TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    habby bday imster
    the arse are looking more balanced than ever recently
    and everyone is buying in arsene??s gameplan for once

• J i m s t e r said:
    bennyboy said:
    rocking tinted shades and a beige cardy.

Fooling no-one brah. That was a mirror.

Ha. I forgot another detail, which added to the whole King of Goth at the Golf Club Social demeanour - his oversized man bag.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    I've always found the man-bag a bit Dandy for my uncouth Northern palate.

Even if I was obviously portaging x amount of vinyls.

On hols, favour the rucksack. On bithnith, got a Samsonite case that's lasted me 14 years. Doubles as a weapon, seat or table.

What have you?

Skel rocking a clamshell made from terrace seats?

• Never with the man dem man bag. Ooof.

First question is will I get an LP in here? So usually a messenger bag. I should grow up really.

Seen the new Jonny Trunk range?

http://www.originalpeter.com/

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Char.

I have a selection of man bags,
    Everyday workaday sees the rocking of soft side Lacoste.
    Two compartments, waterproof, ideal.
    Any record or work folder and its the vintage Lacoste with many, many internal hidey-holes.
    Man-purse n sandwich duties only? Cute little Boss number, 8x8 ins with the magnetic fasteners.
    Weekend w/kids and all that wipes, Capri Sun and spare pants action and the Crumpler gets an outing.

But never, ever this: brown satchel.
    ::shudder::

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    which one of youse met Sir Alex this weekend?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I'm guessing that's a cheeky Cardiffian? Cardiffite? er? It's a Welsh person. So unless Neil's been on Jim's super strength face rejuvenation cream, it's unlikely.

I wonder what old Bacon Face makes of his teams poor form. I can't imagine he's enjoying it, but there must be a small part of his considerable ego that's enjoying the fact that they're struggling without him.

No word of a lie, that's Dutty B.

• jermain defoe signs with........ sorry....... what?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    lol

Looks like a pretty sweet deal. I'd take it [clicks fingers]Like that, unless I had to shake the moist paw of the one FORD.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Spurs biggest problem at the moment is scoring goals and I guess Defoe was on high wages and they want rid of him so they can bring in a new striker. This after spending 100 million over the summer.

I did enjoy that 6-0 thrashing though :lol:
    As good as things are for Arsenal at the moment, the only blip is Ozil's erratic form. Guessing it will take a while for him to really click with the team, but for once we have strength in depth. Taking him & Wilshire off last night and we could bring on Cazorla & Arteta.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    At the time of Ozil's transfer there were reports that the reason he was being got rid off was because he enjoyed a little too much of, what the pre Wenger Arsenal players referred to as The Tuesday Club. I know he's always had a slightly gaunt look to him, but at times this season it has looked a little like he's going through withdrawal. Still, even playing at 50% he can have moments of greatness that lead to goals, hopefully whatever it is he works it out so we don't end up with another Arshavin's on our hands.

Wait, about three weeks back you were all like this guy is better than everyone ever, and now he's Serge Gainsbourg with shin pads?

Dudes are so fickle.

Can he be the new Cesc doe? Can he doe? Cesc was a nail-on for 8 games crock per season. Ozil seems robust but added that Robinho move to his repertoire... INVISIBILITY CLOAK.

Still happy to see this season more open than Katie Price's legs.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Obviously when you are a footballer of superior quality you've elevated yourself beyond the world of hoofball to levels of pure artistry, with such endeavours you are likely to suffer the whims and chagrins of the artiste. that one may well look a little woebegone, whilst we were hoping for something a little more coquettish comes with the territory.

Okem said:
    what the pre Wenger Arsenal players referred to as The Tuesday Club

epic bants

• when he's not absolutely infuriating you by coasting along without a care in the world, ozil sure does make setting up goals look pretty easy huh?

vintageinfants said:
    when he's not absolutely infuriating you by coasting along without a care in the world, ozil sure does make setting up goals look pretty easy huh?

The boss (eyed) assist master:

• it's so clean and effortless. and hands down my favorite chris lilley character

vintageinfants said:
    it's so clean and effortless. and hands down my favorite Marty Feldman character

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Quality.

• enzo ferrari

DOR said:

Begging your pardon Dor???

:lol:

b/w

Duderonomy said:
    DOR said:

Begging your pardon Dor???

:lol:

b/w

HAHA. It drove me crazy since I have Giroud on my team...

But I was gutted by Liverpool on the weekend. It was like the team from last season showed up to play.

So many managers getting sacked this week.
    How hard can it be to manage a group of 25 twenty somethings?
    Piece of piss, I do it all day long.
    Gimme the gig, I'll fucking destroy that job and win promo, then EPL, same with CL... Fuck I guarantee the WC at first attempt.
    It's all about leadership, dunny. That, and not taking crap from some no-brain slag-roasting vibrating mobile inserting twatbook nauseating disabled parking Doubletake Brothers coiffured oik on silly money.