HIPSTER WHITE GIRLS CALLIN' THEMSLEVES NIGGAS??!!

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    For everyone that doesn't care that they say it...your careless attitude only adds to the problem. You see it isn't alright for them to say it including black people!! I don't wanna risk sounding preachy, but I got to call it how I see it. Too many black men out there are like "yo fuck it..she can say it as long as she sucks me off or she is fucking"....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    For everyone that doesn't care that they say it...your careless attitude only adds to the problem. You see it isn't alright for them to say it including black people!! I don't wanna risk sounding preachy, but I got to call it how I see it. Too many black men out there are like "yo fuck it..she can say it as long as she sucks me off or she is fucking"....

You left out the rest of the quote, where he goes on to
    explain that while it's unacceptable for a woman to say the
    word, it is ok for him to "knock her out" if she does.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    great quotes thus far

There's this one handshake where a dude tries to pull himself closer to you & its kinda like a thug hug. What's up with that?

I went in and dude was all rasta-ed out with inscent burning every where.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    great quotes thus far

There's this one handshake where a dude tries to pull himself closer to you & its kinda like a thug hug. What's up with that?

See? I told you this thread is fucking amazing.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread needs midgets

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    True.

What's good A*a*?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    True.

What's good A*a*?

this, this is good.

i love this thread, B-man floored me and this:

?!? am i the only one that read INCEST burning everywhere?

anyways, keep it up guys, you rock:

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    great quotes thus far

-------- Location check

• First, of all why does it suck?! Is it because you done't agree or you don't care? I am talking about some real shit..maybe you cannot handle it..I don't know?! The only thing that sucks is usage of the word point blank! You think your ancestors who were fucking hung from trees and beaten to death feel the same as you?! Fuck No!! Like I said, I am calling it as I see it. I started this thread because I was angry at what I heard come out of the mouths of three hipster white chicks...I didn't start this thread on the basis of whether it sucks or not!
    amir

• Yo, dude you being from Boston you should know what time is! So I am getting this right that you disagree with what I said! Hell Yeah, I wanna knock a mofo out for using that shit..shit I had to do that alot in High School in the early eighties in Southie! To Ed Powers, are you hurt because I called out brothers who just wanna a white girl to suck them off as the so-called revenge against the man???!!
    amir

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    suck them off as the so-called revenge against the man???!!

That's my kind of revenge.....

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    First of all i'm not "hurt"

as far as i can tell i'm the only person in this thread who disagreed with your comments ...

i did not make any negative or condescending remarks about you or those who agree with you ....after you stated your case i said "ok" (out of respect)

then comes this........

this is very offensive ....

it's also embarrasing,sad and hilarious at the same time

basically you are calling any black person who doesn't agree with you ignorant,sexually driven and careless(lazy).......basically the same shit racist white people call us

i could have easily given my reasons and stated my case but instead of welcoming an adult debate you dismissed those who disagree with you as "niggas who wanna fuck white bitches" ......

by the way....there are nothing but white dudes on soulstrut ..

i'm going to work now .....have a nice day

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

by the way....there are nothing but white dudes b-men on soulstrut ..

• is "b-man" new slang for "bottom"?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    suck them off as the so-called revenge against the man???!!

That's my kind of revenge.....

how did i miss that?!

need to step my B-man game up

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is "b-man" new slang for "bottom"?

PROCEED TO THE WAIST SIDE IMMEDIATELY.

• Holmes you got it all twisted..I wasn't talking about you I was talking in general. So in general I think there are alot of brothers out who don't care about what I am saying or see why I am complaining as they're smashin' some chick even if she says nigga around them or they call her nigga. Too many brothers think with d**k and not their minds! You see because of black men like this, people like myself have to deal with the consequences of their nonsense..does that seem fair to you?! Too many brothers wanna have the freedom to do what they want, but don't wanna deal with the consequences of the actions. When I hear some Bay Ridge Italian cats sayin' what's up my nigga to each other that makes me super angry and it should make YOU super angry too!! Again, I started this thread because I felt that enough was enough for me having to deal with that shit.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    is "b-man" new slang for "bottom"?

born b-boy, grew to b-man.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

as far as i can tell i'm the only person in this thread who disagreed with your comments ...

I want to know why you disagree (seriously).

by the way....there are nothing but white dudes on soulstrut ..

Yeah, but the good part about that is you get ME ME ME!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yo, dude you being from Boston you should know what time is! So I am getting this right that you disagree with what I said! Hell Yeah, I wanna knock a mofo out for using that shit..shit I had to do that alot in High School in the early eighties in Southie!

I'm just not into "knocking out" women. That's the only thing I commented
    on in the entire thread.

