HIPSTER WHITE GIRLS CALLIN' THEMSLEVES NIGGAS??!!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lot of these chicks look pretty good though.

I'm WEAK.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Backlash of using the term loosely for over 30 years to this present day.

• LOL!! Yeah, I am def. not Korean...but I started this tthread because early today I witness this same foolish yet again and I felt that i had enough of that weaksauce shit. Again, too many black people say that shit too and that's messed up..I hate when I hear someone of african descent say it so loosely around someone white it gives me the creeps something bad!!! However, that never gives anyone the excuse to use it to as well. Basically, this shit has got to stop
    amir

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i don't care if they say it because my nuts will dance upon thier chins soon enough.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    quite a big face melter news

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    What is the proper course of action for white people that like to rap along to hiphop cds and/or lps when they come to a part of the song that uses the referenced epithet?

a) say "Nuh" (and think of ODB)

b) say "Negro"

c) say "radio edit"

d) pause and then continue

e) make "scratched record" sound effect

"Stop rapping along to hip hop cds and/or lps" is not an acceptable answer, but I'll take "stop buying and/or listening to hiphop cds and/or lps".
    as a cracker myself I say "uhhh" (and think of big). between dj'ing and producing i probably get called the n- bomb more than 20 times a day by a number of people. sometimes i think their testing me, seeing if im gonna drop it...

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Backlash of using the term loosely for over 30 years to this present day.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    What is the proper course of action for white people that like to rap along to hiphop cds and/or lps when they come to a part of the song that uses the referenced epithet?

a) say "Nuh" (and think of ODB)

b) say "Negro"

c) say "radio edit"

d) pause and then continue

e) make "scratched record" sound effect

"Stop rapping along to hip hop cds and/or lps" is not an acceptable answer, but I'll take "stop buying and/or listening to hiphop cds and/or lps".

paging Archaic, Mr HarveyCanal, there is a call for Mr Archaic, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

• For everyone that doesn't care that they say it...your careless attitude only adds to the problem. You see it isn't alright for them to say it including black people!! I don't wanna risk sounding preachy, but I got to call it how I see it. Too many black men out there are like "yo fuck it..she can say it as long as she sucks me off or she is fucking"....meanwhile, said girl steps to someone like me and gets knock the fuck out cause she thought said black man cosigned her using the N word!!!
    amir

• Are you my Caucasian?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I went to a karaoke joint with HJ's sister about a year ago because we were early for dinner and knew the owner. We went into a room and looked through the songs and Trick Daddy "In Da Wind" was listed! I was stoked because I like that song alot, even though I've only ever sung along to the chorus. The verses are too fast and southern for me to really understand what they are saying. So anyways, the lyrics pop up on the screen and for the first few lines every other word was "nigga". I was like uhhhh.... but it didn't really matter. the words went by to fast for me to really try and sing along with anything but the chorus.

I'd love to hear from white dudes that have been called 'nigga' by black dudes. I NEVER know what to say back. I remember this one time me and my friend were hanging out (in korea) and we were joking around and shit and he goes "YOU MY NIGGA, GARY!" I was like "uhhh...hhuh huhh huh.... thanks?" What was I suppose to say back? Its happened quite a few times over the years... and each time its like I break into a sweat like "oh shit. what do I say?" hahahahaha.

Also I remember this one time here in SD there was this rapper dude named Remedy that I used to hang out with, and he was writing some song and wanted the chorus to be sung in korean by a chick, so he came over and asked me to translate some shit. The only line I really remember was something like "the first time I saw you..." and the word for "me" in Korean is 'ney-gah'. So I was like yeah, I got your translation and the first word out of my mouth is 'ney-gah' and he goes "what did you just say?" It was uncomfortable for like 5 minutes while I tried to explain that I wasn't trying to secretly slip the word 'nigga' in there.

well, ok, thats my stories for the morning.

• I'd love to hear from white dudes that have been called 'nigga' by black dudes. I NEVER know what to say back. I remember this one time me and my friend were hanging out (in korea) and we were joking around and shit and he goes "YOU MY NIGGA, GARY!" I was like "uhhh...hhuh huhh huh.... thanks?" What was I suppose to say back? Its happened quite a few times over the years... and each time its like I break into a sweat like "oh shit. what do I say?"

Just say "no doubt.... and you're my cauCASIAN!"

edit: oops, somebody already used the larry david bit..... ah well...

Also I remember this one time here in SD there was this rapper dude named Remedy that I used to hang out with, and he was writing some song and wanted the chorus to be sung in korean by a chick, so he came over and asked me to translate some shit. The only line I really remember was something like "the first time I saw you..." and the word for "me" in Korean is 'ney-gah'. So I was like yeah, I got your translation and the first word out of my mouth is 'ney-gah' and he goes "what did you just say?" It was uncomfortable for like 5 minutes while I tried to explain that I wasn't trying to secretly slip the word 'nigga' in there.

There's a song on the jorge ben & gilberto gil duo LP called "Nega", which is slang for "woman" in porteguese. Really long track but they keep on singing about NEYYYY GAHHHHHHHHH... and TROPICAL NEYGAHHH. By the end those are the only vocals, with acoustic guitar. Gorgeous song, and it's pronounced slightly differently, but don't really want to drive around blasting it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Are you my Caucasian?

Crazy Eyes Killer!!!!!! Best episode EVAR!

• Also I remember this one time here in SD there was this rapper dude named Remedy that I used to hang out with

was that the same Remedy who was affiliated with wu-tang? if not, there are/were multiple white rappers named remedy.

