HIPSTER WHITE GIRLS CALLIN' THEMSLEVES NIGGAS??!!

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
Yo, I have had enough of the whole hipster thing already, but to hear hipster white girls callin' themselves niggas is just bananas!!! I mean I have been tryin' REAL hard for several years to remove the word nigga from my vocab, but every once and while it slips out...but to hear some drunk white girls lookin' like some busted Pat Bentar rejects say nigga is crazy!! It is bad enough you got white boys callin themselves niggas, but to have some emo/hipster chick say to her homegirls "dude you're my niggas".....I swear I wanna go postal on some people. I mean does anyone else feel my pain?! Let's discuss!!amir

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i really really really don't understand why people want to be down so badly like this

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "nagl">

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This shit is sickening.
    They might as well walk around in blackface.

What a bunch of dickfaces.

• Have u guys ever witness this madness first hand before? Believe me, it is a like hearing someone scratch their chalk against a chalk board!
    amir

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    white girls callin' themselves niggas is the greatest thing ever

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have not heard this before myself but there are enough wannabe thug aZnZ here to fill that void

• I am tryin' to be serious holmes! This shit just happen around me again on 5th. Ave. in Park Slope. I really wanted to stab all of them, but I cannot go out like that!

• i dont know any hipster white girls. is this a growing phenomenon?

i'm dead serious .....as a black man, i welcome all white chicks to call each other nigga ....for a number of reasons .

• Yup!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the only good thing about this i can see is an easier way to filter out people i don't want to associate with besides dressing like a complete asshole

• as a black man myself... it's really hard for me to hear such nonsense even from a fly white girl! I mean it's not ok to think callin' each other nigga somehow makes you down with black people cause guess what..black people aren't niggas! I never meant a race called niggas from such and such continent sayin' "Hi, we're the niggas from country X." We as black people are crazy guilty too of using the shit..too many of us use it as some badge of honor..but believe me, our ancestors would beg to differ!
    amir

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Stab on dude. There are too many hipsters in the world. Hipster cleansing is needed. I just got a Scion, and I'm realizing that everyone thinks I'm a dick automatically just cuz I drive one because many hipster assholes have one. Fuckers.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    as a white male, those bitches completely disgust me too, I have seen it and heard it in person as well and it made me feel like stabbing people as well. i'm sorry you and anybody else has to hear that shit. we white folks can breed some real winners. i blame the 80s and coke for the idiotic "fashion styles" of the 80s emo/hipster whatever the fuck you call em, but there's really no excuse for the n***a thing.

ok

• they will pop that shit around black man because black men can't just go and knock the shit out of them but i bet they wouldn't be saying that shit around no black women, white girls usually act right around black women. peep and you'll notice how they switch shit up quick fast when black women are around.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    they will pop that shit around black man because black men can't just go and knock the shit out of them but i bet they wouldn't be saying that shit around no black women, white girls usually act right around black women. peep and you'll notice how they switch shit up quick fast when black women are around.

• peep and you'll notice how they switch shit up quick fast when black women are around.

Sadly, it will only be replace with "Gurrrrl!" at the top of every sentence.

PS Shout out to all my white girls.

• I cringe everytime I see some shit like this too, but from a white guy's perspective: The N bomb seems inescapable these days. It's in the chorus of hit songs, it's being dropped on television... I get called it on a daily basis by people of all colors... I'm not saying I'm cool with it. It's not in my vocabulary. But it seems like its become just another slang word for young people to throw around.

Maybe dudes should start calling each other c*nts. See how the Benatars react to that.

• plaese to stop dragging pat benetar's name through the mud.

whatever we deny or embrace
    for worse of for better
    weeeeeee belong
    we belong
    we belong togeeeether

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Maybe dudes should start calling each other c*nts. See how the Benatars react to that.

This has already happened.

• ok

ohsnap! dont lie edpowers, you thought he was korean or something, right?

uhhhhh ....no

• plaese to stop dragging pat benetar's name through the mud.

whatever we deny or embrace
    for worse of for better
    weeeeeee belong
    we belong
    we belong togeeeether

I MEAN WHAT'S REALLY GOIN ON

• What is the proper course of action for white people that like to rap along to hiphop cds and/or lps when they come to a part of the song that uses the referenced epithet?

a) say "Nuh" (and think of ODB)

b) say "Negro"

c) say "radio edit"

d) pause and then continue

e) make "scratched record" sound effect

"Stop rapping along to hip hop cds and/or lps" is not an acceptable answer, but I'll take "stop buying and/or listening to hiphop cds and/or lps".

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    What is the proper course of action for white people that like to rap along to hiphop cds and/or lps when they come to a part of the song that uses the referenced epithet?

This reminds me of a story I told on here before, but I'll tell again. I used to give my friend in high school mix tapes of hip hop stuff we liked. One day, I was driving with him and we were listening to one where I had recorded Uptown Shit by Kurious. His mom was real strict, so she didn't like hearing his stuff with swearing all on it. So what he did to counteract this was tape over the "obscene" parts of the songs with commentary he threw in on a fisher price microphone, such as "there'll be none of that" and scratch noises of "doogidoogidoogi". Suffice to say, I didn't get to listen to much of Uptown Shit.

• my hammie benjo told me that hipster white girls in LA ride bikes on some shit called "midnite ridazz". im serious. ive seen them. they rode through koreatown a few weeks ago. i dont get it.

not as provocative as what brooklyn white chicks are doing, but whatever, they arent that fine anyways.

• What is the proper course of action for white people that like to rap along to hiphop cds and/or lps when they come to a part of the song that uses the referenced epithet?

This reminds me of a story I told on here before, but I'll tell again. I used to give my friend in high school mix tapes of hip hop stuff we liked. One day, I was driving with him and we were listening to one where I had recorded Uptown Shit by Kurious. His mom was real strict, so she didn't like hearing his stuff with swearing all on it. So what he did to counteract this was tape over the "obscene" parts of the songs with commentary he threw in on a fisher price microphone, such as "there'll be none of that" and scratch noises of "doogidoogidoogi". Suffice to say, I didn't get to listen to much of Uptown Shit.

I like this. Y'all can make it choice f). This choice will require a lot of initiative, and a Fisher Price mic.

b/w

How much you think you can get for that tape on Ebay?