Bathroom Etiquette

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
So, what is the consenus on people, say your girlfriend, coming into the bathroom to take a dump while you're in the shower? I think its pretty NAGL. When you're bathing, you don't need anybody coming by to crap just a couple feet away from you. And I'd say the steam of the shower intensifies the stink of poop/farts. I think this is poor bathroom etiquette & totally I almost can understand if it's a medical pooping emergency, but nothing less than that. Share your stories.peaceHova

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    When I was in college I had a roommate come home drunk one afternoon and try to barge in and take a crap while I was in the shower. I had to blast him with the shower head to get him out of the bathroom. Shitting while someone else is in the shower is just unacceptable, unless the person that has to use the toilet is under 5 years old.

• That is flagrant.

• That is flagrant.

I plan to spend the rest of my life with the Mrs and I trully hope in that time we never have to see each other crap.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I used to date a girl who wouldn't even take a shit if I was chilling at her place. I think that's taking it just a bit too far. She always looked pale, uptight & uncomfortable. So one day, I finally just came out & said to her "Bitch, go take a dump!"

peace

h

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Well, I lived in a one bathroom aparment with the wife (hi!) and I can tell you: it's one thing when you are the one in the shower and another thing when you are the one begging at the door. I would say, you have to have the other person's terd in you to understand the situation, which is a gross way of saying you have to be in the other person's shoes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Listen, I'm not like a famous dude or some primadonna, but when I perform I want a private motherfucking bathroom. You know why? Cause when I get done doing my thing and I go to piss, I really don't want to be standing there at the urinal draining my shit and having kids come the fuck up tome trying to talk to me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?!?

Dudes, do NOT talk to a man when he's pissing. Like actually trying to get into a motherfucking CONVERSATION!!! Dudes are TRIPPING. Fuck out of here with that bullllshit.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I used to date a girl who wouldn't even take a shit if I was chilling at her place. I think that's taking it just a bit too far. She always looked pale, uptight & uncomfortable. So one day, I finally just came out & said to her "Bitch, go take a dump!"

peace

h

You are the king of romance.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    you have to have the other person's terd in you

I prefer the term "One in the chamber", it describes the need to shit perfectly, while sounding kinda gangsta.

• you have to have the other person's terd in you

I prefer the term "One in the chamber", it describes the need to shit perfectly, while sounding kinda gangsta.

for real. "another persons terd in you" sounds like some way too kinky shit on the road to felchville

• Also.... On the subject of bathroom etiquette....

Whats with people not having any air freshener or matches / candles up in their bathrooms ??[/b]

Thats bad etiquette, cause then visitors cant drop bombs without feeling

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    My number 2 time is between me and the porcelain throne. I hope to never have to share my shitting face with anyone.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Listen, I'm not like a famous dude or some primadonna, but when I perform I want a private motherfucking bathroom. You know why? Cause when I get done doing my thing and I go to piss, I really don't want to be standing there at the urinal draining my shit and having kids come the fuck up tome trying to talk to me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?!?

Dudes, do NOT talk to a man when he's pissing. Like actually trying to get into a motherfucking CONVERSATION!!! Dudes are TRIPPING. Fuck out of here with that bullllshit.

Is this why were not buds??? Cause the time we met you had just left the facilities and I walked up to you wearing an I LUV COSMO shirt? Dude, I told you I'd give you 15 minutes of space after you left a bathroom to adore you and ask you to play my favourite song!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    There are SOME EXCEPTIONS that I make... it was all about the shirt though.

Also.... On the subject of bathroom etiquette....

Whats with people not having any air freshener or matches / candles up in their bathrooms ??[/b]

Personally, I cannot stand air freshener. Just makes it smell like you shit on a pile of rancid flowers. Poop smells bad, grow up and live with it.

• This thraed needs some female input.

Girls, rep your feelings on this subject please.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Whats with people not having any air freshener or matches / candles up in their bathrooms ??

F*** that just do the courtesy flush...the mixture of ass and pine fresh is an whole other level of stink. As far as your woman dropping a deuce while u are in the shower...I'm not into it...unless she's about to have an assplosion...then I recommend evacuating the shower...

• Also.... On the subject of bathroom etiquette....

Personally, I cannot stand air freshener. Just makes it smell like you shit on a pile of rancid flowers. Poop smells bad, grow up and live with it.

Point accepted. Where do you stand on the candle / matches idea ? Does't that neutralise the whole area within the vacinity of poop ?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I have a gizmo in my bathroom that automatically sprays out air freshener every 20 minutes. I find it works well. What I do when using other people's toilets is flush as soon as the shit falls out of my ass. This way, the stink of poop doesn't permiate the bathroom. You have to be courteous.

• What I do when using other people's toilets is flush as soon as the shit falls out of my ass.

If you have to flush a second time to dispose of the paper and then you rejoin the group, do they ever question you on why you flushed the toilet twice?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    What I do when using other people's toilets is flush as soon as the shit falls out of my ass.

That's called the courtesy flush....it's all about timing

What I do when using other people's toilets is flush as soon as the shit falls out of my ass.

If you have to flush a second time to dispose of the paper and then you rejoin the group, do they ever question you on why you flushed the toilet twice?

Who cares what they think? Man up! OWN YOUR SHIT!

• What I do when using other people's toilets is flush as soon as the shit falls out of my ass.

If people are paying that much attention to what you are doing in the bathroom they have bigger problems.

• yeah for real. when i go for the twozies...people are gonna know i was in there. BaBaBOOOOM. leaving the stench of roadkill afterwords is just like a signature...or like dropping a mic after you killed it. the next person that goes in, i want their clothes to smell like my dook sticks when they leave. fuck that tip toe shit. im a wreck that shit. BOOOOOM!!! (i will light a match if they are available)

the only time i'm flushing twice is if the toilet couldnt handle the load the first time. what i call a "double flusher"

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

If people are paying that much attention to what you are doing in the bathroom they have bigger problems.

If I have people over eating or something, I have stop myself my being one of those I didn't hear you watch your hands dudes.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This thraed needs some female input.

Girls, rep your feelings on this subject please.

Don't drop one in others view, unless you're an animal. Then it's okay.

It seems like some people like to share the wealth, so to say.

Oh and....

girls don't poop

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    me and my GF #2 in front of each other all the time. While the other is showwering or whatever. I just don't like brushing my teeth around someone doin #2.

• Attn Everyone:

Never, and I repeat never flush while you are still sitting on the toilet.
    This flush, creates an invisible mushroom cloud of toilet water and shit residue that floats in the air heading straight for its target and its ******** is your ass yo. Do not flush whilst squatting, stand your ass up, then flush. If you are mid-turding, this can be difficult but I would rather not have the cool blast of shit water on my butt.

• yeah for real. when i go for the twozies...people are gonna know i was in there. BaBaBOOOOM. leaving the stench of roadkill afterwords is just like a signature...or like dropping a mic after you killed it. the next person that goes in, i want their clothes to smell like my dook sticks when they leave. fuck that tip toe shit. im a wreck that shit. BOOOOOM!!! (i will light a match if they are available)

the only time i'm flushing twice is if the toilet couldnt handle the load the first time. what i call a "double flusher"

this was about 10x funnier because i kept picturing Prop Joe saying it. I bet he MURDERS a bathroom.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

This flush, creates an invisible mushroom cloud of toilet water and shit residue that floats in the air heading straight for its target and its modus operandi is your ass yo.

I don't think you are using "modus operandi" in a right way.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    question: how do you handle those sticky residues that sometimes won't leave after double flushing? No, no brush in the bathroom. What do you do?