• Ted Baker,

Listen to Nate kids.

I'm saying

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

sorry, couldn't help it.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

sorry, couldn't help it.

Fan-fucking-tastic!

(Just please don;t make one of anything that I may like!)

Herm

• sorry, couldn't help it.

'add bookmark'

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Adidas is all about the Stan Smiths.

yeah it's true, i DON'T enjoy dressing like a rodeo clown. clearly something is seriously wrong with me.

• my NIKE beats your nikes.....

this and about 60 other 45's were the come up at the Austin convention today.

• Nothing is more fashionable than records. Three days of hardcore digging, driving, trading, and partying brought:

+ more LPs and over 100 12"s

Guilty parties include:

also witnessed the Breakself/Detroit Sex Machines come up, Les Nessman dressed as the brown Elvis, and many more strange and uncanny events.

SONIC

• nice to walk into a record store and see some good stuff. leviathan is a double if anyone needs it.

also can i get a on a psych album called Bear- greetings children of paradise? it was on the wall for $40

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

killin' it with those LP finds

saying

• also witnessed the Breakself/Detroit Sex Machines come up

Was it... good for you?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    oh man Mu...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Eddie Grant-Electric Avenue 12"

some books and this piece of original artwork

Untitled portrait of Bill Clinton

• Options
    Yes, product names make you the man you are. Just don't take 'em off.

K.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

some books and this piece of original artwork

Untitled portrait of Bill Clinton

dude.... wait a sec.... is that bill clinton dressed as sun ra in front of Africa & planets?

far beyond

• Untitled portrait of Bill Clinton

dang, that's crazy.

Flea market?

dude.... wait a sec.... is that bill clinton dressed as sun ra in front of Africa & planets?

far beyond

I think so....

Cozmik Clinton

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Three weekend finds, and one arrival.
    damn drew! you find consistantly great records! how much did the del jones set you back? if it was anything under $200 you got a deal!

dang, that's crazy.

Flea market?

Yeah. I was with Neville C and Fatback after our seperate Halloween gigs. We barely registered as one awake collective individual.

I maily got it for my wife, she loves Bill. She loves it but won't let me hang it above our sofa. I guess it will go upstairs with the LPs.

• Eddie Grant-Electric Avenue 12"

flip it over

flip it over

OK, I will!

• Eddie Grant-Electric Avenue 12"

flip it over

OK, I will!

Maybe not Bill Clinton African portrait good but classic none the less

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Three weekend finds, and one arrival.

damn drew! you find consistantly great records! how much did the del jones set you back? if it was anything under $200 you got a deal!

$9.99. There are a few skips on the first track (like where the needle jumps several grooves at a time ) and general noise in the background, throughout. A decent starter copy until I luck up again, and this city coughs up another one. I find it hard to believe, according to the price tag, that this record had been in the bin since for over a month.

DOPE record, though! I'm really enjoying it.

• This is suprisingly good, I think. Flick Disc is a strange label. Weird production. I like the American Revolution too.

I need a spaceous room with carpets, cushions, a fat stereo and good sound-isolation to experience this properly.

Not bad, some mellow tracks.

And the reissue of this:

Some later pressing of this:

Plus:

King Sunny Ade - Synchro Series
    Vyent and the Levi's Combo - Feroeng Feroeng (Surinam afro/soca)
    Ewald Kuils - The Soul Effection (Surinam soul)
    Wolfgang Duren - Eyeless Dreams (any info on this???)

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Thre realness.

• I didn't know Nike SB had a line specifically aimed at our retired citizens
    Kinda-related: i noticed the new xxl magazine has an ad for Rockport's new line of "urban" shoes. I can totally imagine the board meeting when they realized they could tap into the hip hop market.

• Options
    The realness

K in Canada.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    2 johnny alf LPs

• The realness

K in Canada.

Yo K. In what language does this guy sing?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thrifts and flea finds (yard sales have been weak recently, so i didn't bother with them this weekend) -- 25 cents to a dollar each--

that is victor lundberg's "an open letter". lundberg spews so serious it's halarious commentary on things he believes in, and what he believes is wrong with the latter 1960s society--in particular american youths. he is right wing, and makes no qualms about it. but he has a libertarian streak in him too. he is against censorship--however his frank talk about women's breasts is frightening coming from him.
    he opposes long hair and beards, with the exception of washington and lincoln--and states that the long hair and beards is ok--but only if one stands for the kind of principles our country was founded upon.
    back cover liner notes states "it takes pride and love to wave a flag and hate and stupidity to burn one."
    do a wfmu search---ons of djs have played him. and wfmu's beware of the blog has a mp3 up of "an open letter to my teenage son".

that above is a malinga five 45--a house dj has recently remixed this 70s afro-disco classic. haven't heard that-- but this one is awesome.

this is a test pressing of a no wave/punk band with female vocals. sounds like it could have been lydia lunch, but not sure. definitely late 70s/ early 80s new york as bed stuy is mentioned and the sound is very much of that era.

some weird instro r&b funk 45 test pressing--wondered if this was a reissue test press??? looks pretty clean. loads of hot breaks on this one!