• I am sayin' so that makes this thread or what I said silly?! Ok, I understand you aren't into knockin' out women..neither am I really. However, in the case I was talkin' about (the 3 hipsters chicks) I wanted to knock them out for their complete and utter lack of remorse and understanding of why that word hurts people!
    amir

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm just not into "knocking out" women.

AYO

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    This shit is sickening.
    They might as well walk around in blackface.

What a bunch of dickfaces.

"...if I knew you were comin', I'd a bake a cake. Then I get some shoe polish, and paint up my face..."

I don't get it. If I were White, I'd be the whitest White person in the world, and not associate myself with a race that (largely) catches hell (both self-imposed and by powerful others). I'd take full advantage of my White privilege. That kind of shit is downright ignorant, but is non-threatening due to said advantages. They wouldn't wanna act like Black folks if they ate gov'ment cheese, lived in the projects, and didn't have food to eat. I guess Black life is "exotic" somehow.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• rsmeetsrsmeets 35 Posts
    well.. it's definitely not edited on TV, although i find it way more offensive than fuck, shit, or most other "bad" words. and it never ceases to amaze me that it passes the censors who are so concerned about boobs and the like..

peace,
    rob

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    This shit is sickening.
    They might as well walk around in blackface.

What a bunch of dickfaces.

"...if I knew you were comin', I'd a bake a cake. Then I get some shoe polish, and paint up my face..."

I don't get it. If I were White, I'd be the whitest White person in the world, and not associate myself with a race that (largely) catches hell (both self-imposed and by powerful others). I'd take full advantage of my White privilege. That kind of shit is downright ignorant, but is non-threatening due to said advantages. They wouldn't wanna act like Black folks if they ate gov'ment cheese, lived in the projects, and didn't have food to eat. I guess Black life is "exotic" somehow.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I agree w/ your point here to a large degree. I donno about 'taking full advantage of white privilege,' though - I mean, obviously I've used that shit plenty of times in my life, largely without even thinking about it. I dont know a white person who hasnt. But don't you think embracing white privilege is a huge part of the problem? If yr looking for allies in issues of racial justice it seems to me like there's a way to turn this unhealthy and harmful fetishism of black life and stereotypes into something positive, to make folks try to dismantle systems of privilege rather than embracing them. But maybe i'm misunderstanding yr use of 'embracing' white privilege.

• I'd take full advantage of my White privilege.

arent they, though?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I'd take full advantage of my White privilege.

arent they, though?

I'll clarify. I would take advantage of the benefits of access to White culture, as opposed to mimicking the oppressed. It seems insulting. Black folks that get ahead, ironically, assimilate to some extent into the White mainstream. Hell, I can't go to the business school acting like I just came off the corner. Right? So, what gain is there for White girls acting "street"? It sure doesn't work for Black folks. I would speak properly, go to college, dress well (I'm assuming they're middle-class), and prosper. Don't misunderstand me, there are some White folks that catch hell too, but on average (please check the Census figures if you don't believe me), Whites enjoy a significantly better standard of living than Blacks. There should be NO SHAME in taking advantage of it. Poverty and undereducation are a bitch, why front it? Incidentally, consorting with ghetto Black dudes may make daddy withhold their trust funds!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

arent they, though?

I'll clarify. I would take advantage of the benefits of access to White culture, as opposed to mimicking the oppressed. It seems insulting. Black folks that get ahead, ironically, assimilate to some extent into the White mainstream. Hell, I can't go to the business school acting like I just came off the corner. Right? So, what gain is there for White girls acting "street"? It sure doesn't work for Black folks.

When these kids get to business school (if that's where they end up) they lose the schtick. They switch back to their proper upbringing, maybe referencing their "time in the streets" for theatrical or political effect. That's what they meant in terms of white priviledge.

Most of these kids aren't even interested in "getting ahead" because they are living off their parents' trust funds. There are a million kids in my neighborhood like that, straight perping a fraud like they're tough and have some hustle to them when they are basically mommy's boy/girl.

Again, white priviledge.

arent they, though?

I'll clarify. I would take advantage of the benefits of access to White culture, as opposed to mimicking the oppressed. It seems insulting. Black folks that get ahead, ironically, assimilate to some extent into the White mainstream. Hell, I can't go to the business school acting like I just came off the corner. Right? So, what gain is there for White girls acting "street"? It sure doesn't work for Black folks.

When these kids get to business school (if that's where they end up) they lose the schtick. They switch back to their proper upbringing, maybe referencing their "time in the streets" for theatrical or political effect. That's what they meant in terms of white priviledge.

Most of these kids aren't even interested in "getting ahead" because they are living off their parents' trust funds. There are a million kids in my neighborhood like that, straight perping a fraud like they're tough and have some hustle to them when they are basically mommy's boy/girl.

Again, white priviledge.

I WILL PUNCH THOSE DUDES IN THE FACE AND SHIT ON THEIR BMW (BASIC MARIN WHEELS)