Bathroom Etiquette

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    We always have the best threads about taking dumps. All this thread is missing is Shig & it would be perfect

girls don't poop

They like to pretend that they don't but they do the doo doo. I like thinking girls don't schitt, & that's why the chick pooping while you're in the shower thing is so abhorrent to me.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    question: how do you handle those sticky residues that sometimes won't leave after double flushing? No, no brush in the bathroom. What do you do?

Streekies???

Wait until the bowl is empty (mid flush) lay strips of TP on the streaks. You must work quickly before the bowl fills back up. Then flush again (before it fills) holdind down the handle. I've only had to do this once but my dad swears by it.

Don't drop one in others view, unless you're an animal. Then it's okay.

We are all animals the last time I checked

Another good way to avoid streaks is to eat more fiberous foods.

Healthier diet = floaties

but floaties cause more stink due to more contact with the air

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    question: how do you handle those sticky residues that sometimes won't leave after double flushing? No, no brush in the bathroom. What do you do?

flushable wet naps

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    We always have the best threads about taking dumps.

yeah, i don't know why i find them so funny. i guess the humor is universal and everyone has their own way of expressing their view.

anyway, i think the pooping while showering (two different people, that is) thing is although it is up to the couple themselves, i think.

in our old place, there was only one small bathroom, so sometimes she'd have to come in and pee while i was taking a shower, and vice versa. i didn't like it, but you know how it is. it has to be done. doing #2 in the same situation is definitely a no-no, that's for sure.

our new condo has two bathroom, so i have my own joint. i call it the crapeteria.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    you have to have the other person's terd in you

))~>(( Forever.

People are just throwing lobs today. Thanks.

• fuck that tip toe shit.

• question: how do you handle those sticky residues that sometimes won't leave after double flushing? No, no brush in the bathroom. What do you do?
    reference my last post. those are your markings....your signature. let s people know who was there and what to be weary of in the future.

ive heard the same thing about the terd water mushroom cloud.

and elise, how young Tripledouble got over nervousness about talking to girls was the repeated refrain, "girls poop too. girls poop too. girls poop too." plaese to not burst that bubble

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i am one of those people who have to run the water if theres someone near the bathroom im shitting in...

i dont shit in public restrooms....

in fact. i was that kid throughout my public school years would pretend im sick and go to the nurses private bathroom to drop a deuce...

• My number 2 time is between me and the porcelain throne.

But no BOOK? Or magazine? Or cereal box? Dude, the bathroom is the next-best place after the library for focused reading.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Don't drop one in others view, unless you're an animal. Then it's okay.

I am an idiot[/b] last time I checked

Dearest Darwin,

so should animals...those with four legs... have bathroom Etiquette??

interesting...

yours truly,

elise

• i am one of those people who have to run the water if theres someone near the bathroom im shitting in...

in fact. i was that kid throughout my public school years would pretend im sick and go to the nurses private bathroom to drop a deuce...

I went through 4 years of high school without ever using one of the school's bathrooms for a number two.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    "girls poop too. girls poop too. girls poop too."

• i dont shit in public restrooms....

i dont understand this statement. nobody likes to shit in public restrooms, but do we really have a choice? unfortunately, i'm not chilling in my crib 24/7 or even in close proximity to it.

the worst example of public shitting that i've heard of: my buddy went to Mardi Gras in college, and although i've never been there, apparently, every bar on the main strip is basically overflowing with people at all times. he was in one of these spots and went into the bathroom to drop a deuce. to make matters even worse, not only was the bathroom jam packed with dudes pissing everywhere, including the sinks and floors...but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!

• question: how do you handle those sticky residues that sometimes won't leave after double flushing? No, no brush in the bathroom. What do you do?

Streekies???[/b]

i dont understand this statement. nobody likes to shit in public restrooms, but do we really have a choice? unfortunately, i'm not chilling in my crib 24/7 or even in close proximity to it.

the worst example of public shitting that i've heard of: my buddy went to Mardi Gras in college, and although i've never been there, apparently, every bar on the main strip is basically overflowing with people at all times. he was in one of these spots and went into the bathroom to drop a deuce. to make matters even worse, not only was the bathroom jam packed with dudes pissing everywhere, including the sinks and floors...but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!

people like us are experts at holding it..

• i dont shit in public restrooms....

NAGL!

More like ROTFLMAO.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!
    wtf is up with places like this? i've been to a few spots that do it up like this and i absolutely do not get it. i was at a bar that had one mens room, with a door that didn't lock, and it had a urinal and a toilet... next to each other without any dividers. ??????? what? when i'm shitting i do not want a dude pissing over my shoulder. who the fuck builds a place like that?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

that is amaziiiiing!!!!

but the lone stall did not have a door!! so in the middle of a gang of drunks peeing everywhere, my buddy is sitting on this nasty ass toilet for all to see.

NAGL!
    wtf is up with places like this? i've been to a few spots that do it up like this and i absolutely do not get it. i was at a bar that had one mens room, with a door that didn't lock, and it had a urinal and a toilet... next to each other without any dividers. ??????? what? when i'm shitting i do not want a dude pissing over my shoulder. who the fuck builds a place like that.

i dont know about you guys but the first time i went to Cincinatti was the first time i experienced a urinal trough...

who pisses with no dividers?

people standing side by side holding their junk

it boggles my mind

• just squat:

if i am ever super ballin ass rich im gonna build a single person bathroom with a stall in it. just to be extra cautious...

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    urinal trough...

it boggles my mind

fenway used to rock urinal troughs. shit was disgusting. they got rid of those things a while back but my memories of pissing in those filth tubs will last a lifetime.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

NAGL!

been there done that unfortunately...at a goth bar...surrounded by make up wearing, rubber wearing goth dudes

• just squat:

• Public shitting related...
    For UK people, if you've watched the show Shipwrecked you might have noticed a girl called Lianne on there:

She went to my school and in the city where i'm from one of the busiest streets for drinking and bars is Park Street and she had one in the chamber and went right in the middle of the street for all to see, shattering the girls don't poop myth at the same time and becoming a school legend...

• urinal trough...

it boggles my mind

]http://www.baseballpilgrimages.com/american/fenwaypark.jpg[/img]
    fenway used to rock urinal troughs. shit was disgusting. they got rid of those things a while back but my memories of pissing in those filth tubs will last a lifetime.
    [img]

dude diving through a trough at wrigley field...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    just squat:

They say shitting while squatting is healthier cause u get a full release