NFL 2013 SEASON

Comments

• Rootless,

Out of these three 49er WRs: Kyle Williams, Marlon Moore, or Quinton Patton. Who do you see having the bigger year? [Fantasy Football Related]

definitely NOT Williams.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    The real game is tonight.

HTTR.

DeadgarHoover said:
    Bon Vivant said:

HTTR.

And after the game, maybe some enterprising reporter will ask RG3 how he likes playing for the Racialslurs and the rancid little taint who owns them.

Yeah, the name is quickly becoming a giant albatross.

I'd be fine if they changed it. So long as it's not to The Wizards.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    DeadgarHoover said:
    Bon Vivant said:

HTTR.

And after the game, maybe some enterprising reporter will ask RG3 how he likes playing for the Racialslurs and the rancid little taint who owns them.

They should rename the team the Bullets.

DJ_Enki said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    DeadgarHoover said:
    Bon Vivant said:

HTTR.

I would be so cool with that.

• I just hope the Eagles make it exciting.

countmacula said:
    I just hope the Eagles make it exciting.

You got your wish.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    countmacula said:

You got your wish.

Ooooof....that game sucked. Flag, missed tackles, uncharacteristic fumbles and interceptions. We hung our defense out to dry in the first half.

I can only hope thatRG's 1st half performance was due to rust but it certainly looked like he wasn't 100%. His follow through on his passes was not there...thus, that second interception.

Now we gotta play an angry 0-1 Packer team.

Oh and for everyone who was curious about the Sunday Ticket Madden Streaming thing that I got...the resolution is barely acceptable.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    DeadgarHoover said:
    Bon Vivant said:

HTTR.

They should name the team the AR-15s.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    DeadgarHoover said:
    Bon Vivant said:

HTTR.

They should name the team the AR-15s.

The Washington Pasty White Politicians

JectWon said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    countmacula said:

You got your wish.

Ooooof....that game sucked. Flag, missed tackles, uncharacteristic fumbles and interceptions. We hung our defense out to dry in the first half.

I can only hope thatRG's 1st half performance was due to rust but it certainly looked like he wasn't 100%. His follow through on his passes was not there...thus, that second interception.

Now we gotta play an angry 0-1 Packer team.

Yeah, first half stunk, second half was better, but the hole was too big to get out of.

The Pack game is in GB, right?

Rambo will get better.

• According to the local sports radio; In an effort to combat over aggressive bullying of opposing fans the Seahawks will hire Seattle Police officers (undercover) wearing 49er gear/jerseys for Sunday's game.

So let me get this straight... The Seahawks will be paying to have 49er gear presented at their home game. Meanwhile officers will be ready to entrap their fans?

• rain103 said:
    According to the local sports radio; In an effort to combat over aggressive bullying of opposing fans the Seahawks will hire Seattle Police officers (undercover) wearing 49er gear/jerseys for Sunday's game.

So let me get this straight... The Seahawks will be paying to have 49er gear presented at their home game. Meanwhile officers will be ready to entrap their fans?

"Who's got it better than us?"

• rain103 said:
    According to the local sports radio; In an effort to combat over aggressive bullying of opposing fans the Seahawks will hire Seattle Police officers (undercover) wearing 49er gear/jerseys for Sunday's game.

That's not entrapment.

• I know it's technically not entrapment.. But it's still silly. Why not just have the police dress in their normal uniforms but in more abundance?

• rain103 said:
    I know it's technically not entrapment.. But it's still silly. Why not just have the police dress in their normal uniforms but in more abundance?

Cos then the 49ers Hooligans wouldn't start anything.

You'll never catch anyone that way...

• I'm not really clear how dressing in Niners gear...will provoke Niners fans?

SMH.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I'm not really clear how dressing in Niners gear...will provoke Niners fans?

SMH.

I believe it's Seattle cops dressing in 49ers gear at a Seattle home game with the intention of nabbing any Seahawks fans who get too rough with the visitors.

• DB_Cooper said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I'm not really clear how dressing in Niners gear...will provoke Niners fans?

SMH.

I believe it's Seattle cops dressing in 49ers gear at a Seattle home game with the intention of nabbing any Seahawks fans who get too rough with the visitors.

ah ok.

more Niners jerseys sold = I'm not mad!

hope they donate them to the kids after the game...because this is the only time these teams are meeting in Seattle this yr.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Extreme homefield advantage for Seattle or not, it's insane to me to think that this 49ers team is getting 3.5 points against anybody anywhere.

• I thought Seattle was getting the 3.5 (3?) points.

Seattle is favored by 3/3.5.

• 28-24 SF.

rootlesscosmo said:
    28-24 SF.

Yep. This should be y'all's game to shut that stadium up for once. Do it for yourselves and do it for Saints fans still stinging from Lynch's playoff killing run 3 seasons ago.

Edit: And yes, we are also still stinging from Donte Witner's playoff killing hit on Pierre Thomas 2 seasons ago.

• I don't think any team can shut this stadium up... Colin will not be able to audible very well today. Expect a few delay of game penalties and fumbled snaps. I think Seattle will attack the 49ers secondary fast and early. We'll definitely need to get the lead early.

Go hawks.

• Left tackle Okung out is not a good look, along with some no calls.

• Yeesh...

Wow.

• Injuries, penalties, noise. all factors, but what scares me the most is our inability to establish the run game; that's two weeks in a row, and without that....man. We good tho.

The Washington DC Professional Football Team's D needs big time help.

:shitty: