TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• watched this junior and magpaul smut today:

hate rewatching that bayern loss. had a lot of bandwagon ManU fans for friends and showing up at school the next day was rough.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    watched this junior and magpaul smut today:

hate rewatching that bayern loss. had a lot of bandwagon ManU fans for friends and showing up at school the next day was rough.

Hey, everybody's talkin' about the good old days, right?
    Everybody, the good old days, the good old days
    Well, let's talk about the good old days
    Come to think of it, as bad as we think they are

These will become the good old days for our children
    But why don't we, try to remember that kind of September
    When life was slow and oh, so mellow
    Try to remember, and if you remember then follow

Oh, why does it seem the past is always better
    We look back and think the winters were warmer
    The grass was greener, the skies were bluer
    And smiles were bright

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
    Or has time rewritten every line?
    And if we had the chance to do it all again
    Tell me, would we? Could we?

Memories, like the corners of my mind
    Misty watercolor memories of the way we were
    Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
    Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were

Oh, can it be that it was all so simple then?
    Or has time rewritten every line?
    And if we had the chance to do it all again
    Tell me, would we? Could we?

Memories, may be beautiful and yet
    What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget
    So it's the laughter we will remember
    Whenever we remember the way we were

Remember, the way we were...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    bandwagon ManU fans

As opposed to the other kind?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

I copped as well. Waiting for a break from work and bf duties to take a moment to watch.

DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:

I copped as well. Waiting for a break from work and bf duties to take a moment to watch.

I heard they win a few cups and then Fergie leaves at the end.

You might need a hankie.

• J i m s t e r said:
    DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:

I heard they win a few cups and then Fergie leaves at the end.

You might need a hankie.

i think at the time it felt like they had put together some form of dynasty, but when i look back on it they were really only on top for about a year and a half.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Paging Doc & Dor:

https://twitter.com/chelsey_harwood

Thoughts?

Duderonomy said:
    Paging Doc & Dor:

Thoughts?

Lily Savage a January transfer window target? Something about LFC already having a pair of proper tits up front?

Might need a bit more work. The gag, that is - she looks as if she's had enough done already.

Van Persie out for a month after straining his contract.

Watch the traditional Yanited pre-Xmas wobble turn into a total collap...oh, hang on, that's already happened, hasn't it?

DocMcCoy said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Paging Doc & Dor:

Thoughts?

she looks as if she's had enough done already.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Bonce

DocMcCoy said:
    Van Persie out for a month after straining his contract.

Watch the traditional Yanited pre-Xmas wobble turn into a total collap...oh, hang on, that's already happened, hasn't it?

Now you wouldn't be suggesting a Jan transfer window shenanigan, would you?

::Bonce::

DOR said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Paging Doc & Dor:

Thoughts?

I am trying to eat my breakfast here...

J i m s t e r said:
    DOR said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Paging Doc & Dor:

Thoughts?

5purs

DOR said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    DOR said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Paging Doc & Dor:

Thoughts?

this tweet:
    Chelsey Harwood??? ???@chelsey_harwood 6h
    Brendan Rodgers fucked my fake pussy and then slammed the D up my ass ???? an it was BOSS ???? satisfied?? Xoxo

I really wanted Rodgers to say something post-Spurs match like, "Suarez's second goal was BOSS", but that only happens in Will Ferrell films.

Arse v Citeh - we had 2 legit goals ruled out for offside! Citeh were dominant though and it was a great match even if we came away looking like chumps.

CL last 16:
    City v Barca
    Olympiacos v Man U
    Milan v Atleti
    Leverkusen v PSG
    Gala v Chelsea
    Schalke v Real
    Zenit v Dortmund
    Arsenal v Bayern

Vintageinfants - a pre-emptive FUCK YOU for when I have to watch Robben's silly slaphead celebrating. ;-)

Clark sacked by West Brom - I guess they should've been in the top 4 at this stage of the season? WTF?

AVB sacked. Not so surprising.

Liverpool looked so much better without Stevie Me on the pitch. Wenger should've upped his bid in August for Suarez. Now he'd go for at least 40 mil plus ??2.50. D'oh.

Lot of scoring chances at both ends :ayo: :rodgers-R: but obviously good to close the gap on The Wenger Boys.

Barca - well, you have to be able to do Messi and dem to be the best. No qualms about the entrance exam for the big boy's table. Ag??ero should be 4 weeks or so back from his knock by the time.

That means upfront over Xmas it's going to be Negredo and A.N. Other. Interesting times.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I think the Spuds are stupid to sack Villas-Boas. He's still one of the most promising managers out there, who better are they gona get? And what the fuck do expect to happen when you buy an entire squad you can't even play, they're not going to just magically form into a first team. dumb cunts. They looked set for the long term, but then couldn't show any patience.

