breaking bad season 5 ...lets smoke some glass

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BB thread is 18 pages for a single season while BE is 12 for the entire series

BB wins

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    So since the "TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM" thread has the most views. The Brits win?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    no my supreme rule only applies to tv threads

• Sorry I derailed. It's just taste; I love BB but it's not on the same level of BE to me. My point was that even by narrow benchmarks like humor, I find BE superior. Though it's obviously not the same brand of humor.

Anyway back to BB.

Huell must be huuuuuungry right now, right????!??

• i like boardwalk empire a lot but, for my money, breaking bad is so much better on almost all levels except perhaps set and costume design.

still reeling from that last episode.

Flynn really stepped up in this episode. great acting plus he got the best lines of the episode off... "really? just breath? really?" plus one more that i am forgetting...

embarrassing confession: i find marie really hot. her looks have been growing on me but the shot of her walking from behind to the car wash sealed the deal. ok, sorry to be pervy.

• crabmongerfunk said:

embarrassing confession: i find marie really hot. her looks have been growing on me but the shot of her walking from behind to the car wash sealed the deal. ok, sorry to be pervy.

haha! what was it about that particular outfit/shot/sequence? I had exactly the same thought.

• cookbook said:

nice. there is also this recurring motif through a few seasons.

it's things like this that make the show so much better and special than BE in my opinion.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    More than a month. It means his cancer is gone for his hair to grow back. He was just gettin chemo a couple weeks ago. In reality he wouldn't even have hair folicals but since its tv he just looks like he's shaving his head. Plus the house had clearly been sitting for a long while to look that bad

Walt does not have the guts to shoot himself.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

This is all you, then:

• who is that dude?

• DJ_Enki said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

This is all you, then:

you are a prince amongst men, thanks for helping me through a long day.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    who is that dude?

i think its rich boy

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Anyone want to take a guess what song they'll use to end the show? Or what it should be...

Or will it just be fade to black, roll credits?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DOR said:
    Anyone want to take a guess what song they'll use to end the show? Or what it should be...

Or will it just be fade to black, roll credits?

"I fought the law and the law won"

"Against all odds"

"Reunited"

I think that covers all angles

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

haha! what was it about that particular outfit/shot/sequence? I had exactly the same thought.

Phew...wasn't only me then.

• I think in addition to those yoga-type pants, you guys are attracted to Marie's vulnerability - this latest episode has those instincts just kicking in with Hank's unmarked grave still warm (well, I guess it's going to stay warm since it's in the desert).

• white_tea said:
    I think in addition to those yoga-type pants, you guys are attracted to Marie's vulnerability - this latest episode has those instincts just kicking in with Hank's unmarked grave still warm (well, I guess it's going to stay warm since it's in the desert).

nah, I think it's the ass.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Lydia Rodarte-Quayle is my jawn. She's a total nervous shrew, but I find her super hot.

• Gotta be

1 - Lydia
    2 - Marie
    3 - Skyler

without including the other women who've been in the show - I've known people be a bit in to Skyler but I just don't get it.

• No love for Jane?

(Not my cup of tea personally; just wondering.)

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Oh yes.
    I considered stopping watching when she died!

• high school principal lady for days!!!

• and kinda sick that in order to hide his money (and ensure his family's financial well being) he literally dug Hank's grave

• rootlesscosmo said:
    No love for Jane?

(Not my cup of tea personally; just wondering.)

Yeah including peripherals I'd go

Lydia
    Carmen (the teacher - good call)
    Marie
    Jane/Andrea
    Gretchen
    Skyler
    Jesse's Mother / the rotund woman who lets the lawyer guy put the money in the safes / the crack whore

• djwaxon said:

Principal Carmen
    everyone else

fixed.

tripledouble said:
    high school principal lady for days!!!

Principal Carmen had it goin' on.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    LOL at this thread devolving into Soul Strut dudes' discussion about HAWT CHICKS.

Yo, what about this dime? Admittedly, she has a bit of meth problem and crushed her dude's skull with an ATM machine, but otherwise

;blap:

Man, that episode is unnerving as fuck. And just brutally sad once the kid shows up.

• djwaxon said:
    Gotta be

1 - Lydia
    2 - Marie
    3 - Skyler

without including the other women who've been in the show - I've known people be a bit in to Skyler but I just don't get it.

Season 1 and 2 Skyler... Yes, all about it.

I think she had some work done..... after season 2.

• yall had to bring up the meth witch