Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

What does this jpeg mean? Are sweet potatoes the answer?
    Yes, I think we should all sit down with some grits and explain to pedophiles that they are morally wrong. Maybe we can make a DVD about it and call it "Conversations with fire".

then drop the hot gritz in their lap

After Cam'ron's DVD release, we can expect this to be aired right after "Cheater's." I know that i'll stay up.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

What does this jpeg mean? Are sweet potatoes the answer?
    Yes, I think we should all sit down with some grits and explain to pedophiles that they are morally wrong. Maybe we can make a DVD about it and call it "Conversations with fire".

then drop the hot gritz in their lap

We'll call it "Al's Law" in honor of the Rev. Green!!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    how will this WORSEN the problem of pedophiles? exactly, let cam'rom and crew mash em out. fuck em.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    let cam'rom and crew mash em out. fuck em.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    He is well intentioned, yet misdirected.

I can appreciate and relate to his desire to fuck up some sicko wack-jobs that want to molest children, but does he honestly think he can talk some sense into a pedophile-sociopath?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Cam'ron is a hustler. He ain't gonna do shit if it ain't for money. He has good intentions with this and will maybe accomplish something but he also gets paid off the DVD. It's like he's a salaried vigilante or some shit.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

So a dude who runs with crack dealers is calling out pedophiles?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    a crack dealer will always rank higher in my book than a fucking pedophile.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

The TV Network that did this had Police on hand and all the offenders were arrested....the laws themselves and the punishment need to be stricter....in January a man convicted of having sex with a six year old girl over a period of 2 years was sentenced to 60 days in jail!!!

According to his crew, the Diplomats, there will be no police involvement.

If he was getting involved with the police, and trying to do something via taking advantage of his public image, that would be at least somewhat acceptable. But he isn't. He's making a DVD that maybe a hundred thousand hardcore fans will buy, and the rest of the world will download or youtube for the absurdity.

As for stricture laws, that's an altogether different discussion (although that 60 is a retarded sentence).

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    no shit. ain't like a crack dealer forcing people to smoke that shit.

The TV Network that did this had Police on hand and all the offenders were arrested....the laws themselves and the punishment need to be stricter....in January a man convicted of having sex with a six year old girl over a period of 2 years was sentenced to 60 days in jail!!!

According to his crew, the Diplomats, there will be no police involvement.

If he was getting involved with the police, and trying to do something via taking advantage of his public image, that would be at least somewhat acceptable. But he isn't. He's making a DVD that maybe a hundred thousand hardcore fans will buy, and the rest of the world will download or youtube for the absurdity.

As for stricture laws, that's an altogether different discussion (although that 60 is a retarded sentence).

Luckily, after two weeks of public outrage, this Vermont Judge changed it to a max of 20 years??

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    didn't cam'ron confess to have an incestuous relationship with his aunt when he was young?

I'm pretty sure even if it were true, it's more of his aun't bad than his.

This is just another Guzzo attempt to take something positive from someone he doesn't like and turn it around so that it fit his own preconcieved notion that there's a class of rappers (maybe even people) that are completely worthless to society.

relax trigger. I'm pointing out that maybe he has some sexual history/ trauma that could have been the inspiration for this.

Nice attempt at putting words in my mouth but talk about trying to change meaning this is a little too far out (even for you).

But if you want to talk about how a man who promotes crack sales is somehow a good guy for the community because he only promotes the destruction of a community through one means and not the other go ahead and preach I'll do my best to take you seriously.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'm going to listen to "13 And Good".

and I'm out!

• what do grits have to do with sweet potatoes?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    what do grits have to do with sweet potatoes?

sounds like the title to a deep soul tune

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

To me, its the same shit. They're both disgusting forms of seduction.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Sorry man, but get the fuck outta here with that shit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    That may be your belief but kids usually don't have a choice in the matter or don't know better while most crackheads start on that shit willingly.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    That may be your belief but kids usually don't have a choice in the matter or don't know better while most crackheads start on that shit willingly.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I didn't realize there's an actual moral scale where one is somehow "higher" than the other.

I didn't realize there's an actual moral scale where one is somehow "higher" than the other.
    that's the problem with morals.

I'm going to listen to "13 And Good".

and I'm out!

Haz....you just won one....

If you are ever arrested I will personally bail you out of Jail.

All you have to do is spend one night in a group holding cell.

And 10 minutes after "lights out" you stand up on a chair and say "There's no difference between Child Molesters & Crack Dealers!!"

I'll be there 10:00AM the next morning!!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

A drug dealer and a pedophile both prey on the vulnerable. They both take advantage of people for their own personal pleasure & gain and lives are destroyed in their wake.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

yes i get that selling crack is bad. thanks for the eyeopener. but a crack dealer 'sells' drugs to people. a pedophile forces themselves on innocent children. that is the difference.

Rock, you can do a lot better than that. That's hardly an argument.

that's the problem with morals.

There is certainly a LEGAL scale that measures one crime as being worse than another. And we are talking laws here, fucking a 10 year old is NOT a "moral issue"....jeeez.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you dont think you would get your ass beaten if you said that crackdealers vs pedophiles shit?

• you dont think you would get your ass beaten if you said that crackdealers vs pedophiles shit?

YUP. Its can't good to be a pedophile in jail. Look what happened to Dahmer.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

yes i get that selling crack is bad. thanks for the eyeopener. but a crack dealer 'sells' drugs to people. a pedophile forces themselves on innocent children. that is the difference.

Would you want either kicking it with your 13 year old kids? That's all I'm saying.

you dont think you would get your ass beaten if you said that crackdealers vs pedophiles shit?

No...he will NOT get his ass beaten.....I promise.....