Bathroom Etiquette

Comments

• but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!
    wtf is up with places like this? i've been to a few spots that do it up like this and i absolutely do not get it. i was at a bar that had one mens room, with a door that didn't lock, and it had a urinal and a toilet... next to each other without any dividers. ??????? what? when i'm shitting i do not want a dude pissing over my shoulder. who the fuck builds a place like that?

I remember there being a McDonald's on Chicago's south side that also had a door-less stall...IIRC, it didn't look like the door was ripped off, it looked more like it was made that way...as if it ain't hard enuff to concentrate on your "masterpiece" without having to see some cat in front of you using the urinal??

• just squat:

They say shitting while squatting is healthier cause u get a full release

...and once you master the squat...shit (big pun) is kinda nice.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    just squat:

overhere we call this a french pose

• Another good way to avoid streaks is to eat more fiberous foods.

Healthier diet = floaties

but floaties cause more stink due to more contact with the air

Actually, animal fats cause floaties. Vegatarians have sinkers.
    I think the air contact is moot. If you got stank, it'll find its way to someones nose.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    just squat:

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    just squat:

What is that book!!!! OMG!!!!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I definitely avoid public restrooms if I have to, but a few tours with my band forced me to get over my fear to some extent. Once you can shit in a punk rock club/squat, you can do it anywhere. That doesn't mean it's to be done, but still...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Is it true about Bill Cosby collectin other girls scoots after doing them and keeping them in jars as a trophy?

School me.

• Is it true about Bill Cosby collectin other girls scoots after doing them and keeping them in jars as a trophy?

Chuck Berry's been known to VIDEOTAPE women squatting on the toilet, but I dunno about Cosby...

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Is it true about Bill Cosby collectin other girls scoots after doing them and keeping them in jars as a trophy?

Chuck Berry's been known to VIDEOTAPE women squatting on the toilet, but I dunno about Cosby...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Man I just saw what your subject was

I thought nothing could compete with the sharting thread but I was wrong

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I don't know about all that stuff...but I get pissed when a deuce sneaks up on me after I showered...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    OK, I see nobody has the balls to talk about this, so I'll do it. Let's talk about those zeppelin terds. The ones you just stand still looking at them in disbelief. The ones that won't go away after 4 o 5 flushings. The ones that need to remain underwater for an hour before soften up and leave for good. Share you pain, people. We have all been there.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

FOUND IT!!!

""Satan don't like nasty shit. He likes clean shit that he can fuck up. If you sacrifice three virgins to satan, and you fuck two of them first, he'll torture your ass. He don't want hoes and sluts, he wants virgins. Luke from the 2 Live Crew is a friend of mine. I told him, 'Don't look for Satan in the strip club, you'll find him in the church.' People think Satan can't enter a church that is blessed by a righteous person - a lot of y'all ass is not righteous!.. You got Deion Sanders, Natalie Cole, and all these people on the religious network. But what were they doing when they were making $900 million? They didn't have time for all of that. You got MC Hammer with his sixteen illegitimate kids he had by those eighteen dancers he had - and he's a preacher.
    The God I know, if he bless you with millions of dollars he don't want you waitin till you're broke to crawl your ass back to the church. [Picks up a Prince record] This is another one who says, 'Now I better give my life to God.' You know, I saw Prince backstage in Venezuela when "Controversy" came out. I said, 'There's no controversy, you like dick!' And Bill Cosby, he's always on tv criticizin' people for being nasty. Ya'll don't know how freaky Bill Cosby is. He used to take turds out of girls asses and keep em' for souvenirs. Had a whole line of em' and could tell you the year on each one. - Clarence Reid aka Blowfly, Waxpoetics"[/b]

http://www.whudat.com/gumbo/pages/gumbo_606.html

• OK, I see nobody has the balls to talk about this, so I'll do it. Let's talk about those zeppelin terds. The ones you just stand still looking at them in disbelief. The ones that won't go away after 4 o 5 flushings. The ones that need to remain underwater for an hour before soften up and leave for good.

The ones that are so painful you cain't even concentrate on your BOOK!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

i dont shit in public restrooms....

i dont understand this statement. nobody likes to shit in public restrooms, but do we really have a choice? unfortunately, i'm not chilling in my crib 24/7 or even in close proximity to it.

the worst example of public shitting that i've heard of: my buddy went to Mardi Gras in college, and although i've never been there, apparently, every bar on the main strip is basically overflowing with people at all times. he was in one of these spots and went into the bathroom to drop a deuce. to make matters even worse, not only was the bathroom jam packed with dudes pissing everywhere, including the sinks and floors...but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!