• [Devin]
    You my nigga, man
    [redneck]
    Yeah, you my nigger too
    [Devin]
    What?
    [redneck]
    You're my nigger too, nigger
    [Devin]
    My 'nigga', man, 'nigga'
    Nigg-a
    [redneck]
    Nigg-a?
    Niggaa?
    [Devin]
    Nah man, just...
    Fuck it then, don't say it at all
    Fuck it

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I'd love to hear from white dudes that have been called 'nigga' by black dudes. I NEVER know what to say back. I remember this one time me and my friend were hanging out (in korea) and we were joking around and shit and he goes "YOU MY NIGGA, GARY!" I was like "uhhh...hhuh huhh huh.... thanks?" What was I suppose to say back? Its happened quite a few times over the years... and each time its like I break into a sweat like "oh shit. what do I say?" hahahahaha.

"alright we're gonna close the deal, is that fine with you dave?"
    "yeah sounds good to me"
    "great, you have a good weekend dave"
    "alright buddy, 'zip it up, and zip it out'"

"uhhh......uh..alright zippity doo dah bye bye!"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    For current and future refrence:
    Please to not make an ass out of yourself or anybody else by just not saying it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    This story is sort've corny in a self-congratulatory we-are-the-world-white-folks way but when I was in college some dumbass white dudebro pulled a "whats up my n****" in a crowded room that was not all-white (not that its ever ok but man, talk about making folks uncomfortable) so this dude i knew opened a beer, drained about half of it and made a trip to the bathroom. Does his business. Brings out a full can, takes it to the guy and hands to to him all "check it out bro, i got you a beer." Guy is a little tips' and proceeds to drink the whole thing without noticing.

• EXACTLY!! However, I would like to see a white person snuff another white person for sayin the N word around them...you know get gully on a mofo for using such offensive shit...I'm sayin' if you as a white person ARE really that offended as many as ya'll say you are then let the snuffing begin!!
    amir

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    For current and future refrence:
    Please to not make an ass out of yourself or anybody else by just not saying it.

NOW THATS JUST RIDICULOUS!

• [Devin]
    You my nigga, man
    [redneck]
    Yeah, you my nigger too
    [Devin]
    What?
    [redneck]
    You're my nigger too, nigger
    [Devin]
    My 'nigga', man, 'nigga'
    Nigg-a
    [redneck]
    Nigg-a?
    Niggaa?
    [Devin]
    Nah man, just...
    Fuck it then, don't say it at all
    Fuck it

We can ride through the ghettos and trailer parks
    We can drink and spark until it gets dark

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    EXACTLY!! However, I would like to see a white person snuff another white person for sayin the N word around them...you know get gully on a mofo for using such offensive shit...I'm sayin' if you as a white person ARE really that offended as many as ya'll say you are then let the snuffing begin!!
    amir

I did this in a crowd at a high school basketball game once. My old school, which I had just graduated from the year before, was playing in the state fnals against a much blacker school, and this dude sitting in front of me was letting the slurs fly freely. At one point I just had enough...so I grabbed him by his shoulders, slammed him down into his chair and told him to shut the fuck up.

My white girlfriend's parents didn't seem to like my approach too much, but one of their white-haired friends pulled me aside at one point to thank me for it.

Anyway, dude started gathering a posse to meet me outside the arena but I just made sure to walk out with my 6'8" giant (and black) friend Mike and all remained calm.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    well, I have never heard a grown white girl use the N word, that's some extra wrong stuff, I would call them on it, davidwingate, especially if you are a black man I think your opinion would carry a lot of power and make them think about their words.

As a teacher, I have to try and curb my black students from using the word everyday. "But it's like saying 'friend'!" "I know it is, but we're in school and you can't yell the N word down the hall, it's not appropriate for school". and I can't get into an argument, because I know where they are coming from.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I recently watched the Will Ferrell DVD at a friends appartement and I was shocked to hear him drop the N word in the Robert Goulet skit when he does "Big Poppa". Did that result in controversy in the states when it aired? Seems like it should have.

• Maybe dudes should start calling each other c*nts. See how the Benatars react to that.

seriously - call these white girls a cunt and see how they react to that. I've found that 'cunt' is a very powerful word in a woman's mind.

• I hear u, but unfortunately when I have called some white women (and black women too) out for using that word to describe themselves I have been called a "hater" and that "I am not with the times." My point is that as a black man we don't really have that kinda of power you think when my other brothers from another mother allow these chicks to say that shit freely! They give them cosignage so when I "trip" over them using the word I am not taken seriously!!
    amir

• LOL!! You're sooooo right... I have done it.
    Amir

• never knew about this, but it doesn't surprise me! I mean the word is being too much with fear of the conseuences of using and what IT really means!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I recently watched the Will Ferrell DVD at a friends appartement and I was shocked to hear him drop the N word in the Robert Goulet skit when he does "Big Poppa". Did that result in controversy in the states when it aired? Seems like it should have.

Will Ferrell got a ghetto pass. Plus, that shit was funny.

Nah, for real, I was kind of shocked about that, too. I didn't hear any uproar about it, though I figured I would.

Related point: I saw a bit of Pulp Fiction on Bravo the other day. Whenever Sam Jackson sad the N-word, it got bleeped. However, when Quentin Tarantino did his little rant about "dead (N-word) storage" and "the dead (N-word) in my garage"...unbleeped. What the fuck is that all about?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    That whole scene is bleeps or no.