City v Barca looks good.

I'd be kinda happy to go out to Bayern, there's no shame in it and them we can focus more on the league, we're down to our last defender already.

Well, this is all very bizarre, isn't it?

Normally at this stage of the season, Premiership dreams have been set aside once more, leaving LFC fans with little else to consider beyond the likelihood of getting emptied out in the 3rd round of the Cup by a glorified pub team. Instead, we're two points off the top one weekend before Christmas, despite being no less prone to inconsistency than we ever are. On top of that...no Gerrard, no Sturridge, Lucas having his most undistinguished season in years, an unreliable defence and a lightweight midfield. Obviously we're unlikely to take maximum points off City and Chelsea, but right now, I'm not going to bet against us getting something from one or the other.

Here's something worth considering if you're one of the people muttering about how Spurs made us look good; maybe we are good.

Back in the old days, they'd have used this for the BOOM-BOOM! at the start of Grandstand.

Andreas Villas Boas Banglash on so many levels

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    Here's something worth considering if you're one of the people muttering about how Spurs made us look good; maybe we are good.
    Only full 90 mins I've watched of Liverpool this year was your game against us, in which you looked pretty ordinary and lost 2 - 0. Although you were unlucky to not get a goal, you never really looked like winning. Everton are probably the best team we've played at home so far and City, obviously, are rather good at their place.
    Jury is still firmly out with the PL, but it's hard to see past the dominance of the teams with the most money, yet again. Arsenal have another really shitty run of fixtures, including playing our away derby game 2 days after Bayern away. Like it wasn't bad enough to have us playing ManU then City away a 3 days after tough CL game. Is it that hard for the FA to make sure CL teams don't play each other days after mid-week games. Our title hopes rely heavily on keeping our defence injury free till the end of the season and that never looks like happening. Whilst Liverpool remind me a little of previous Arsenal sides, heavily reliant on individual players, scores some great goals and when on form can tear teams apart, but they're also quite capable of looking rather ordinary and poor defensively.

I feel a bit sorry for AVB. Thing is, if that business at Chelsea about come-and-celebrate-with-me was true it makes him out to be a bit out of his depth. With all that money spent surely they knew 8 or so new players wouldn't work straight away?

This is the most exciting season in the Prem for a while though. Everton did look very good.

In no order, wouldn't be surprised if the top 4 is Citeh, Chelsea, Arse and the Toffees.

Don't know why I discounted 'Pool. If Suarez behaves himself they also have a chance.

• Duderonomy said:

Vintageinfants - a pre-emptive FUCK YOU for when I have to watch Robben's silly slaphead celebrating. ;-)

we hardly like it ourselves. i'm sure bayern supporters love/hate with that mutt has been pretty well documented..... to be completely honest, i think he was more liked by bayern fans when he played for chelsea. it's all very faustian.

and it's sad that this is the year i've taken to watching arsenal games with ozil's move to the premiership and now they go up against BM in the group of 16....

it's not THAT sad though....

• Very disappointed with the decison to sack AVB.
    I think we should have stuck by him while he continued to learn his trade.
    I don't think I've ever seen any manager outside of the England manager position so vilified by the press.

Really hoping we go after Pinnochio at Southampton. I think the way his team plays will suit the players Tottenham have in their squad.
    Praying it isn't Cappello/Hoddle.

badder_than_evil said:
    I don't think I've ever seen any manager outside of the England manager position so vilified by the press.

"Dude, what the fuck..."

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I love how Man U hasn't been mentioned once in the last two pages.

Liverpool looking great, hopeful for top four if not title. Pool have two tough away games within 3 days (Citeh + Chelski) that will really put us to the test, but I feel like Chelsea have been playing poorly yet are still getting the results. They are beatable but Citeh will be tough. Seeing how they cut through Bayern last week was pretty impressive.

DocMcCoy said:
    badder_than_evil said:

"Dude, what the fuck..."

I don't think AVB endeared himself to the press when he said he "deserved more respect". It was like he knew nothing about England, the football, or the bullshit surrounding it, despite a few year's experience. Very strange.

Benitez? I know he was slaughtered by Chelsea fans, but was he a special case?
    Or are you going back to the FACTS episode Doc?

Duderonomy said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    badder_than_evil said:

"Dude, what the fuck..."

I don't think AVB endeared himself to the press when he said he "deserved more respect". It was like he knew nothing about England, the football, or the bullshit surrounding it, despite a few year's experience. Very strange.

Benitez? I know he was slaughtered by Chelsea fans, but was he a special case?
    Or are you going back to the FACTS episode Doc?

The press never liked him, even before he started to make them the bullets to shoot him with.

I think you have to balance AVB's naivety - which is understandable up to a point - with the fact that English football journalists are, largely, cunts.