• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This is giving the Dutch a bad name...

• I didn't know Nike SB had a line specifically aimed at our retired citizens

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

God no.

Try these:

or these:

or even these:

I'm not saying I like Rey's shoes, but except for the last pair those look hideous. One man's hot shoe is another's fashion trainwreck, I guess.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

God no.

Try these:

or these:

or even these:

I'm not saying I like Rey's shoes, but except for the last pair those look hideous. One man's hot shoe is another's fashion trainwreck, I guess.

Thank you, I was just bout to say the same thing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

You're gonna get your lovely Nikes dirty that way. On the other hand, that coat would be a perfect match with the brown ones. Lookin gooooooooood.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

WHOOOOOA!!! I have a copy of Jan Jan w/ "Jan Davis" written on it in the same handwriting. I found it in Seattle. WTF?!?!

• God no.

Try these:

or these:

or even these:

The top two are certified classics.

Soulstrut taste in shoes is consistently

• Getting warmer!

You will never get laid with all black nikes and big primary colored shirts. Ask a platonic female friend. Mine called my old high school shoes "serial killer" shoes. The first thing a lady does, well maybe second, is look at your shoes.

• Back to more important matters: week(end) finds. Mine:

Ran into this the day after someone uploaded the album. My fear of bagpipes is officialy over- this is good!

Finally- been wanting this for aeons.

Thank you Ari!

Sealed.

Investment in autumn listening. $60 for the two.

• You guys have 0 shoe game.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The top two are certified classics hideous.

Soulstrut Paycheck's taste in shoes is consistently

• The top two are certified classics hideous.

Soulstrut Paycheck's taste in shoes is consistently

Dudes be wearing campers and prosthetic shoes and shit.

The top pair I have on right now. I have been asked twice today by complete strangers where to find them.

WAIT. I forgot that Portland is the fashion capital of the world!!! Silly me.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    these are fire. and thats not a matter of opinion.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    The first thing a lady does, well maybe second, is look at your shoes.

You're right, first thing is grabbing Reynaldo's bills.

• these are fire. and thats not a matter of opinion.

I AM SAYING

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

God no.

Try these:

or these:

or even these:

The top two are certified classics.

Soulstrut taste in shoes is consistently

Only the Rod Laver joints are classic the rest are

THEFUTUREIZNOW

Hey now, y'all wanna like some busy-ass shoes, that's cool with me. Personally, I like 'em simple. And yes, I get compliments on my footwear choices all the time, too. Portland? Don't know what you're talking about.
    This is my current daily wear, although I need to pick up something darker for the winter:

• Today I got....

-Milt Matthews - Same (H&L) modern soul from '78. Two of the tracks sounded pretty good but I only had short to to check it out. Anyone know it?

-Woody Shaw - Stepping Stones
    -The Mighty Clouds of Joy - Kickin
    -Smoked Sugar - Same
    -The Brothers - Don't Stop Now

• Options

I love shoestrut.com. And yeah man, those are the heat right there and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to cop.

And:

• Hey now, y'all wanna like some busy-ass shoes, that's cool with me. Personally, I like 'em simple. And yes, I get compliments on my footwear choices all the time, too. Portland? Don't know what you're talking about.
    This is my current daily wear, although I need to pick up something darker for the winter:

NO offense but those look like stuff I see at Marshalls. But I've never been a fan of adidas, other than the rod laver.

Yall know I'm just goofing off right?

NO offense but those look like stuff I see at Marshalls. But I've never been a fan of adidas, other than the rod laver.

Yall know I'm just goofing off right?

Well, I did buy them at Macy's, so...

Hey, it's all good - all my East Coast headz know that very soon sneakers will be irrelevant, anyway, and it will be time to rock these on the daily:

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    SBs are skate shoes. if you don't own or know how to ride a skateboard, you should return them. and, yes, they are butt, dog.

• I love shoestrut.com. And yeah man, those are the heat right there and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to cop.

those shoes are kind of hot but they are totally asymetrical, there is no color motif that i can see, every surface is a different color. sort of like the person that planned them was sitting around "lets make every surface a different material and color all the urban negros will love them !" great idea. now we get the plans out to indonesia where workers making 30 cents an hour can make them.

ah we'll make millions.

although if nikes fit my feet i'd probably get those.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    NO offense

you know when you start a sentence with THIS, it's gonna be good.

• Holy shit you guys are all record collectors

• ... and you're one of them!

I love shoestrut.com. And yeah man, those are the heat right there and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to cop.

those shoes are kind of hot but they are totally asymetrical, there is no color motif that i can see, every surface is a different color. sort of like the person that planned them was sitting around "lets make every surface a different material and color all the urban negros will love them !" great idea. now we get the plans out to indonesia where workers making 30 cents an hour can make them.

ah we'll make millions.

WTF................those shits are trash.
    Wtf is up w/ the corduroy sidings..............

Random Kicks

• I love shoestrut.com. And yeah man, those are the heat right there and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to cop.

there is no color motif that i can see

Then it's like. BROWN AND CREAM! The colors work really well actually, I can rock this with yellows, reds, browns, and offwhite/cream, it always works. Also works with black leather thanks to the laces and the swoosh, so you don't have to switch out your watch, belt, jacket, etc.

ah we'll make millions.

WTF................those shits are trash.
    Wtf is up w/ the corduroy sidings..............

Random Kicks

The sidings are plastic, not corduroy, that WOULD be hideous.

Dude, you my dude and all, but you rock converse