland star who, though he played a mean game, seems to know jack shit about it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

LEGENDARY SHIT. COME ON MAN! IT'S DEREK FISHER N.O.R.E.!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Finals will be Suns vs. Pistons.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    gotta say the warriors have yet to disappoint in the entertainment department in this years playoffs.

im not even that amped up for this utah series as i was for the mavericks, im spent!

seems like d-fisher gave them a real big emotional boost when he rolled in the 3rd quarter.

dubs at home = no contest!
    the crowd is like the ultimate 6th man

plus stephen jacksons trial got pushed back til june! look to him for some major scoring and possibly some playing time for adonal foyle. someone needs to at least contest boozer on the block.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

These guys are on point. Hubie knows his shit. Unlike a former Portland star who, though he played a mean game, seems to know jack shit about it.

Those guys both have their strengths and weaknesses. But god damn... Last nights W's game had the worst lineup of sportscasters known to man. Reggie Miller needs to shut the hell up. Talkin' bout what dudes need to do to win a championship, like that foll knows. His ramblings about nothing during the game are unbearable. Does it look to anyone else like he's wearing braces?

And not to rip on the basketball legend that is Magic, but for fucks sake, get Kenny back in the studio! Did anyone catch last night when he said, "Derek Fisher is the main reason Los Angeles won their last three titles..."? I mean, dude is a decent defender and has a nice jump shot, and his two or three plays that he made impacted the game (there was no way Baron stepped out on that inbounds w/ Fisher on him, but I digress...) but uh: maybe Magic has heard of a couple guys named (no fat) Shaq and Kobe?
    At least when Bill Walton foams at the mouth, it's nonsensical and entertaining. Magic just spouts some bullshit.

"Derek Fisher is the main reason Los Angeles won their last three titles..."

He actually said "one" of the main reasons why.

This coincidentally is in line with what I've said over the years. D. Fish was vital (translation: not peripheral) to the Laker's success. No questions asked. And please cut Magic some slack, he keeps it lively around TNT, being the only one that laughs at Charles Barkley's jokes.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I haven't seen too many Warriers games and Baron Davis seems like he works really hard -- but he needs to dial down his "Jordan with the Flu" act.

I get it: You're hurting and no doubt beating insurmountable odds to stay in the game, let alone make baskets. You should be home resting but you're in the playoffs. I get it.

But this you are not:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    AND REGGIE MILLER SUCKS!!! (sorry, Batmon) "Carlos Boozer, using his right hand to shield the basket!" He clearly is biased towards the Warriors.

Oh Hells the fuck No.

He probably partial to the Dubs cause he's a Cali cat.

Jackson/Harrington/Sarunas...etc. Ex Pacers.

Oh Hells the fuck No.

He probably partial to the Dubs cause he's a Cali cat.

Jackson/Harrington/Sarunas...etc. Ex Pacers.

ahhh, you are right. And Matt Barnes (Bruin).

By the way, Matt Barnes is basically a hybrid of Cherokee Parks and Shawn Marion.

Bulls at least making it a contest so far. P.J. Brown is ascertaining himself all over this sheeeit.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    ascertaining himself all over this sheeeit.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    ascertaining himself all over this sheeeit.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This shit is over. The Bulls simply cannot compete with this team.

"Chauncey Billups is looking like Quincy Jones."

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

"Chancey Billups is looking like Quincy Jones."

I said it after the first game: This will be a sweep. The Bulls were lucky to lose by only seven tonight; if the Pistons had just made a few more of those wide-open shots, the Bulls would have easily lost by 15+. Just pathetic.

"Chancey Billups is looking like Quincy Jones."

I said it after the first game: This will be a sweep. The Bulls were lucky to lose by only seven tonight; if the Pistons had just made a few more of those wide-open shots, the Bulls would have easily lost by 15+. Just pathetic.

With a young team such as the Bulls or Lakers, one can only hope.