NFL 2013 SEASON

Comments

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    I'm all for him changing his name. It's worked out well for every other professional athlete that has done it. [/sarcasm]

In other 9er news: Aldon Smith now facing felony weapons charges.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm all for him changing his name. It's worked out well for every other professional athlete that has done it. [/sarcasm]

Let's see...

Muhammad Ali
    Ahmad Rashad
    World B. Free
    Bison Dele
    Chad Ocho Cinco

Started strong, but then gets lost at sea.

Who else?

• lou alcindor comes to mind.

Metta World Peace
    Ocho Cinco

Were the personalities I was think of.

I don't think he actually changed his name, but this was awesome...

Yes it was and he was pretty good wasn't he? I wanna say he got picked up by an NFL team after the XFL collapsed?

• HarveyCanal said:
    I don't think he actually changed his name, but this was awesome...

haha I was gonna post that one!

classique.

I had one of these made on a cheap niners jersey knockoff once.

don't know where it went.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Let's see...

Muhammad Ali
    Ahmad Rashad
    World B. Free
    Bison Dele
    Chad Ocho Cinco

Started strong, but then gets lost at sea.

Who else?

Can't believe you forgot Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf!

I used to have a life-sized poster of Kareem. And Mahmoud I once saw drop 50 on my Texas Longhorns at the Houston Summit. I can't believe I forgot them either.

There's also Albert Belle.

And Hakeem added the H.

Dick Allen.

• Renee Richards
    Hulk Hogan
    Marvelous Marvin Hagler
    Sugar Ray Robinson - his real name wasn't even Ray Robinson

And lots of Jews from the 1st half of the 20th century.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:

Hulk Hogan

That's just his showbiz name. His legal name is still Terry Bollea. Ultimate Warrior, on the other hand, did legally change his name to Warrior.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

That's just his showbiz name. His legal name is still Terry Bollea. Ultimate Warrior, on the other hand, did legally change his name to Warrior.

• left off the top of the list... Tiger Woods

• DJ_Enki said:
    LazarusOblong said:

Hulk Hogan

Thanks, I didn't know that. He should stick with Hulk Hogan, though. Bollea sounds like an exotic disease.

As of today both of my fantasy QB's (Bradford and Foles) are now injured.

:weaksauce: :cry:

Not even watching the Broncos lose can cheer me up.

• COLTSTRONG

• that was epic

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    can someone explain why that's not one of these dangerous helmet-to-helmet hits? There are a lot of confusing inconsistencies in the NFL rulebook, but this issue is so hot right now I'd like to know what's happening.

Pat McAfee Gets Tabbed For "Random" Drug Test After Highlight Tackle

http://deadspin.com/pat-mcafee-gets-tabbed-for-random-drug-test-after-hig-1449524342#

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    can someone explain why that's not one of these dangerous helmet-to-helmet hits? There are a lot of confusing inconsistencies in the NFL rulebook, but this issue is so hot right now I'd like to know what's happening.

Cos he lead with his shoulder.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    How many people would of thought that the Chiefs would have the best record in football after 7 weeks? F the Broncos!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Anyone else think that Mike Glennon makes Eli Manning look like an actual NFL football player in comparison? I always thought Eli looked like an intern at a law office...then Mike Glennon came along. Glennon looks like a kid who won a 'Bucs number one fan' competition and gets to suit up in the gear for a day.

I love underdogs so...needless to say Mutha Fukkin Mike Glennon is my dude right now...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

double poast

rain103 said:

That's some fuck shit. Just like Broncos dude the other day. Enjoy your fines.

I agree, it wasn't the most tasteful thing to do. A lot of Seattle fans weren't too happy but I can't say we were mad.

This is the same Ram's team that pissed off Steve Smith last week (see below) so I have little doubt they were using the same style of play last night.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24128123/steve-smith-rips-janoris-jenkins-again-he-needs-to-wear-some-condoms

rain103 said:
    I agree, it wasn't the most tasteful thing to do. A lot of Seattle fans weren't too happy but I can't say we were mad.

This is the same Ram's team that pissed off Steve Smith last week (see below) so I have little doubt they were using the same style of play last night.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24128123/steve-smith-rips-janoris-jenkins-again-he-needs-to-wear-some-condoms

Y'all barely beat the Lambs. Not the game for unbridled celebration.