This reminds me of a roadtrip I took with some friends years ago. We ended up stopping at a KFC during lunch hour so my man could drop a dunker. The way the restaurant was designed the bathroom was right in the dining area and just had a single toilet in it that faces the door/main room. I thought it would be funny if dude didn't lock the door so I swung it open and there he was trapped on the toilet with the whole restaurant looking.
    I held the door open for a long ass time until I couldn't take it anymore and started busting up. Probably the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

Don't drop one in others view, unless you're an animal. Then it's okay.

I am an idiot[/b] last time I checked

Dearest Darwin,

so should animals...those with four legs... have bathroom Etiquette??

interesting...

yours truly,

elise

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    OK, I see nobody has the balls to talk about this, so I'll do it. Let's talk about those zeppelin terds. The ones you just stand still looking at them in disbelief. The ones that won't go away after 4 o 5 flushings. The ones that need to remain underwater for an hour before soften up and leave for good.

The ones that are so painful you cain't even concentrate on your BOOK!

The ones that make you thank God you are not a woman.

• Is it true about Bill Cosby collectin other girls scoots after doing them and keeping them in jars as a trophy?

I thought nothing could compete with the sharting[/b] thread but I was wrong

"Sharting?"

• this thread reminds me of a poster(whose name i cant recall) that said something along the lines about he DOES NOT USE toliet paper
    !!!!!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

Another good way to avoid streaks is to eat more fiberous foods.

Healthier diet = floaties

but floaties cause more stink due to more contact with the air

Actually, animal fats cause floaties. Vegatarians have sinkers.
    I think the air contact is moot. If you got stank, it'll find its way to someones nose.

from another site:

Why does some poop float?

Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.

I guess we're both right

I thought nothing could compete with the sharting[/b] thread but I was wrong

"Sharting?"

Gambling And Losing.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

I remember there being a McDonald's on Chicago's south side that also had a door-less stall...IIRC, it didn't look like the door was ripped off, it looked more like it was made that way...as if it ain't hard enuff to concentrate on your "masterpiece" without having to see some cat in front of you using the urinal??

that shit is awful. my worst recent story took place in Seattle when i was visiting my sister. We're at the big market place where the dudes throw the fish (can't remember the name, Seattle headz know the deal) and i roll into the bathroom there to drop the kids off at the pool. The door to the stall only went up halfway! if i stood by it, it would come up to, like, my upper abs. worse yet, the stall was right by the door, so there are mad people coming in and they can look right down at me doing the do. i had to just keep looking down to avoid direct eye contact. what the fuck is up with that? any seattle folks experienced this?

• what about the "phantom dung"?

i felt it, i smell it, i heard it hit the water but... where did it go?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    what about the "phantom dung"?

what?

Heavy shit. Stop eating lead paint.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

BLINK>FOUND IT!!!/BLINK>[/b] if you missed it...

""Satan don't like nasty shit. He likes clean shit that he can fuck up. If you sacrifice three virgins to satan, and you fuck two of them first, he'll torture your ass. He don't want hoes and sluts, he wants virgins. Luke from the 2 Live Crew is a friend of mine. I told him, 'Don't look for Satan in the strip club, you'll find him in the church.' People think Satan can't enter a church that is blessed by a righteous person - a lot of y'all ass is not righteous!.. You got Deion Sanders, Natalie Cole, and all these people on the religious network. But what were they doing when they were making $900 million? They didn't have time for all of that. You got MC Hammer with his sixteen illegitimate kids he had by those eighteen dancers he had - and he's a preacher.
    The God I know, if he bless you with millions of dollars he don't want you waitin till you're broke to crawl your ass back to the church. [Picks up a Prince record] This is another one who says, 'Now I better give my life to God.' You know, I saw Prince backstage in Venezuela when "Controversy" came out. I said, 'There's no controversy, you like dick! [color:red]And Bill Cosby, he's always on tv criticizin' people for being nasty. Ya'll don't know how freaky Bill Cosby is. He used to take turds out of girls asses and keep em' for souvenirs. Had a whole line of em' and could tell you the year on each one.[/color]- Clarence Reid aka Blowfly, Waxpoetics"

http://www.whudat.com/gumbo/pages/gumbo_606.html

.....I think its incredible.

• this thread reminds me of a poster(whose name i cant recall) that said something along the lines about he DOES NOT USE toliet paper
    !!!!!

What the hell Pell Mell smell? Kila mea wifa and damn, anti-bacterial stuff at Walgreen's is cheap.

In other words, that Ghostface Killah shit, the now you see it, now you don't.

• Now Joe Walsh was one of them TALENTED motherfuckers.

• Now Joe Walsh was one of them TALENTED motherfuckers.

Yeah, and speaking of bathroom etiquette...